Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2015, 03:46 AM   #1
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Getting followers for your twitter adult account

Twitter is another social media platform which is adult content friendly. It is a perfect website for branding purposes. I had great success with gaining a lot of twitter followers. My new account has over 10 thousand followers just in a two months.

It is very important to choose the correct hashtags and remember to make them relevant to your niche and research their popularity.

I highly advice against using any bots, once you get caught your account may be banned for life.

The easiest way to do all this is to simply be..... social. So follow and like other accounts in the same or similar niche as yours, you can follow 1000 accounts a day, if your accounts is good, a large percentage will follow you back.

So the better your account is you have the higher chance of getting followers. Do not post only links, but post what your followers like, meaning pictures or gifs, and occasionally post links. Too spammy tactics will result in losing followers forever.

Gaining followers works faster if your profile looks good and you follow people that are interested in your niche.

Another great way to gain new followers is doing some exchanges with other accounts, you find accounts in similar niche and you may ask the owner if he/she would do an exchanging (you retweet them, they you), if your account has really good content, it is one of the best and fastest ways of getting followers.

So even spending just a one or two hours a day interacting by chatting, answering questions, retweeting relevant content, replying to tweets/leaving blog comments (but remember to not spam other accounts) and you will see huge benefits. And best of all, this will cost you exactly $0.00, just some time out of your day.

You can also try this website where you can gain followers to your account, you gain points for following/liking other accounts and you can spend it to get followers.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 10:12 AM   #2
affenmann
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 91
Great thread as always. Thanks.
affenmann is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 08:21 AM   #3
entumovil
Registered User
 
entumovil's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Spain
Posts: 29
We have twitter accounts for each of our sites, but we lasted much more time to gain that much amount of followers
and you are right 100%
but the thing its always the same, need time and not just 10 minutes a day, but at least some hours daily to make a good planning on what you write (news, content, socialize, etc) and to interact with other accounts
__________________
Some of our sites
FreeX.Mobi

FreeXGay.Mobi

http://freex.black/
entumovil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 08:49 AM   #4
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by entumovil View Post
We have twitter accounts for each of our sites, but we lasted much more time to gain that much amount of followers
and you are right 100%
but the thing its always the same, need time and not just 10 minutes a day, but at least some hours daily to make a good planning on what you write (news, content, socialize, etc) and to interact with other accounts
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 03:04 PM   #5
vintageadult
Vintagepornbay.com
 
vintageadult's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 320
I think accumulating traffic from twitter to website is more important than increasing followers, we have 4k- 5k followers but the traffic comes a lil bit to our website. There must be another trick..
__________________
JOIN VPB-CASH AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND EARN 50% ON SALES!
Need a cheap adult web design and marketing service? Try us!
Vintage Adult Tube Stepfamily Taboo Clips
Vintage Adult Blog
Our Skype ID: Vintagepornbay.com
We can sell our ad places and guest posts as an ads Also promotion for all your traffic needs.
vintageadult is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 03:34 PM   #6
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageadult View Post
I think accumulating traffic from twitter to website is more important than increasing followers, we have 4k- 5k followers but the traffic comes a lil bit to our website. There must be another trick..
It also depends how are you doing it... I am not saying you are doing it wrong but most of the people fail.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 01:40 AM   #7
NichedPorn
Registered User
 
NichedPorn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 67
Real followers are the best. 500 organic followers interested in your product are better than 10,000 fake.
NichedPorn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 03:04 AM   #8
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by NichedPorn View Post
Real followers are the best. 500 organic followers interested in your product are better than 10,000 fake.
Of course I was talking about a real followers.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 02:28 PM   #9
MzStevens
Registered User
 
MzStevens's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: California
Posts: 52
I use a twitter account to promote my MILF site and associated white label cam site. I spend some time when I can to see who's logged on to the cam site and promote that model along with a picture from her profile, and I follow some MILF cam models and retweet their tweets as well.

