|03-10-2010, 12:30 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2008
payment processor and affiliate backend
Hello everyone , been on the board for awhile but havent really made any posts.
I have mostly been an affiliate and now getting my own paysite off the ground.
I have looked at a few posts about payment processors but some of them are a year old.
I am wondering what people are still recommending for one , ccbill and epoch ?
Also as an affiliate i dont really like ccbill for promoting sites. So if i plan on going with nats for my affiliate backend would it be wise just to go with epoch ?
Has any one used epoch affiliate program ? is it any good ?
thanks for your time
|03-11-2010, 06:34 AM||#2|
Too lazy to set a custom title
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Currently Incognito
Epoch works perfectly fine...
Personally, I would go with both epoch and ccbill. Setup affiliate programs with both and cascade between them.
~TheDoc - ICQ7765825
It's all disambiguation
|08-08-2012, 11:09 PM||#3|
Join Date: Jul 2012
Our gateway is integrated with NATS, as well as Limelight for CRM and is also integrated with a slew of domestic and international acquirers.
But below are the features available through the Gateway:
• 3D Secure VbV and MasterSecure Code
• Hosted Pages
• Direct API
• Virtual Terminal
Superior Fraud barricade functionality:
• virtual terminal limits
• anonymous surfer block
• name/address/account number junk filter
• email address bounce check
• declined order limits (Abuse blackout period, max retries with the same card, max retries from same IP etc)
• approved order limits (approved history period, max reuse of same card and screening options-block transactions by Card Number (always on), amount, site tag, product description, and client IP
• approved order limits by IP (same as above funtionality)
• subscription/membership limits (member rejoin wait period)
• Max Credit risk per card or check (maximum credit risk in $ within how many days
• Order Integrity (Order integrity protects merchants from a hacker that attempts to circumvent the intent of the merchant by editing the HTML from a merchant's shopping cart and changing the details of their order just before purchase. If the data sent with the transaction does not match the encrypted order integrity data the transaction is rejected.
• Us Location verification (Verify existence of US Address (ZIP code, street, state, etc.). Erroneous or fraudulent addresses will be rejected.
• Global Location Verification (Verify that the customer's stated billing address country matches the country of the originating IP and/or the card issuer)
• US drivers license Verification (Verify license number format, match name and date-of-birth to driver license number for supported states. (US states and Puerto Rico, "PR".) Both driver license number and issuing state code must be included with transactions to take advantage of this feature. DOB is recommended. Transactions will not be blocked due to missing information in this step.)
specific card numbers
PCI Compliant Repeat Billing
3rd Party Processing (Optional)
ChargeBack Lookout TM
This feature allows merchants to screen each transaction against the Negative Database, helping to diminish exposure to negative effects such as card or check fraud, prior chargebacks, and disputes. The Negative Database is made up of public and private databases, both of which are updated in real-time.
The public database records negative events, providing a powerful defense against potential repeat offenders. It also blocks, exact matches of the information stored in the database. The private database allows for your records to be freely added, edited, or removed. It also includes exact and partial matching rules.
Each transaction processed on the gateway can be scanned for exact and partial matches of the following information:
Public Database (Exact match) Private Database (Exact or Partial Match)
Credit Card Numbers IP Address Credit Card Numbers IP Address
Email Address Street Address Email Address Street Address
Host Domains BIN Numbers IP Subnets
ABA Routing Numbers Host Domains
Email Domains Zip Codes