Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > Simply Business > Fucking Around & Program Discussion
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 07:34 AM   #51
barcodes
Confirmed User
 
barcodes's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,048
This is prob a big reason behind some of the issues with guns/crime here.

I am in the us and don't personally carry a gun but I know people that do and they never had or wanted to use it on someone. They felt they wanted or needed one for some reason but it doesn't matter to me either way. I try to only keep good people as friends. Lot of the bullshit is probably due to whats goin on in this video.

Last edited by barcodes; 04-09-2012 at 07:38 AM..
barcodes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:35 AM   #52
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User
 
Best-In-BC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 6,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by xholly View Post
plenty of corrupt cops of course but in a case like that i'd check his uniform id tag and report him. Not to other police but to the media first who would love the story.
I agree 100%
__________________
BEST TRAFFIC

BUY IT CHEAP!

| I Host @ nicepricehosting.net|
Best-In-BC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:39 AM   #53
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User
 
Best-In-BC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 6,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by barcodes View Post
This is prob a big reason behind some of the issues with guns/crime here.

I am in the us and don't personally carry a gun but I know people that do and they never had or wanted to use it on someone. They felt they wanted or needed one for some reason but it doesn't matter to me either way. I try to only keep good people as friends. Lot of the bullshit is probably due to whats goin on in this video.
__________________
BEST TRAFFIC

BUY IT CHEAP!

| I Host @ nicepricehosting.net|
Best-In-BC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:43 AM   #54
Zoxxa
Confirmed User
 
Zoxxa's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
ohhhh, I get it now, you have to have the last word due to me bitch slapping you around this thread.. please have at it as I'll allow you to salvage whats left of you precious little ego so you can continue to post things you can't change or control... so go crazy.

At what point did you bitch slap me? The fact is I am knee deep coding and do not have time to continue a conversation with someone who has very few if any valid points at all. I have grown bored of you and I still think this whole "It's my right to carry a gun, so I do" mindset is hilarious and sad. Yet another American trait, you claim you bitch slapped me and won our argument, and somehow that equals fact in your mind. Please, go shoot each other at 7-eleven, I encourage it now, you have changed my mind.
__________________
chris@zoxscripts.com
ICQ: 269486444
ZoxEmbedTube - Build unlimited "fake" tubes with this easy 100% unencoded CMS!
Zoxxa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:46 AM   #55
barcodes
Confirmed User
 
barcodes's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best-In-BC View Post
barcodes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #56
kingdezign
Confirmed User
 
kingdezign's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 180
yes not a good habit to carry a gun
especially if your a short temper

you might kill someone
__________________


Our contact
email: sales (@) kingdezign.com
kingdezign is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #57
PornerBros
Confirmed User
 
PornerBros's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
You're making a typical snooty Canadian comment in an American porn forum, a primarily American porn market with opinionated generalization ie., rebel flag about American culture?

The only person living in a bubble is you because you still don't get it. The reason why most Americans know little or nothing about your politics, culture, or you is because you have ZERO significance in our lives and the fact, we couldn't change/contribute even if you did. Americans couldn't give a flying fuck what Canadians think about our gun laws, politics, as we tolerate you making money in our American market place as you call us ignorant.

In short, if every Canadian dropped dead tomorrow, American lives would not change one bit and if the roles were reversed? You'd be looking for a job.
I have some news for you: Montreal is buying all the porn right now.

...If you even know where that is.
__________________
marc@pornerbrosDOTcom
marc@givemegayDOTcom
ICQ: 631-877-938
Resistance is futile. Lower your domains and surrender your scripts. Prepare to be assimilated
PornerBros is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:54 AM   #58
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 21,345
please lets not get offtopic by making it a US vs Canada thread.
The point here is that even complete psychotic lunatics lilke Donny can get a permit to carry a firearm. That is pretty alarming, don't you think?
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:00 AM   #59
Jman
So Fucking Done!!!
 
Jman's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Canuckstikan
Posts: 20,917
Everytime I see a post with Donny and Gun in it this image comes to mind

__________________

Director of Marketing : Braincash PremiumCash
3Xpromo
jman@braincash.com
skype : jean.francois.laverdiere
ICQ: 124588247
Jman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:04 AM   #60
Tom_PM
Porn Meister
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,777
3 reasons I would prefer a person to keep their gun concealed even during a shooting incident.
1) I dont want you to try to shoot the bad guy and accidentally shoot me instead of him.
2) I dont want the shooter to see your gun and accidentally shoot me instead of you.
3) I dont want the cops to see your gun and accidentally shoot me instead of you.

