Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-27-2012, 12:30 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2012
For Hire: Segment Producer/Videographer/Editor
I am a contract videographer/producer with over a year of experience in writing and production for television, educational purposes, and contracted advertising/promotions projects across a broad range of subject matter and objectives.
- I am adept in client acquisition/communication and trend analysis for both marketing and business development purposes.
- I use a Canon 60d for video, Zoom H4n for audio, Final Cut Pro for editing, and an array of lighting equipment based on setting and subject matter.
- For samples of my work and contact information, please visit www(dot)wix(dot)com/brianybell/portfolio (As my portfolio is viewed by clients of all types, there will be no samples of adult/erotic works, however it should provide adequate representation of my abilities).
List of services:
- Location and talent scouting
- Script preparation
- Original music production
- Post-production delivery
I am looking for anything from full-time to contracted work. I strive to maintain a flexible and open-minded attitude towards all projects and client objectives. I pride myself on remaining respectful and well-mannered.
Thank you for reading, and I hope to speak with some of you soon!
Last edited by HiiiiiiBrian; 02-27-2012 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: added email specification