|11-14-2011, 11:11 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Little Tokyo
NOW HIRING: Buyer
Larry Flynt's vision for an upscale adult boutique began in 1998 when the first Hustler Hollywood store opened on the famed Sunset Strip. Since then, the iconic chain has been offering consumers a bright, refreshing emporium of lingerie, apparel, movies and other merchandise. We are currently seeking a professional and talented Buyer to focus on video and novelty buying for all of our fourteen retail stores across the US.
• Planning and selecting the range, type, quantity and quality of merchandise according to customer demands, trends and budget
• Analyzing trends and regularly reviewing sales performance as well as managing plans for stock levels, reacting to changes in demand and logistics to ensure that all stores have the correct inventory levels to maximize sales
• Planning and executing pricing strategies, ensuring greatest margin potential
• Ensuring that all stores are aware of and stock top sellers and any regional specific products
• Meeting with suppliers on a regular basis to negotiate contract terms and ensure a new selection of products and competitive cost
• Visiting competitors and trade shows and combing the internet and trade publications in order to stay on top and ahead of new ideas and trends in the industry
• Training new and existing staff on merchandising, product knowledge and sales techniques
• Providing educational seminars for the store staff on new and existing products
• Providing promotional material for in-store events, specials and sales to create product excitement and boost sales
• 3+ years prior experience in a retail chain store buying environment
• Degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proven history of successfully driving sales results
• Excellent analytical, financial, strategic and planning skills.
• Must have a proven record of strong negotiating skills, with examples to substantiate.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented and able to multi task
• Strong ability to solve problems efficiently and effectively
• Advanced ability to develop collaborative and diverse relationships
• Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
For more information, please visit www.lfpcareers.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Affiliate Marketing Manager