So please, carry all you want within the law and regulations as is your right, but when you pull that thing out, go someplace you can be alone.
__________________
43-922-863 Shut up and play your guitar.
Tom_PM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #61
globofun
Buk Lau
 
globofun's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rangahan Titomangoyamteerumgae
Posts: 2,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxxa View Post
I am so fucking happy to be Canadian more and more everyday.

These retarded conversations about guns, health care, gay rights, immigrants (Besides complaining about them driving in the fast lane.) and much more are barely even discussed here because we used common sense to settle these issues, and when discussed it is barely ever in such a conflictive / hostile / ignorant tone as Americans. If Canadians disagree on something, at least both sides generally have a logical argument.

I don't know one Canadian that has the mentality that they need to carry a gun because they think they would have a better chance of "saving the day" than well trained professionals such as the police force. Your country has lost respect for your fellow countryman and having trust with your own police force.

I do not want to make this a Canadian / American issue, but maybe it would be a good idea just once in awhile for you bat shit crazy lunatics to look outside your bubble once in awhile so you can get some type of self reflecting opinions about yourselves & how fucked up the rest of us think you are.

This obviously doesn't apply to all Americans, but I think some of you have your fucking rebel flag bandanas wrapped around your heads too tight.
Wow! Are you talking for every Canadians here?

I'm fucking Canadian, and you are making it sound like you hold the truth about what we are and what we do....... I'm sorry Canadian buddy, but I would carry if I could...

Now cops in Canada cannot even carry when off duty......cops are cops 24 hours a day, but only carry on duty...... because of what? Because of liberal people like you!!!

You say that you are happy to be Canadian more and more everyday.......reading your post make me real sad......so, at the next election when you will cast your vote for the Liberals or worst NDP .....I will still vote for the Conservatives!
__________________
Wanna Make Huge Profits?

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:51 AM   #62
Donny
As you wish...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm bradley View Post
there is EVEN more evidence than this to ban cars
Exactly.
__________________
Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #63
Donny
As you wish...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeball View Post


Would you say you are a tad paranoid?
Not at all.
__________________
Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #64
Donny
As you wish...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by fris View Post
when they wrote right to bare arms, they had muskets, not glocks.
They also rode horses and burned candles. What's your point?
__________________
Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #65
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User
 
Best-In-BC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 6,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by globofun View Post
I will still vote for the Conservatives!
Your the crazy One *Jokingly* whats wrong with NDP ?, I could go on about the conservative thats in power now and how "American" he is.
__________________
BEST TRAFFIC

BUY IT CHEAP!

| I Host @ nicepricehosting.net|

Last edited by Best-In-BC; 04-09-2012 at 09:03 AM..
Best-In-BC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:05 AM   #66
Donny
As you wish...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by globofun View Post
Wow! Are you talking for every Canadians here?

I'm fucking Canadian, and you are making it sound like you hold the truth about what we are and what we do....... I'm sorry Canadian buddy, but I would carry if I could...

Now cops in Canada cannot even carry when off duty......cops are cops 24 hours a day, but only carry on duty...... because of what? Because of liberal people like you!!!

You say that you are happy to be Canadian more and more everyday.......reading your post make me real sad......so, at the next election when you will cast your vote for the Liberals or worst NDP .....I will still vote for the Conservatives!
Winner, winner! Chicken dinner!
__________________
Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:05 AM   #67
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User
 
Best-In-BC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 6,082


They yeah go ;) atta rattle some cages
__________________
BEST TRAFFIC

BUY IT CHEAP!

| I Host @ nicepricehosting.net|

Last edited by Best-In-BC; 04-09-2012 at 09:07 AM..
Best-In-BC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #68
CDSmith
Living the dream
 
CDSmith's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Posts: 49,322
Donny sits back putting his fingers together saying "Excellentttt" just like mr Burns whilst GFY argues amongst itself in his thread.


__________________
Promote Wildmatch, ImLive, Sexier.com, and more!!

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:00 AM   #69
MediaGuy
Confirmed User
 
MediaGuy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Montrealquebecanada
Posts: 4,882
So many guns is a problem, no doubt about it. But there's nothing that can be done or debated about it.

I experience a sense of relief when I cross the border back to Canada, We never had a gun saturated culture, and I know the next road-enraged cabbie won't be pulling out a .32 to resolve his grievance.

While this isn't the case in the US, there's nothing you can do or say that will change things. Many gun owners and good citizens are going to be responsible just as because of the whole "gun environment" there will be irresponsible and stupid accidents.

Taking guns out of American hands is about as possible as taking oxygen out of the air they breathe.

Mass high school shootings or accidental family deaths from the US is like hurricanes or floods or earthquakes - they will happen and there's nothing to be done about them.