I also use some automation such as auto-tweeting the blog posts from my website when they publish, and I have a few auto-tweets that go out twice a week or so, one with a link to my AEBN VOD membership store and one with a link to my cam white label. I use IFTTT for all my automation. Is that considered "bots" by twitter?

I do notice traffic spikes when my blog post tweets go out, but nothing seems to be converting.
__________________
Adult industry-friendly Web Hosting Use promo code CAM50 for $50 off your first year!
AEBN Affiliate Program
Premium WordPress Themes
MzStevens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 06:32 AM   #10
adentio99
Confirmed User
 
adentio99's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Adent.io
Posts: 197
I have personally tested this method and worked like a charm by getting me 20 to 30 followers each day consistently. I don't believe in spammy methods -

As mentioned on the other thread to attract twitter traffic to your adult site - same method worked for getting twitter followers too.

The script which I wrote - will auto-retweet and favorite tweets for mentioned keywords, #hashtag. You can use filters like ( retweet those tweets that are without any links, with only pictures, or videos, retweet if it contains specific #hashtags )

You can mention the time interval. I set as 10 minutes. Every twenty mins, it retweets and favorites from real users. Per hour it does 6, per day - 144. Out of 144 tweets, 144 real users ( because most of the spam bots and corporate profiles uses links on their tweets - only real users just tweet without any links - this is the trick )

Outta 144 users - you get around 20 to 30 people to follow you. ( if you're targeting the right keyword and #hashtags ) -

Per day 25 on average - per month - you get 750 followers. In 6 months, you get 4500 followers.

If you're active and used Jerkule's method - you gain extra 4500 followers.
__________________
skype: steve.adent | ICQ : 662900638

Adent.io - Turnkey solution for your next Adult website business.
adentio99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 06:57 AM   #11
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by adentio99 View Post
I have personally tested this method and worked like a charm by getting me 20 to 30 followers each day consistently. I don't believe in spammy methods -

As mentioned on the other thread to attract twitter traffic to your adult site - same method worked for getting twitter followers too.

The script which I wrote - will auto-retweet and favorite tweets for mentioned keywords, #hashtag. You can use filters like ( retweet those tweets that are without any links, with only pictures, or videos, retweet if it contains specific #hashtags )

You can mention the time interval. I set as 10 minutes. Every twenty mins, it retweets and favorites from real users. Per hour it does 6, per day - 144. Out of 144 tweets, 144 real users ( because most of the spam bots and corporate profiles uses links on their tweets - only real users just tweet without any links - this is the trick )

Outta 144 users - you get around 20 to 30 people to follow you. ( if you're targeting the right keyword and #hashtags ) -

Per day 25 on average - per month - you get 750 followers. In 6 months, you get 4500 followers.

If you're active and used Jerkule's method - you gain extra 4500 followers.
Nice ideas and thanks for the participation in the thread.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 03:10 PM   #12
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzStevens View Post
I use a twitter account to promote my MILF site and associated white label cam site. I spend some time when I can to see who's logged on to the cam site and promote that model along with a picture from her profile, and I follow some MILF cam models and retweet their tweets as well.

I also use some automation such as auto-tweeting the blog posts from my website when they publish, and I have a few auto-tweets that go out twice a week or so, one with a link to my AEBN VOD membership store and one with a link to my cam white label. I use IFTTT for all my automation. Is that considered "bots" by twitter?

I do notice traffic spikes when my blog post tweets go out, but nothing seems to be converting.
I am also using this kind of software on some of my websites and never had any issues with twitter.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 05:52 PM   #13
deonbell
Confirmed User
 
deonbell's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 835
One thing to watch out for.

Been playing with twitter some. I have been following Ponhub Aria and liking her followers tweets and retweeting them, Trying to get them to follow me.

But I noticed many of her followers are children. Check their profile, before your follow or retweet.
deonbell is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:19 AM   #14
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by deonbell View Post
One thing to watch out for.

