Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

 
Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2017, 05:57 AM   #1
CumPadwan
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 100
Get in touch with chaturbate

Is there any way to get in contact with someone from the chaturbate affiliate team, other than email?

I'm thinking ICQ, Skype, phone etc?
CumPadwan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:05 AM   #2
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,471
http://gfy.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=50494
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:37 AM   #3
CumPadwan
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3rkules View Post
CumPadwan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You have recently registered to GoFuckYourself.com and your account has not been approved yet. To expedite your approval, email [email protected] from the email used to signup and include the following: username your website or a list of your roles in the adult industry.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.



Was a long time since I used the gfy forum. Will see if I can get access to send the message somehow,
CumPadwan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:00 AM   #4
koolaidporno
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3rkules View Post
gfy.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=50494
I think you need a certain amount of posts in order to be able to PM users
koolaidporno is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:33 AM   #5
CumPadwan
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolaidporno View Post
I think you need a certain amount of posts in order to be able to PM users
Any idea how many?
CumPadwan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:10 PM   #6
Zen-
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumPadwan View Post
Is there any way to get in contact with someone from the chaturbate affiliate team, other than email?

I'm thinking ICQ, Skype, phone etc?

What is wrong with email? I sent an email and got a reply within 24 hours.
Zen- is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 12:53 AM   #7
Denny
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Denny's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 14,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen- View Post
What is wrong with email? I sent an email and got a reply within 24 hours.
__________________
My TOP money making webcam program (Earn up to $130 Per order / 35% revshare)


Denny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 05:30 AM   #8
OneMillionGirls
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumPadwan View Post
CumPadwan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You have recently registered to GoFuckYourself.com and your account has not been approved yet. To expedite your approval, email [email protected] from the email used to signup and include the following: username your website or a list of your roles in the adult industry.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.



Was a long time since I used the gfy forum. Will see if I can get access to send the message somehow,

good question, i have the same message.
OneMillionGirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:52 AM   #9
koolaidporno
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumPadwan View Post
Any idea how many?
Sorry I have no idea
koolaidporno is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
chaturbate, email, phone, skype, team, touch
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.