View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 10:49 AM  
Dollarmansteve
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0gman View Post
This guy is full of shit!

If what all of you sheep were waiting on was an "official statement" so that you can breathe a sign of relief and then place your money right back in the purse of the thief then go right ahead.

Do you think that epass would come out and publicly state that they were hacked or worse that they have an employee feeding logins to his cousin in Taiwan? Of course not. They are gong to blow smoke up your ass and lead you down the primrose path long enough for you to be lulled into believing that the problems were not theirs.

I foretold the demise of MyVirTualCard/Paymonde long before they stole your money and ran and I am telling you that if you put your money in epass you are inviting the same problems that came from MVC/Paymonde = YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY.

Let me be the first to say: "I will no longer do business with epass. I will not send money nor will I receive money from people that use epass. I cannot in good conscious support a company that facilitates fraud."
one word: paranoia.

But, you have taken the course of action that is available to everyone if they dont want to use epass: you have chosen to not do any business with them.

Thanks for the statement Michael - We support you guys 100%