Been playing with twitter some. I have been following Ponhub Aria and liking her followers tweets and retweeting them, Trying to get them to follow me.

But I noticed many of her followers are children. Check their profile, before your follow or retweet.
Twitter is an online social networking service website so many underage people are using it.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 02:12 PM   #15
AllAmateur
Confirmed User
 
AllAmateur's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 161
Hello all,
I have my main twitter account with 175k organic twitter followers. I can say from experience, you will definitely want to stay away from scripts that auto fav and auto retweet, this could get you suspended. I have been suspended because of doing the exact same thing. Here are some more pointers for gaining followers.

If you are trying to get the big accounts to follow you, you have to be very patient because most do not follow regular accounts unless you post a good amount of smut (photos and gifs). The big accounts HATE when their time line is all clogged up by people trying to get their attention. A few 3-5 pics now and then during the day will work and they may start RTing you.

To gain real followers, post good pics and gifs. Posting a url now and then isnt bad or spammy as long as you dont go overboard. I have Many many friends that have 400-800k followers, this is how I know all this stuff about twitter accts.

If you keep at it, mentioning some bigger accts (doesnt have to be the biggest accts) you will slowly get noticed and then you will be rewarded with retweets and such even shout outs, dont pressure and do it the hard way, low and slow.
If you have other questions, tweet me or send an email.
__________________
All Amateur Blog | @MostlyAmateurs
AllAmateur is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 02:20 PM   #16
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAmateur View Post
Hello all,
I have my main twitter account with 175k organic twitter followers. I can say from experience, you will definitely want to stay away from scripts that auto fav and auto retweet, this could get you suspended. I have been suspended because of doing the exact same thing. Here are some more pointers for gaining followers.

If you are trying to get the big accounts to follow you, you have to be very patient because most do not follow regular accounts unless you post a good amount of smut (photos and gifs). The big accounts HATE when their time line is all clogged up by people trying to get their attention. A few 3-5 pics now and then during the day will work and they may start RTing you.

To gain real followers, post good pics and gifs. Posting a url now and then isnt bad or spammy as long as you dont go overboard. I have Many many friends that have 400-800k followers, this is how I know all this stuff about twitter accts.

If you keep at it, mentioning some bigger accts (doesnt have to be the biggest accts) you will slowly get noticed and then you will be rewarded with retweets and such even shout outs, dont pressure and do it the hard way, low and slow.
If you have other questions, tweet me or send an email.
Thanks for your tips.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 02:24 PM   #17
AllAmateur
Confirmed User
 
AllAmateur's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkules View Post
Thanks for your tips.
Love to help, just wish I could post that to Everyone on twitter lol
__________________
All Amateur Blog | @MostlyAmateurs
AllAmateur is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 06:21 PM   #18
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM
 
rayadp05's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 3,531
Nice article.
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:00 PM   #19
elliso
Confirmed User
 
elliso's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: France
Posts: 686
Personally i have afew accounts and it s not getting me nothing at all !!!
No idea why?!

By the way jerkules i saw Your twitter account, Almost empty :-/

may you show your business twitter account to learn from You?
__________________
ICQ : Number 690911541
elliso is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:13 PM   #20
deonbell
Confirmed User
 
deonbell's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 835
Do you guys follow people that follow you? Right now all my followers are cam whores.
deonbell is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:04 AM   #21
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliso View Post
Personally i have afew accounts and it s not getting me nothing at all !!!
No idea why?!

By the way jerkules i saw Your twitter account, Almost empty :-/

may you show your business twitter account to learn from You?
Then you are probably doing something wrong. Hit me up if you have any questions.

I do not know which twitter account you mean, but that is most likely not mine, because I rarely share links to my social media accounts. I own several twitter accounts with over ten thousands followers.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:06 AM   #22
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by deonbell View Post
Do you guys follow people that follow you? Right now all my followers are cam whores.
I do not follow them, just keep following people from other accounts in your niche but unfollow them after a few days or you can keep them...
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:03 AM   #23
Nicole.Geo.
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 17
great post! very helpful
Nicole.Geo. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 10:00 AM   #24
adentio99
Confirmed User
 
adentio99's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Adent.io
Posts: 197
" I have my main twitter account with 175k organic twitter followers. I can say from experience, you will definitely want to stay away from scripts that auto fav and auto retweet, this could get you suspended. "

When I mentioned script - it's a Google apps script written to RT and Fav one or two tweets every hour. I've been using it for the last 4 months.. nothing happened.

" you will slowly get noticed and then you will be rewarded with retweets and such even shout outs, dont pressure and do it the hard way, low and slow. "

True.. but no one wants to GET RICH SLOWLY! ( as warren buffet says )
__________________
skype: steve.adent | ICQ : 662900638

Adent.io - Turnkey solution for your next Adult website business.
adentio99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:14 PM   #25
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole.Geo. View Post
great post! very helpful
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:44 PM   #26
AllAmateur
Confirmed User
 
AllAmateur's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by adentio99 View Post
" I have my main twitter account with 175k organic twitter followers. I can say from experience, you will definitely want to stay away from scripts that auto fav and auto retweet, this could get you suspended. "

When I mentioned script - it's a Google apps script written to RT and Fav one or two tweets every hour. I've been using it for the last 4 months.. nothing happened.

" you will slowly get noticed and then you will be rewarded with retweets and such even shout outs, dont pressure and do it the hard way, low and slow. "

True.. but no one wants to GET RICH SLOWLY! ( as warren buffet says )
True, but I never gave a time frame when a suspension could happen. Just giving you the heads up, so when it happens you know what to look at right away.

Also, I know no one wants to get rich slowly, but twitter isnt the lottery
__________________
All Amateur Blog | @MostlyAmateurs
AllAmateur is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:46 PM   #27
AllAmateur
Confirmed User
 
AllAmateur's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by deonbell View Post
Do you guys follow people that follow you? Right now all my followers are cam whores.
If I followed everyone who followed me my TL would be so crowded and I wouldnt know where to begin. I follow similar accounts as me and I will follow a few camgirls if they show they dont spam themselves trying to get peeps to their cam rooms. I ave a good few camgirls I know and like and will shout them out from time to time.
__________________
All Amateur Blog | @MostlyAmateurs
AllAmateur is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:56 PM   #28
AllAmateur
Confirmed User
 
AllAmateur's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 161
Other points of interest for Twitter.
Read their rules carefully because if not followed it will lead to suspension,
https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311#

Also avoid placing nudity/porn in your header or avatar, these both can also get you suspended. You can keep sexy, but not nudity.

Do not follow too many accounts in one day, this will get you suspended.

Do not post too many pics in a short amount of time, this will end you in "Twitter Jail" which is where you cannot post anything for an amount of time, but can still DM. This is probably the first thing that happens to new adult twitter account, happened to me plenty of times at first.

Hope these tips will help you gain followers.
__________________
All Amateur Blog | @MostlyAmateurs
AllAmateur is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:08 AM   #29
eric_wahlberg
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 245
Isn't there chance of getting banned?
eric_wahlberg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:13 AM   #30
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_wahlberg View Post
Isn't there chance of getting banned?
Depends what you are doing.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:05 PM   #31
AllAmateur
Confirmed User
 
AllAmateur's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_wahlberg View Post
Isn't there chance of getting banned?
Definitely yes, you can get permanently suspended from twitter if you continuously not follow their rules and or get reported by other twitter users.
__________________
All Amateur Blog | @MostlyAmateurs
AllAmateur is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:24 AM   #32
davidclickpapa
Confirmed User
 
