Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

Old 07-09-2014, 02:57 PM   #1
Ayla_SquareTurtle
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Highly experienced writer available for mainstream writing/editing

Hello. I am offering quality writing services in all mainstream categories.

I am a native English speaker and based in the US. I have nearly a decade of experience producing high quality work for clients on GFY and elsewhere. Please contact me via my email address in my signature to discuss your needs.

aylasquareturtle .."a"t".. gmail dawt com
Ayla_SquareTurtle is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 10:43 PM   #2
Ayla_SquareTurtle
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayla_SquareTurtle View Post
Hello. I am offering quality writing services in all mainstream categories.

I am a native English speaker and based in the US. I have nearly a decade of experience producing high quality work for clients on GFY and elsewhere. Please contact me via my email address in my signature to discuss your needs.
Hello. I just finished up a project and have some free time again. Please email!

Ayla_SquareTurtle is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 04:55 PM   #3
Horny Guy
Confirmed User

contact me with your at info at herveybayseo.com are you a expert in any field of writing ?...mainstream only ...and send your rates
Old 12-01-2014, 12:21 AM   #4
Ayla_SquareTurtle
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Guy View Post
contact me with your at info at herveybayseo.com are you a expert in any field of writing ?...mainstream only ...and send your rates
Hi there. For some reason, I never got a notification that anyone responded to this thread. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I will send you some information now just in case you're still looking.

Old 12-15-2014, 11:25 PM   #5
princecharming
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Highly experienced writer available for mainstream

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming from United State Of America. I love to meet new people as well as make new friends. I like to research different different new things on internet. So i am listen before last some days that here is highly experienced writer available for mainstream. It is a very satisfied news for me. I am very thankful to admin for this kind work.
princecharming is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:34 PM   #6
fappingJack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Goodluck ��
fappingJack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 03:30 PM   #7
sunghim

Industry Role:
good luck with your search!
sunghim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 02:32 AM   #8
Ayla_SquareTurtle
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have met a couple of great new clients!

Anyone else need some high quality mainstream writing work done?

Old 01-20-2015, 02:33 PM   #9
Ayla_SquareTurtle
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
More projects ordered, completed, and delivered to happy clients!

Who else needs some work done?

Old 01-21-2015, 05:28 AM   #10
bluebook18
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
can you mail me samples and prices, i need mainstream writer for upcoming projects..

bluebook18 // gmail
bluebook18 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:50 PM   #11
Ayla_SquareTurtle
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebook18 View Post
can you mail me samples and prices, i need mainstream writer for upcoming projects..

bluebook18 // gmail
I sent over some samples and info. Thanks!

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >