View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 08:48 AM  
GUNNER
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
6. Discuss your time as a male stripper? Did guys hit on you? Did women pay you for sex?
I think I was about 18, hanging out with some friends in this nightclub, and the stripper for a bachelorette party didn't show, so these girls asked me if I'd do it. I said yes, and ended up stripping on the side for about 4 years in my early 20s. I never really got comfortable doing it, but the money was just too easy to pass up.

Women can be brutal. Believe it or not, it's hard work performing 1/2 naked in front of a group of 10-30 drunk girls. I remember this one show where I was dancing for a girl that was so heavy, I leaned over on her and the chair she was in broke - fell right on her ass and I damn near landed on top of her.

I danced at many clubs and sometimes there were mixed crowds (gay, bi, straight, lesbian), so yes I've been hit on by men.

Never been paid for sex by a woman, and can't say I really even recall any offers. Maybe once and I just don't remember...
At any rate, I decided I was a little past my prime a few years ago, so my stripping days have been over for a while.