Criminals use stolen or illegal guns and the more legal guns there are out there, the more they will get their hands on them.

Our government recently eradicated a gun registry law we had here, effectively protecting criminal chain-of-custody use of illegally acquired weapons in the process. Don't ask why. Our current prime minister worships and wants to emulate the errors of the US.

Most of our gun-owners are farmers who want to protect their land from coyotes and other predators.

Americans seem to feel they need protection from themselves - human predators who will attack them, their families, and so on...

The problem doesn't seem to be guns. The problem seems to be Americans and the culture they live in, or try to live in.

Why are so many Americans preying on their own? What is wrong in the country that people will eat each other?

There has to be levers and causes for this kind of behaviour and self-destructive instinct...
__________________
YOU Are Industry News

By Webmasters For Webmasters

Send In Your PR: pr@payoutmag.com
ICQ: 248843947
Skype: Mediaguy1
MediaGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #70
Far-L
Confirmed User
 
Far-L's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxxa View Post
I am so fucking happy to be Canadian more and more everyday.

These retarded conversations about guns, health care, gay rights, immigrants (Besides complaining about them driving in the fast lane.) and much more are barely even discussed here because we used common sense to settle these issues, and when discussed it is barely ever in such a conflictive / hostile / ignorant tone as Americans. If Canadians disagree on something, at least both sides generally have a logical argument.

I don't know one Canadian that has the mentality that they need to carry a gun because they think they would have a better chance of "saving the day" than well trained professionals such as the police force. Your country has lost respect for your fellow countryman and having trust with your own police force.

I do not want to make this a Canadian / American issue, but maybe it would be a good idea just once in awhile for you bat shit crazy lunatics to look outside your bubble once in awhile so you can get some type of self reflecting opinions about yourselves & how fucked up the rest of us think you are.

This obviously doesn't apply to all Americans, but I think some of you have your fucking rebel flag bandanas wrapped around your heads too tight.
I was in Canada at a shoot at the WRP office years ago, right after Micheal Moore's film about Columbine, and a Canadian guy started a fight then pulled a gun and pointed it right in my friend's face before he then pointed it at the ceiling and shot two rounds through the roof. Oh yeah, that was when the Canadian Angels were battling with the Outlaws too - using fully auto weapons, grenades, etc. so I don't completely agree with your assessment but I do think that Canadian's are on average more polite than Americans.
__________________
HomegrownCash.com, the affiliate program of Homegrown Video - The Largest Collection of Amateur XXX - Est. 1982.
Contact
- Email: farrell AT homegrownvideo D com Skype: hgfarl
Newsweek Magazine - "Homegrown Video, the longest running series in the history of porn."
Far-L is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:12 AM   #71
PornoMonster
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxxa View Post
I am so fucking happy to be Canadian more and more everyday.

These retarded conversations about guns, health care, gay rights, immigrants (Besides complaining about them driving in the fast lane.) and much more are barely even discussed here because we used common sense to settle these issues, and when discussed it is barely ever in such a conflictive / hostile / ignorant tone as Americans. If Canadians disagree on something, at least both sides generally have a logical argument.

I don't know one Canadian that has the mentality that they need to carry a gun because they think they would have a better chance of "saving the day" than well trained professionals such as the police force. Your country has lost respect for your fellow countryman and having trust with your own police force.

I do not want to make this a Canadian / American issue, but maybe it would be a good idea just once in awhile for you bat shit crazy lunatics to look outside your bubble once in awhile so you can get some type of self reflecting opinions about yourselves & how fucked up the rest of us think you are.

This obviously doesn't apply to all Americans, but I think some of you have your fucking rebel flag bandanas wrapped around your heads too tight.
I get your point, like when I was in Germany I seen police standing on street corners, I felt safe. Here in the USA in most bigger cities the Police Come AFTER everything goes down and fill out the paperwork.

I am sure you have seen in the news more and more random shooting and killings from crazy people.

Sure I see how kids get the guns and it is very bad, that is wrong on the gun owners part. But that is not what carrying in a store argument is about. It is about being in a bank when it gets robbed, shit goes sideways and they have to take hostages.

Sure the guns should be secured at home or when not on your person. Sure if guns were never invented we wouldn't have gun killings. Same back in the middle ages, if the sword was never invented we wouldn't have has people stabbed.. HA
PornoMonster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:14 AM   #72
CDSmith
Living the dream
 
CDSmith's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Posts: 49,322
I'm all for the right to bear arms and the right, nay privilege, to carry. But I'm also all for those who do carry to have proper liscenses and rigorous training before being granted those privileges. They should have to recertify every few years to maintain that training and level of gun safety knowledge.

