View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 04:48 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoc
This type of advertising is total bs.. And a good number of big programs allow it. No worries, the hammer will come down one day, always does.

If anyone finds a webmaster pushing EvilGeniusCash this way or any illegal/stupid way, just let me know. Drop ya some cash for a finders fee.

Great post and attitude. I am hoping that hammer is coming down very very soon. I am sure I am making some enemies in our industry by bring this up, but I doubt they will publicy say so. I don't care not the type of people I would want to do business with anyway. Mess with my money by theft, fraud, etc... I don't care who you are you can go fuck yourself.

I wish each one of you could have found this the way that I did. Can you image clicking the link one of your sites and it goes to the signup page of the sponsor you are advertising. Then you see a popunder load up, and you go check your cookies and someone else's affiliate info is now in your cookie, would you not be pissed of to no end !!#! I really think it takes seeing this to understand it 100% how bad this is.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote