Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

 
Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2017, 12:50 AM   #1
Arnox
Confirmed User
 
Arnox's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Radelaide
Posts: 2,052
Want an SEO expert to review your site for free?

I'm going to start building up a little content archive for X Optimizers' YouTube channel over the coming weeks and months and I figured it might be a good idea to do some SEO analysis of users' sites here on GFY.

Please note: websites must not have nudity as they'll be going on YouTube.

What you need to provide is the URL of your website and I'll spend 15 minutes going over it, looking at various things and telling you what I think needs to be improved. I'll link the video here once I'm done and you'll get some concrete advice on improving your site!

Any niche/genre is fine, just as long as there is no nudity. I know this rules out 90% of sites you guys have .. but the other 10% will be absolutely fine!

Hit me up and I'll get the videos rolling.
__________________
Need Text? X Copywriters | Adult Writing Service - [email protected]

Need SEO? X Optimizers | Adult SEO Service - [email protected]
Arnox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:07 AM   #2
sarettah
I'll make you famous...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Kansas City, Misery
Posts: 6,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnox View Post
Want an SEO expert to review your site for free?
So, the Easter Bunny, The tooth Fairy and an SEO expert walk into a bar. The bartender says "Hey, you can't fool me. Everyone knows there is no such thing as an SEO expert."



.
__________________
Free Cams at Camfoxes.com
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:50 AM   #3
3xmedia
Confirmed User
 
3xmedia's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,383
omg, this clown is back
__________________
---
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:58 AM   #4
Arnox
Confirmed User
 
Arnox's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Radelaide
Posts: 2,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
So, the Easter Bunny, The tooth Fairy and an SEO expert walk into a bar. The bartender says "Hey, you can't fool me. Everyone knows there is no such thing as an SEO expert."



.
An SEO specialist walks into a bar, club, pub, drinking establishment, beer garden....
__________________
Need Text? X Copywriters | Adult Writing Service - [email protected]

Need SEO? X Optimizers | Adult SEO Service - [email protected]
Arnox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 04:58 AM   #5
emmasexytime
Confirmed User
 
emmasexytime's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnox View Post
Please note: websites must not have nudity as they'll be going on YouTube.



Any niche/genre is fine, just as long as there is no nudity. I know this rules out 90% of sites you guys have .. but the other 10% will be absolutely fine!

Hit me up and I'll get the videos rolling.

100% here lol xx
__________________

How to build an adult whitelabel website > http://webcamwhitelabels.com Free Do Follow Backlinks > http://nichepornsites.com
Voyeur > http://voyeurboss.com BBC > http://bbcboss.com Escorts > http://escortspimp.com
emmasexytime is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:40 AM   #6
sarettah
I'll make you famous...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Kansas City, Misery
Posts: 6,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnox View Post
An SEO specialist walks into a bar, club, pub, drinking establishment, beer garden....
An SEO specialist, marketer, salesman, snake oil purveyor walks into a ......



.
__________________
Free Cams at Camfoxes.com
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
sites, site, fine, nudity, seo, youtube, concrete, improving, building, niche/genre, advice, telling, improved, video, link, absolutely, 10%, hit, thumbsup, rolling, videos, rules, guys, 90%, minutes
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.