View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 12:35 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Cams.com,AFF,NastyDollars,Adult.com, Imlive, ALL SPONSOR PROGRAMS - YES or NO?

This is for all affiliate programs, i wished i could have named all of you in the title.

Question: Do you allow signups from spyware,spybots, etc.. Is this acceptable or would you ban them/keep money if you found out about it ?

(read this if you are unaware what is going on: https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-business-discussion/661879-attention-program-owners-shit-affiliate-sales.html )

We need an official response to this. Just post here and tell us " yes " or "no" . Failure to post will be taken as a "yes" - you accept signups from from spyware. If I have to I will personally contact as many affiliate companies as I can to bring this thread to their attention, no one can have the excuse " I didn't know about it".

Please send this thread to your reps. I ask every affiliate to contact the company you send traffic to and ask them how they deal with spyware and ask them to post in this thread.

Once we get them on the record as saying they don't support it, then when we send them accounts of individuals who are doing it, those accounts should be banned in minutes. I would also like to see them contact these companies that push this spyware shit and tell them straight up, " don't signup to my program, if you do you will not be paid".

If you do nothing else keep bumping this thread. We need answers. If the company you send traffic to allows spyware then there is no doubt you are losing sales. This is worse then shaving and it affects everyone of us here.

Some big companies who post here A LOT and run a lot of advertising here have been very very quiet on this issue. Time to answer.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote