View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 02:43 PM  
DirtyDanza
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyWhiteBoy View Post
Kind of a monopoly? They totally own the industry when it comes to testing. I give them props for such a power move.

Some models won't even shoot with you unless you use AIM. Of course they are too fucking stupid to realize that a PCR-DNA test is a PCR-DNA test no matter where you get it, but part of that is the brainwashing AIM and the rest of the industry has done to them.

I once flew a model in to work with us. She canceled the shoot when she got there because we did not test at AIM. What we did have was a PCR-DNA test AND a ELISA test that was recent from a real hospital, but that was not good enough because it did not say AIM. Stupid whore. I doubt if 98% of the models who test at AIM even know what "PCR" stands for.
fucking whores... reason number 1,198,652 that I hate the fucking non cocked.... its like in life you either get

a brain and a cock

a hole and air space in your head...

on another note... I sure do love the hole of the brainless whores... feels good on my ding ding