Basically if you know your shit and have the papers and training to back it up then I don't see why anyone would have issue with you exercising your CCW privilege.
__________________
Promote Wildmatch, ImLive, Sexier.com, and more!!

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:14 AM   #73
PornoMonster
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxxa View Post
My post was still related to the topic of guns.



...but yet you continue to respond.
The Topic is carrying in a Store by a person with a CCW.
PornoMonster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #74
Donny
As you wish...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,903
People will always find ways of killin other people. If you ever wind up being my next door neighbor and you have a problem with guns, I can -if you wish - promise not to defend you should bloodthirsty murders invade your house. I can - if you wish - promise to just sit inside my own walls and wait for the police to arrive to save you.
__________________
Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:20 AM   #75
Donny
As you wish...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSmith View Post
I'm all for the right to bear arms and the right, nay privilege, to carry. But I'm also all for those who do carry to have proper liscenses and rigorous training before being granted those privileges. They should have to recertify every few years to maintain that training and level of gun safety knowledge.

Basically if you know your shit and have the papers and training to back it up then I don't see why anyone would have issue with you exercising your CCW privilege.
That's exactly what I have to do: recertify every two years. To get the CCW in the first place required training and testing and a 1 on 1 interview with the Sheriff.
__________________
Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:22 AM   #76
Tom_PM
Porn Meister
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,777
In some countries, cops don't even carry guns. It's a cultural thing and that's the way it is.
__________________
43-922-863 Shut up and play your guitar.
Tom_PM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #77
raymor
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxxa View Post
I respect this idea, and I imagine the gun problems in America would be much less if everyone that carried a gun was well trained. That just simply does not look like the case and you have people that could not pass Grade 7 math on a good day carrying loaded weapons expecting to use them in extremely high pressure situations when you need to make logical thought a priority. This sounds like a recipe for innocent people getting killed, and I would love to know the statistics on how many people have saved their family from a criminal compared to how many innocent people were murdered from people "trying to save the day".

Lastly, what disturbs me even more than gun carrying is how you describe your police force. It is almost sad the opinion you have of them and I think that should be a valid and much more important topic Americans should be discussing about and fixing. You should feel safe in your own neighborhood, from an outside perspective it seems like Americans feel like they have no say anymore in how their country is run, maybe that is true, but I am sure as fuck Canadians would have rioted city halls all over the country for changes if we had half your problems.
This post violates GFY rules. On GFY you post a reasonable, well thought out, respectful reply to someone who disagrees with you. You're supposed to compare the other side to Nazis when they point out a fact like "it's hard to carry a cop". You're noir allowed to actually read what the person writes, comprehend it, and respond with intelligence and reason.

Bravo. We see things differently, and I LOVE talking to someone who sees things differently than I but doesn't get into silly name calling ir made up "facts". That's how I learn and grow.
__________________
support@bettercgi.com ICQ 7208627
Strongbox - The next generation in site security
Throttlebox - The next generation in bandwidth control
Clonebox - Backup and disaster recovery on steroids
raymor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #78
MarkPrince
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
MarkPrince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 10,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
One of the reasons I wanted to be unbanned is because I logged on a few days ago and read some of the ridiculous things people were saying to AaronM about his concealed carry permit. I think some of y'all need to have a paradigm shift in your thinking about guns.

I have a concealed carry permit too. I carry my Glock 26 everywhere that I'm legally able to do so, which includes grocery stores, church and even into my bank (what better place to have a weapon of protection than in a place like a bank, which is known to be an attractive target by those who wish to commit certain crimes).

What is so hard to understand about carrying guns? Our society is getting more violent every day and it's just good sense to be better prepared to protect yourself and those you care about.
Why do you carry a gun?

You know that the ultimate use of your gun will be to shoot a person, right? In what situation will you be forced into where you will have to shoot another man, woman or possible child, and take away their life? What about the devastation this will do to their family?

Are you so afraid that you will be mugged or attacked? Are you so terrified where you live that you can't possible walk into your bank which already has cameras, guards, etc, to do a simple transaction without knowing you can whip out your gun and blow someone's brains out?

This is the thing that has us Canadians's so puzzled. There is so much fear in the US. Everyone is terrified to take a walk to their local grocery store so they have to pack a gun. Everyone is shooting each other out of pure fear.

