View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 02:16 PM  
MichaelP
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Another One

3. Talk about your time working as for a Mobile Communication company as Account Director?

Well, I started working for Bell Mobility's corporate store here in Quebec City as Account Director in 93. I was responsible for the sales and business development to some of Quebec city's Major Accounts. My main clients were among others : The Laval University, Bell Canada, the National Defense, The Barreau (lawyers), and some other major corporations.

I think I can say this is where I learned my business/sales skills and how to make and keep your customers happy.

That's also the time I started to play on the web... Few years later in 96, I started my own Website Design/Hosting company for mainstream clients here. Since I was having a very good network in the local business community here, that's have been a great help to start it up.

In 1999, when they made the merge between Bell Canada and Bell Mobility, I decided to quit and dedicate myself to my internet venture... I'm not made for Big Corporation with big, heavy and impersonal structure I guess.
MichaelP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote