|03-02-2010, 11:30 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Sales Executive for our leading World-Wide Mobile Program
For our Fort Lauderdale office, we are seeking a Sales Executive for our leading World-Wide Mobile Program
The ideal candidate should have a proven sales track record and background calling into medium/large accounts. You will be responsible for new account identification and development and/or expanding relationships within existing accounts.
Everybody has mobile traffic on their sites, but most havenít converted it yet. This is found money and will NOT cannibalize existing Web revenues! Get partners to sign up with our mobile program and promote it.
You will have to travel occasionally to trade shows and other events. Cold emails and cold calls are an important part of your job so you better love it!
Employment on an Independent Contractor basis. We pay a fair fixed salary and unlimited commission on the recurring revenues your webmasters bring in. You are the one who controls your income - again, there is no limit. If you are convinced you are capable of convincing and supporting webmasters to send their mobile traffic, this is THE job you! If you canít do that, please donít apply :-)
Attributes of a successful candidate include:
1. Strong, proven selling skills
2. Executive relationship capabilities
3. Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills
4. Opportunity identification, qualification and closing abilities
5. Send cold emails to targeted groups and set appointments.
6. Make cold calls to targeted groups and set appointments.
7. Organise yourself in a way that you manage reminders to all cold emails/calls, and follow up frequently.
8. Being able to do all of the above very quickly, efficiently, and reliably.
9. 3+ years experience with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Candidate must be able to effectively manage a territory and to engage and coordinate appropriate internal resources in conjunction with partner resources into sales opportunities. You have experience with affiliate sales and know that customers are our most important partners, and must be treated as such. Only if our partners are successful, we are successful; that is why you must take your time, and are eager to educate (how to best monetize mobile traffic) and support our part. Mobile experience is not required as we will educate and train you appropriately. However, it might be an advantage. Knowledge of Microsoft Office. These duties require professional verbal and written communication skills. This is normally acquired through one to three years of clerical experience.
Your office will be in beautiful downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida; with regular daily business hours. We don't accept any remote workers.
ADVANTAGE TO CANDIDATES:
You have been working in an affiliate or sales environment and have a basic technical understanding
Please apply to jobs@SexGoesMobile.com and donít forget to mention:
- Your experience? Be as detailed as possible.
- How do you cover the experience we expect?
- Why are you the right person for this job?
|03-02-2010, 12:41 PM||#2|
2011 GFY Hall of Fame!
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Back in Texas!
Great opportunity for someone!