Think about it. The next day you have a fight with your girlfriend or wife and go take a walk to cool off, someone might look at you, think you look like trouble, and have their gun in their hand ready to take your life and destroy the lives of your loved ones just because they were afraid of you. And thanks to Florida (and elsewhere's) "Stand your Ground" law, they will most probably get away with it.
MarkPrince is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #79
globofun
Buk Lau
 
globofun's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rangahan Titomangoyamteerumgae
Posts: 2,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
Our government recently eradicated a gun registry law we had here, effectively protecting criminal chain-of-custody use of illegally acquired weapons in the process. Don't ask why. Our current prime minister worships and wants to emulate the errors of the US.
Dude, you are one of the guys here I respect the most but please.......

First the gun registry that was scrapped was the Long Gun Registry that was imposed in 1995 and was totally useless, and was costing millions to tax payers....

The long guns are non-restrict firearms, like hunting riffles and shotguns with a barrel length of 18.5 inches or more, not what criminals are using (handguns and other restricted and prohibited firearms)

When was the last time you saw a gang banger with a bolt action .22LR?
__________________
Wanna Make Huge Profits?

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #80
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User
 
Best-In-BC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 6,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by globofun View Post
Dude, you are one of the guys here I respect the most but please.......

First the gun registry that was scrapped was the Long Gun Registry that was imposed in 1995 and was totally useless, and was costing millions to tax payers....

The long guns are non-restrict firearms, like hunting riffles and shotguns with a barrel length of 18.5 inches or more, not what criminals are using (handguns and other restricted and prohibited firearms)

When was the last time you saw a gang banger with a bolt action .22LR?
__________________
BEST TRAFFIC

BUY IT CHEAP!

| I Host @ nicepricehosting.net|
Best-In-BC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:22 AM   #81
porno jew
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 10,296
no you posted at jbm that you wanted to post here because you thought it looked dead and needed to be trolled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny P View Post
Seems to Me the "other board" is dying and could use some drama.

So why won't they unban me? I'll talk about God and Jebus and the Flying Spaghetti Monster...
you call fool your christian buddies but everyone here still know you are an attention seeking idiot.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
One of the reasons I wanted to be unbanned is because I logged on a few days ago and read some of the ridiculous things people were saying to AaronM about his concealed carry permit. I think some of y'all need to have a paradigm shift in your thinking about guns.

I have a concealed carry permit too. I carry my Glock 26 everywhere that I'm legally able to do so, which includes grocery stores, church and even into my bank (what better place to have a weapon of protection than in a place like a bank, which is known to be an attractive target by those who wish to commit certain crimes).

What is so hard to understand about carrying guns? Our society is getting more violent every day and it's just good sense to be better prepared to protect yourself and those you care about.
porno jew is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #82
PornoMonster
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkPrince View Post
Why do you carry a gun?

You know that the ultimate use of your gun will be to shoot a person, right? In what situation will you be forced into where you will have to shoot another man, woman or possible child, and take away their life? What about the devastation this will do to their family?

Are you so afraid that you will be mugged or attacked? Are you so terrified where you live that you can't possible walk into your bank which already has cameras, guards, etc, to do a simple transaction without knowing you can whip out your gun and blow someone's brains out?

This is the thing that has us Canadians's so puzzled. There is so much fear in the US. Everyone is terrified to take a walk to their local grocery store so they have to pack a gun. Everyone is shooting each other out of pure fear.

Think about it. The next day you have a fight with your girlfriend or wife and go take a walk to cool off, someone might look at you, think you look like trouble, and have their gun in their hand ready to take your life and destroy the lives of your loved ones just because they were afraid of you. And thanks to Florida (and elsewhere's) "Stand your Ground" law, they will most probably get away with it.
Right your in Canada, you DO NOT understand.
If I pull my Gun, I am prepared to take someones life. I should only pull my gun knowing that, and that be justified in protecting mine or someone elses life in exchange for the offenders. Again, the amount of rent a cops in Banks that are shot and killed is crazy. I can not carry in my state in a bank...

I do NOT care about the devastation it causes that persons family, it is sad, but it was the persons fault that needed to be stopped from harming me, my family or another innocent person.

NO ONE IS SHOOTING EACH OTHER OUT OF PURE FEAR.

NOW, your points are more in line with everyone that has purchased a weapon who has not had an extensive background cheack, and training.
Keep in mind you have Criminals with guns, Regular people who have purchased guns, people who purchased in a store with a quick background check, and those who can carry in a store who have a CCW and a background check and training. Does this Prevent every nut from getting a gun, NO
Heck look at the pilot who went bat shit crazy the other day!
PornoMonster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #83
Donny
As you wish...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by porno jew View Post
no you posted at jbm that you wanted to post here because you thought it looked dead and needed to be trolled.
Did you miss the "ONE of" part in my sentence that begins "One of the reasons..."???
__________________
Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #84
MediaGuy
Confirmed User
 
MediaGuy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Montrealquebecanada
Posts: 4,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by globofun View Post
Dude, you are one of the guys here I respect the most but please.......

First the gun registry that was scrapped was the Long Gun Registry that was imposed in 1995 and was totally useless, and was costing millions to tax payers....

The long guns are non-restrict firearms, like hunting riffles and shotguns with a barrel length of 18.5 inches or more, not what criminals are using (handguns and other restricted and prohibited firearms)

When was the last time you saw a gang banger with a bolt action .22LR?
Apparently we don't agree on the long-gun registry and its usefulness, which is fine and fodder for another thread....

My point was partly that gun-availibility free-for-all is conducive to gun-related accidents and incidents. If every weapon of death ( as guns should be qualified by government and every other source ) was registered there would be less accidents and incidents as well as less gun-related crime....
__________________
YOU Are Industry News

By Webmasters For Webmasters

Send In Your PR: pr@payoutmag.com
ICQ: 248843947
Skype: Mediaguy1
MediaGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:36 AM   #85
globofun
Buk Lau
 
globofun's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rangahan Titomangoyamteerumgae
Posts: 2,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkPrince View Post
Why do you carry a gun?
Unfortunately being Canadian, I can't......but, let's go down your post....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkPrince View Post
You know that the ultimate use of your gun will be to shoot a person, right? In what situation will you be forced into where you will have to shoot another man, woman or possible child, and take away their life? What about the devastation this will do to their family?
If me or anyone of my family's life would be at stake, I would have no regrets in defend it, and would not care about anything else.....you are a wolf, I'm a shepherd's dog....end of conversation......if his family is devastated.....it's his own fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkPrince View Post
Are you so afraid that you will be mugged or attacked? Are you so terrified where you live that you can't possible walk into your bank which already has cameras, guards, etc, to do a simple transaction without knowing you can whip out your gun and blow someone's brains out?
Are you afraid of fire? Why do you have smoke detectors, fire extinguishers and fire insurance? You should not worry.....the fire department will be there in 10-15 minutes to find you unconscious or dead from smoke inhalation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkPrince View Post
This is the thing that has us Canadians's so puzzled. There is so much fear in the US. Everyone is terrified to take a walk to their local grocery store so they have to pack a gun. Everyone is shooting each other out of pure fear.
Talk for yourself dude..... I'm Canadian and not puzzled in any way! I am sometime terrified to take a walk HERE in Canada.... I would NOT in the US, because I would be EQUAL to everyone else.....not about to give my life without a fight to street punks that may have guns.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkPrince View Post
Think about it. The next day you have a fight with your girlfriend or wife and go take a walk to cool off, someone might look at you, think you look like trouble, and have their gun in their hand ready to take your life and destroy the lives of your loved ones just because they were afraid of you. And thanks to Florida (and elsewhere's) "Stand your Ground" law, they will most probably get away with it.
Media have already burnt your brain........unfortunately!

That's the reason I stopped watching TV over 10 years ago! (at least on the net, I can read both sides of stories and make my own conclusions)

Mark, you are an educated man and a great business man here in Montreal, but please.......please, do not post shit like that.....making me go HUH?

__________________
Wanna Make Huge Profits?

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:39 AM   #86
porno jew
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 10,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
Did you miss the "ONE of" part in my sentence that begins "One of the reasons..."???
you will always be selective and self-serving. like the love of the lord for man, it is nice to know some things will never change.
porno jew is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:40 AM   #87
raymor
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by xholly View Post
Im having a hard time believing this but if true then that is completely fucked up. was it like a mall cop or something?
I was pretty shocked. It was Dallas PD as I recall. I'm curious, is it less fucked up because the woman being attacked with the tire iron appeared to be a hooker being attacked by a pimp?

I went to the cop because I expected, based on my experience, that the cop WOULD do something. So I'm not saying this was normal for US cops. It does seem that it happens often enough that I didn't just read about it, but actually experienced it. In the normal case, there simply aren't any cops around to protect you. They would do something if they happened to be there, but there isn't a cop every hundred feet, so you have to take appropriate steps to protect yourself and your family.
__________________
support@bettercgi.com ICQ 7208627
Strongbox - The next generation in site security
Throttlebox - The next generation in bandwidth control
Clonebox - Backup and disaster recovery on steroids
raymor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #88
globofun
Buk Lau
 
globofun's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rangahan Titomangoyamteerumgae
Posts: 2,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
Apparently we don't agree on the long-gun registry and its usefulness, which is fine and fodder for another thread....

My point was partly that gun-availibility free-for-all is conducive to gun-related accidents and incidents. If every weapon of death ( as guns should be qualified by government and every other source ) was registered there would be less accidents and incidents as well as less gun-related crime....
I will still respect you nonetheless!

