|10-21-2010, 05:39 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2009
HIRING: Email Marketing Manager (Montreal)
Email Marketing Manager
As part of their rapid expansion, this established and well reputed adult entertainment business has an opening for a bright, hardworking and self-motivated email marketing manager to join their Montreal office.
As email marketing manager will report to the vice-president and responsible for planning, designing, analyzing and executing email campaigns with the purpose of generating sales revenues for many of our projects. You are an email specialist and you must possess a good knowledge of email strategies and particularly of the Internet.
The ideal candidate must be able to adapt himself or herself to an ever changing and competitive environment as is the case with the adult industry. He or she must also be a passionate individual in terms of problem solving, able to analyze a large volume of data and able to always be on the lookout for new ideas in order to maximize campaigns.
In collaboration with the project managers, the email marketing manager’s role is to come up with creative ideas and to clearly define our users’ natural responses in order to offer the best weekly campaigns that will generate sales.
• To manage the design and the segmentation of our customer base, to analyze and learn strategies for all email marketing communications;
• To coordinate and maintain a production marketing email calendar in order to ensure a prompt and opportunistic delivery;
• To maintain the best email practices for the domain including the appearance of the subject line, the use of images, etc;
• To analyze, monitor and communicate to all parties involved in the project the results of email initiatives to all parties involved in the project;
• To ensure the optimal performance of the program through an in-depth email campaign analysis, to make recommendations for optimization opportunities and to identify and evaluate new opportunities;
• You will regularly interact with our inhouse customers to plan and elaborate bulletins;
• On a weekly basis you will be expected to come up with new content for one or more bulletins;
We are keen to hear from individual with at least years relevant commercial experience, knowledge of HMTL & Photoshop. Applicant should be resourceful, motivated, dynamic and self-sufficient with an excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
What more can you expect? Well, it’s high energy from day one; career growth, personal recognition and diversity are all part of the mix. You’ll enjoy competitive pay, advanced training and more...
Questions will be answered by Ricky Ruddock email: email@example.com / tele: 00 356 2133 8229
Last edited by rickiruddock; 10-21-2010 at 05:45 AM.. Reason: forgot to include url