davidclickpapa's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Budapest, Hungary, EU
Posts: 983
twitter is a powerful tool. thanks for the post, jerkules.
i used to use tweepi back in the days before it got restricted. it was insanely easy to "follow - wait - unfollow unfollowers - rinse&repeat".
got my methods though, not really in-scope currently, but had some good results lately.
http://twitter.com/ClickPapaCom
__________________
ClickPapa.com - Smart Ad Network for Smart People - Buy or sell CPC/CPM [BLOG - TWITTER - FB - INFOGRAPHIC about becoming more successful with us]
Real Time Bidding / Selectable minimum CPM per geo / Premium Inventory / IP Range Targeting / Dayparting / Audited traffic / Weekly Payout / Campaign Optimalizator / Sub Affiliate ID Tracking / Fallback URL per geo / Responsive Dashboard / S2S Postback / Paxum+PayPal+Payoneer supported / Dedicated Account Managers

Current promos: [#ClickPapaMadeMeRich - extra Affiliate bonus $50 and up!] [Spread the word and earn big! - put your refcode site-wide for an extra 5%!]

David (marketing manager) - mail: [email protected]
davidclickpapa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 04:21 AM   #33
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidclickpapa View Post
twitter is a powerful tool. thanks for the post, jerkules.
i used to use tweepi back in the days before it got restricted. it was insanely easy to "follow - wait - unfollow unfollowers - rinse&repeat".
got my methods though, not really in-scope currently, but had some good results lately.
http://twitter.com/ClickPapaCom
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 06:41 AM   #34
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User
 
ianmoone332000's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 623
Im not a big fan of twitter but im working on learning. Whats the best way to schedule tweets guys?
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 01:55 AM   #35
dexter8iw
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 9
Hi OP.

Quote:
you can follow 1000 accounts a day, if your accounts is good, a large percentage will follow you back.
Do you flush out the none followers? If so how many x days before unfollowing them. Don't you get banned if your follower/following ratio has a wide gap?

How do you keep track of your followers if your not using any bot?

Thanks for sharing.
dexter8iw is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 07:58 AM   #36
lollipopx
Confirmed User
 
lollipopx's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter8iw View Post
Hi OP.



Do you flush out the none followers? If so how many x days before unfollowing them. Don't you get banned if your follower/following ratio has a wide gap?

How do you keep track of your followers if your not using any bot?

Thanks for sharing.
Crowdfire. It's a great tool for finding who is not following you as well as inactive followers and you can unfollow them from it.
Non followers, unfollowers and inactive followers never see anything you post so unfollow them. And no you won't get banned if your follow to follow ratio is way off, just a lot of twitter followers will not follow anyone if they don't follow back, just a funny of twitter. You want to "advertise" to as many people as possible that have no clue of your existence? Use hash tags very well as well as use the twitter follow systems.
__________________
Lollipopx.com
Twitter @lollipopx_1, Tumblr lollipop-x, ICQ 669068563, Skype lollipop_130 Tell me your from gfy or i might ignore you.
lollipopx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 03:53 PM   #37
AllAmateur
Confirmed User
 
AllAmateur's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Im not a big fan of twitter but im working on learning. Whats the best way to schedule tweets guys?
If you use tweetdeck you can schedule tweets much easier.
tweetdeck.twitter.com
__________________
All Amateur Blog | @MostlyAmateurs
AllAmateur is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 04:57 PM   #38
CjTheFish
Confirmed User
 
CjTheFish's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Desert
Posts: 155
Like Lolipop suggested I have had great success using Crowdfire to build active twitter accounts across a wide variety of niches, including adult.

Here's a strategy that might save you a few bucks since Crowdfire does cost. If you download their mobile app and link your twitter account through the app and unfollow or follow your first 100, it will then prompt you to upgrade to premium to increase the limits. Premium costs around $10 a month, but from what I've experienced only on mobile after your first 100 it will give you the option to have unlimited follow/unfollow limits for a full year for only $5. With that you also get the auto DM's without the crowdfire watermark which can be useful for your marketing needs.

The best way to gain right off the bat, (apart from tweeting excellent content) is mass following and unfollowing users. You can follow up to 1,000 a day and usually you can expect to recoup 10-25 percent of that in terms of follow backs. What do you do with the rest? Just unfollow them

Crowdfire offers a feature where you can mass follow other accounts followers, but from my experience I get the most followbacks from seeking out similar accounts with large followings and massing off the favorites on their recent tweets. You can do the same for retweets however I find that in adult, a lot of the retweets are simply just other accounts in the original tweeters network.

Good luck!
CjTheFish is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 04:18 AM   #39
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by CjTheFish View Post
Like Lolipop suggested I have had great success using Crowdfire to build active twitter accounts across a wide variety of niches, including adult.

Here's a strategy that might save you a few bucks since Crowdfire does cost. If you download their mobile app and link your twitter account through the app and unfollow or follow your first 100, it will then prompt you to upgrade to premium to increase the limits. Premium costs around $10 a month, but from what I've experienced only on mobile after your first 100 it will give you the option to have unlimited follow/unfollow limits for a full year for only $5. With that you also get the auto DM's without the crowdfire watermark which can be useful for your marketing needs.

The best way to gain right off the bat, (apart from tweeting excellent content) is mass following and unfollowing users. You can follow up to 1,000 a day and usually you can expect to recoup 10-25 percent of that in terms of follow backs. What do you do with the rest? Just unfollow them

Crowdfire offers a feature where you can mass follow other accounts followers, but from my experience I get the most followbacks from seeking out similar accounts with large followings and massing off the favorites on their recent tweets. You can do the same for retweets however I find that in adult, a lot of the retweets are simply just other accounts in the original tweeters network.

Good luck!
I will give it a try.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 02:03 PM   #40
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayadp05 View Post
Nice article.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 07:38 PM   #41
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAmateur View Post
If you use tweetdeck you can schedule tweets much easier.
tweetdeck.twitter.com
Twittimer is good as well.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 07:55 PM   #42
Goethe
So Fuckin' Bored
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Across the Universe
Posts: 642
Thanks for the educational thread...
Goethe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 01:06 AM   #43
RachelBlackG
Elysium
 
RachelBlackG's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Prague
Posts: 956
How much traffic do you get by posting link in your twitter account? I have one with 5,5k (all real), but I get like 10 clicks.
__________________
My upcoming browser-based game LegendaryOnes. Looking for backers!
registrace980/at/seznam.cz
RachelBlackG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 03:01 AM   #44
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelBlackG View Post
How much traffic do you get by posting link in your twitter account? I have one with 5,5k (all real), but I get like 10 clicks.
I have many accounts, it depends but the most important thing is how you tweet your links. Did you try add the link with pictures?
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 03:52 AM   #45
RachelBlackG
Elysium
 
RachelBlackG's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Prague
Posts: 956
You can have a look https://twitter.com/fbAudrey
__________________
My upcoming browser-based game LegendaryOnes. Looking for backers!
registrace980/at/seznam.cz
RachelBlackG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 03:54 AM   #46
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelBlackG View Post
You can have a look https://twitter.com/fbAudrey
Try to add some more text, like "Click here to see more" or "See her naked".
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 07:52 AM   #47
CustomBusinessSoftware
Confirmed User
 
CustomBusinessSoftware's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 494
pls accept a big thank you from your big fan
CustomBusinessSoftware is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:10 PM   #48
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomBusinessSoftware View Post
pls accept a big thank you from your big fan
You are welcome.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 01:32 PM   #49
Hank_Heartland
Confirmed User
 
Hank_Heartland's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: chicago, il
Posts: 3,985
An old guy who never get enough of this stuff...Thank You
Hank_Heartland is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:26 AM   #50
PirrTaste
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 124
Great post. I'm still a relatively new webmaster and whenever I used twitter in the past it always ended in getting a ton of spammy followers. With little to no interaction .
PirrTaste is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
followers, accounts, account, follow, niche, post, day, website, twitter, gain, remember, relevant, links, gaining, content, adult, social, people, profile, hours, spending, faster, losing, gifs, occasionally
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.