We should go for a beer.....and talk about guns.......nah, let's talk about porn and $$$!
__________________
Wanna Make Huge Profits?

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #89
Tom_PM
Porn Meister
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,777
The cool thing about statistics is you can't blame them on a media bias or something. If there is less violent crime in the US because of the second amendment, then the stats would reflect that. No big deal, but up is up and down is down.

I've been studying south korean culture to some degree. Over there, it's commonplace for a person to walk into a crowded coffee shop and drop their bag on an empty table, then go to the counter and order. One youtuber followed a person who did that and interviewed him about why he did that, and didnt he worry that his bag would be stolen? The man replied that he wanted to reserve the table while he ordered, and that no he wasn't worried because there were so many people around that it would be unlikely for anyone to steal his bag.

Perspective makes the world look different doesn't it?
__________________
43-922-863 Shut up and play your guitar.
Tom_PM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #90
raymor
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,726
Quote:
You know that the ultimate use of your gun will be to shoot a person, right?
No. 90%-95% of the time an attack will stop or be prevented by, the aggressor becoming aware that the intended victim or witness is armed. Studies have looked at "victims" who presented a pistol and the attacker fled. I don't know of any studies that covered the only times I've used my gun defensively, where I simply walked into a room and ordered the combatants to stop since combatants already knew I was armed. An example was my brother and sister-in-law, who get violent with each other, throwing knives at each other, etc. She picked up a chair over her head to throw it at him. I ordered her, in a drill sergeant voice, to put it down, with my hand on my hip. Glancing toward my hip she remembered there's probably a holster there, so she set the chair down and sat down. So far, I've had about three such cases - I've never drawn my pistol, but those around me can hear something in my voice when I tell them to back down.

I have drawn pepper spray a couple of times and used it once on a burglar, and twenty years ago when someone broke into the house to attack my brother I presented a shotgun. The attacker coming into the house and their accomplices quickly fled, no shots fired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkPrince View Post
Are you so afraid that you will be mugged or attacked? Are you so terrified where you live...

This is the thing that has us Canadians's so puzzled.
Puzzled, eh? I can solve that puzzle for you. Why are you so scared of fire that you spend a couple hundred dollars on smoke detectors? It's pretty much the same, except going to the range is also a fun hobby. You might have a fire, I might be attacked by some stray dogs, or see someone else being atacked. We both have some protection. Range time is just more fun than 9V batteries.
__________________
support@bettercgi.com ICQ 7208627
Strongbox - The next generation in site security
Throttlebox - The next generation in bandwidth control
Clonebox - Backup and disaster recovery on steroids

Last edited by raymor; 04-09-2012 at 12:07 PM..
raymor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #91
globofun
Buk Lau
 
globofun's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rangahan Titomangoyamteerumgae
Posts: 2,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymor View Post
Puzzled, eh? I can solve that puzzle for you. Why are you so scared of fire that you spend a couple hundred dollars on smoke detectors? It's pretty much the same, except going to the range is also a fun hobby. You might have a fire, I might be attacked by some stray dogs, or see someone else being atacked. We both have some protection. Range time is just more fun than 9V batteries.
I already mentioned that!

I told him: "You should not worry.....the fire department will be there in 10-15 minutes to find you unconscious or dead from smoke inhalation!"

I agree about the 9V battery.......he only get the trill a few times a year when he replaces it!
__________________
Wanna Make Huge Profits?

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #92
halfpint
GFY's Halfpint
 
halfpint's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 15,032
Fuck having a gun in the USA... I would want a tank
__________________

$35-$40 Per Signup, 60%-70% Rev Share, 110+ Sites, Exclusive Sites, tons of free content
50,000+ FHG's, Free Domain Hosting, 10,000+ Hosted FLV's, Live Cams? Check out It's Live
halfpint is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #93
Donny
As you wish...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by porno jew View Post
you will always be selective and self-serving. like the love of the lord for man, it is nice to know some things will never change.
Feel better now?
__________________
Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #94
PR_Glen
Confirmed User
 
PR_Glen's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by globofun View Post
Wow! Are you talking for every Canadians here?

I'm fucking Canadian, and you are making it sound like you hold the truth about what we are and what we do....... I'm sorry Canadian buddy, but I would carry if I could...

Now cops in Canada cannot even carry when off duty......cops are cops 24 hours a day, but only carry on duty...... because of what? Because of liberal people like you!!!

You say that you are happy to be Canadian more and more everyday.......reading your post make me real sad......so, at the next election when you will cast your vote for the Liberals or worst NDP .....I will still vote for the Conservatives!
what the hell are you talking about? The argument at hand is whether people should be aloud or should feel the need to carry everywhere they go in the US. I've read some ok points for both sides.

However, there isn't one person in this thread that thinks that it is necessary to do this in canada.. that is down right laughable... nobody is carrying handguns around here, not even most of the criminals.. You walk around some parts of toronto or vancouver it gets a little more dangerous but it's NOTHING in comparison.

Also, it's not a liberal/conservative thing here either... both sides agree on this issue.
__________________
Webmaster Support for Pimp Roll
ICQ: 1 5 0 5 5 7 1 6 7 Skype: HitMan.b52
Email: webmaster at pimproll dot com
PR_Glen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:38 PM   #95
raymor
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by globofun View Post
I already mentioned that!

I told him: "You should not worry.....the fire department will be there in 10-15 minutes to find you unconscious or dead from smoke inhalation!"

I agree about the 9V battery.......he only get the trill a few times a year when he replaces it!
Yes I read that just after I posted. This thread is cool because some people have actually READ the posts by people they disagree with and had a reasonable discussion. That's so rare with politically charged topics.
__________________
support@bettercgi.com ICQ 7208627
Strongbox - The next generation in site security
Throttlebox - The next generation in bandwidth control
Clonebox - Backup and disaster recovery on steroids
raymor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:41 PM   #96
raymor
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,726
Btw my post starting with "this post violates GFY rules" was misting an important word - don't or can't

This:
On GFY you post a reasonable, well thought out, respectful reply to someone who disagrees with you.

Was supposed to say (jokingly):
On GFY you CAN'T post a reasonable, well thought out, respectful reply to someone who disagrees with you.
__________________
support@bettercgi.com ICQ 7208627
Strongbox - The next generation in site security
Throttlebox - The next generation in bandwidth control
Clonebox - Backup and disaster recovery on steroids
raymor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #97
TheSquealer
Confirmed User
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 6,022
Which part of the Bible says "The Glock is my shepherd"?

Thanks in advance.
__________________
Teach a man to fish and he'll still vote for the guy that gave him a fish.
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #98
garce
Confirmed User
 
garce's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,333
I can think of no better reason to unban someone than that they're allowed to carry a concealed weapon.

Much congratulations!

I have a concealed weapon, too. I keep it in my pants.

No, I'm not going to fucking waste time reading this thread. See sig!
garce is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #99
Zoxxa
Confirmed User
 
Zoxxa's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,031
Whoa, I just checked back in this thread, lot's of things I don't have time to respond too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
what the hell are you talking about? The argument at hand is whether people should be aloud or should feel the need to carry everywhere they go in the US. I've read some ok points for both sides.

However, there isn't one person in this thread that thinks that it is necessary to do this in canada.. that is down right laughable... nobody is carrying handguns around here, not even most of the criminals.. You walk around some parts of toronto or vancouver it gets a little more dangerous but it's NOTHING in comparison.

Also, it's not a liberal/conservative thing here either... both sides agree on this issue.

Exactly, I don't see the conservatives changing anything to allow concealed weapons so I must have missed the point.
__________________
chris@zoxscripts.com
ICQ: 269486444
ZoxEmbedTube - Build unlimited "fake" tubes with this easy 100% unencoded CMS!
Zoxxa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #100
globofun
Buk Lau
 
globofun's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rangahan Titomangoyamteerumgae
Posts: 2,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
what the hell are you talking about? The argument at hand is whether people should be aloud or should feel the need to carry everywhere they go in the US. I've read some ok points for both sides.

However, there isn't one person in this thread that thinks that it is necessary to do this in canada.. that is down right laughable... nobody is carrying handguns around here, not even most of the criminals.. You walk around some parts of toronto or vancouver it gets a little more dangerous but it's NOTHING in comparison.

Also, it's not a liberal/conservative thing here either... both sides agree on this issue.
You know what? You are another closed mind person watching TV in Canada...... your brain has been fried from the Libs that were in power for too long.....

If you want to laugh, maybe you can come and laugh and explain to the families of numerous victims of street gangs around here....laugh all you want, but keep in mind that we are all free to have our own opinion, but when you own or represent a program like Pimproll in your nick and sig, you should be moderated in your comments dude...

What do you mean about both sides agreeing on this issue???? Liberals and NDP followers do not agree on people having guns......Conservatives DO!

Maybe Canadian cities are safer than US cities, but I would still be carrying a gun if I could.......
__________________
Wanna Make Huge Profits?

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > Simply Business > Fucking Around & Program Discussion

Bookmarks
Thread Tools
Display Modes




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.