View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 03:47 PM  
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny B!
OK I have to run for dinner but before I go, here's #3 Why do American girls laugh at your leather pants?

Oh fuck, did everyone get a good laugh at my expense! I had this pair of PVC pants (which in hind sight made me look like a flaming homo in plastic pants), but if you wear them to a fetish club, after hours club or swingers party in Montreal you might not look too out of place. Well I was on my way to a swingers party at some hotel in the middle of buttfuck nowhere Kansas! I walked into Bruce and Anna?s hotel room where most of the women had gathered to put on their make up and make themselves look extra delicious, and as soon as they seem me, the whole room started pointing and laughing. I quickly went to change.

I really hope no one has a picture of me in those pants, I looked like such a tool!

vanella? where r u?

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote