Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Post traffic trades or gallery requests here.

Old 05-28-2014, 03:00 PM | reply  
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Multiply your traffic for free with just a small piece of code

Hey guys,

Lately, I've been working on an interesting project which helped me basically multiply my traffic on my tube sites. It really works and I hope I can manage to explain it to you properly (I'm not a native English speaker, so bear with me for a moment if you're interested).

It works for any kind of websites, but let's stick to the adult niche since I didn't have time to split the platform into different sections.

The service is very new (and not that user friendly), but what's behind it is very powerful.

I'm not sure how to call it. It might look like a traffic exchange, but I guess it's not... at least not in the classic sense, because of the non incentivized traffic and because you don't have to browse other websites and you don't get "webmaster traffic". You simply add a piece of code to your pages and you start getting real browsing visitors, with real needs and desires and cell phones... and credit cards. It's more like a popunder exchange, but with a twist. You will see.

So, this is how it works:

1. You register with your email address (nothing fancy there), and you log into your account. No email confirmation, no bullsh*t. If you want to use a fake email address, it's your choice, I don't care. You can register here: traffdaq.com

2. You create a campaign with the destination URL where you want to send the traffic you will get.

3. You copy and paste one line of code into your HTML code on your website. The more popular the page is, the better (you will see). Site-wide would be a good idea.

4. You start getting traffic. About 1-2 new visitors for every unique visitor of your own. Websites with lower bounce rates tend to do better.

Now... Where does the traffic come from?

Well, the script you put on your site adds some special functionality to your pages. When a visitor clicks a link, the page he expects will open in a new browser tab and will stay focused so the user can continue to browse your website. This is many times the expected behavior since a lot of people use "target=_blank" for their links. Also, the users don't leave your website because they want to see the page they are looking for which opens, as expected, when they click the link. But in the original tab wich has now lost focus, a partner website will load and you will be rewarded with traffic credits for that. If a visitor clicks on a few links, the system will try to open new partner websites rewarding you with even more credits, while still not sending duplicated traffic to the partners.

However, this is quite light and non-intrusive for the user. Most of them will not even realize what happened and the partner website will have a chance to convert that user later when they finish reading your pages.

Here's an example of how this looks like:
sex-xxx.org/ex/ (click on anything after the page loads)

Now, as I told you, I've been using this for quite a while and it's been working great. But I only have a couple of tube sites and there's only so much traffic I can exchange between them. So I'm inviting you guys to join me and start growing our adult traffic together. If you have a tube site or a gallery, you are welcome to join and give it a try.

Also, if you tell a friend, I will reward you with 5% of the traffic they generate, forever. Tell enough people about this and you'll never have to worry about traffic again! Please see the Referral Program section from the members area.

Another 5% will be used to hopefully cover the costs of the servers. But this should be no problem since you can theoretically be able to at least double your traffic.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Again, you can find all you need regarding this at:
TraffDAQ.com
(please ignore the crappy design, I'm not a marketing guy and I know nothing about aesthetics, but I will continue to improve it)

Best,
CH
Old 09-11-2014, 11:48 PM   #51
LizardKing
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Yes, works now.
Thanks m8
LizardKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 12:45 PM   #52
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Next big feature on my list is niche support. Not an easy one, but what niches do you guys think are worth adding?
Old 09-23-2014, 02:47 PM   #53
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I've noticed that a few active campaigns in the system are pointing to suspended/temporary unavailable sites.

Please check. If that's the case for you, just pause the campaigns and make sure you're not wasting your credits on unavailable sites.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:41 PM   #54
Twerk God

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHank View Post
Next big feature on my list is niche support. Not an easy one, but what niches do you guys think are worth adding?
Ebony-Amateur-Babe/Bikini

I going to sign up now and check it out! I've read every post here and I like the progress. Worth a shot
Old 09-23-2014, 07:24 PM   #55
Twerk God

Industry Role:
just installed seems to be working and all but I'm looking at some of these sites that are popping up and questioning if you screen them all at some point? call me a party pooper but some of the content doesn't look 100% safe ...You know what I mean? just a little concerned is all

please pm me
Old 09-24-2014, 12:15 PM   #56
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
The campaigns go live immediately after they are created, but all the clicks to them are logged with all the details (even if the URLs changes, that gets recorded with each click). My own tube sites are active in the network so, I'm directly intersted in keeping the quality as high as possible. The system is still very new so I'm not in a position where I can be very picky, but if some junk gets submitted, I immediately filter it because it affects my sites also.

At this moment, there are a few slow loading sites and some temporary unavailable which are rarely sowed because of their low credits. But I will not shut them down because they aren't really "dangerous".

But, to be 100% honest with you, guys, let's not forget that when a visitor is sent to a website, a lot of things can happen there. Many webmasters have widgets from other systems installed (like PlugRush) which, based on the geo of the user might redirect them to a completely different site. This is something that is out of my control and it's very hard to notice if you're from a diferent country (and this can happen to big networks also... think Google!). But, I've been working for a big ad network and I can tell you that all the big guys are fighting very hard to keep their networks clean.

So, if you noticed something fishy, please send me an email at admin [ at ] traffdaq.com with the URL and I'll do my best to investigate the issue and take the necessary measures to fix it.

I have a feture on my list that will let you ban specific URLs immediately so you won't be sending traffic to any of the sites that look suspicious TO YOU, so we don't have to agree on what "suspicious" is and what's not
Old 09-24-2014, 01:57 PM   #57
Twerk God

Industry Role:
Quote:
The campaigns go live immediately after they are created, but all the clicks to them are logged with all the details (even if the URLs changes, that gets recorded with each click). My own tube sites are active in the network so, I'm directly intersted in keeping the quality as high as possible. The system is still very new so I'm not in a position where I can be very picky, but if some junk gets submitted, I immediately filter it because it affects my sites also.

At this moment, there are a few slow loading sites and some temporary unavailable which are rarely sowed because of their low credits. But I will not shut them down because they aren't really "dangerous".

But, to be 100% honest with you, guys, let's not forget that when a visitor is sent to a website, a lot of things can happen there. Many webmasters have widgets from other systems installed (like PlugRush) which, based on the geo of the user might redirect them to a completely different site. This is something that is out of my control and it's very hard to notice if you're from a diferent country (and this can happen to big networks also... think Google!). But, I've been working for a big ad network and I can tell you that all the big guys are fighting very hard to keep their networks clean.

So, if you noticed something fishy, please send me an email at admin [ at ] traffdaq.com with the URL and I'll do my best to investigate the issue and take the necessary measures to fix it.

I have a feture on my list that will let you ban specific URLs immediately so you won't be sending traffic to any of the sites that look suspicious TO YOU, so we don't have to agree on what "suspicious" is and what's not

Thanks bro I like the product and will reactivate when the ban feature is available...I think it will help a lot! I had a youtube video popping up and one other site that would make me run if i was a viewer. Overall you have created a super valuable product here much luck to you and if you need help I would love to be of assistance!
Old 09-25-2014, 12:34 PM   #58
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twerk God View Post
Thanks bro I like the product and will reactivate when the ban feature is available...I think it will help a lot! I had a youtube video popping up and one other site that would make me run if i was a viewer. Overall you have created a super valuable product here much luck to you and if you need help I would love to be of assistance!
Thanks man! I've worked on a few products before, but this one is by far the closest to my heart Keeps me busy for months now!

I'm still thinking about the ban feature and what it means for a small network like ours... At this point, if webmasters become very picky, they can get into a situation where they won't be able get new credits... So, we definately need more quality sites in the network!

I started this project on this forum and I'm glad I did it, but yesterday somebody from the XBIZ community sent me some great feedback about the traffic he's getting with TraffDAQ and I realized... we should nominate TraffDAQ for the XBIZ Awards! This is a great opportunity to increase the traffic and diversity in the network.

Would you guys support me with your vote?

Here's the link: http://www.xbiz.net/nomform?ci=3015&...tra ffdaq.com

Thanks!
Old 09-26-2014, 08:45 AM   #59
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We are one step closer to full transparency and control over where your traffic is going!

You can now see the details of your last 100 clicks that you've sent and, also, last 100 clicks you've received for each of your campaigns.

More cool stuff on the way!
Old 09-26-2014, 06:23 PM   #60
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I just deployed a big update for the delivery system and not only. We had a few minutes of downtime, but no big deal.

I'm currently checking for bugs. If you find any, let me know asap. Thanks.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:01 PM   #61
massguru

Industry Role:
Quote:
I just deployed a big update for the delivery system and not only. We had a few minutes of downtime, but no big deal.

I'm currently checking for bugs. If you find any, let me know asap. Thanks.
Good job! I have again started sending traffic..

Email: [email protected]
massguru is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 05:17 AM   #62
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by massguru View Post
Good job! I have again started sending traffic..
Oh-oh... This guys is crashing our server again!

If you guys are not active these days, you're really missing out! Tons of traffic flowing right now!

P.S.: massguru, you might want to use the popunderMaxCredits parameter. It will automatically stop delivering the popunders once the limit is reached, but it will keep you active in the system so you can get your traffic back.

Last edited by CaptainHank; 09-28-2014 at 05:22 AM..
CaptainHank is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 08:03 AM   #63
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twerk God View Post
I forgot to mention that the blocking feature is live and ready! Maybe Twerk God can now help us match massguru's volume
Old 10-03-2014, 02:35 PM   #64
3om3
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
thnx man i start ues it and look good
Old 10-23-2014, 12:32 PM   #65
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm back with a user case which can be interesting for other bigger webmasters too. It's not really good news, but there's a solution at the end.

A few days ago, one of our members complained that he's not able to get back the traffic he sent fast enough. After searching deeper into that issue, I noticed he sent a lot of traffic for two consecutive days generating a big spike in our network and then it more or less stopped. Meanwhile, he had no active campaigns to spend the generated credits, so he just accumulated these credits without using them.

After a few weeks he activated a campaign and was disappointed to find out the network was unable to deliver more than about 1000 unique visitors / day to his campaign.

While this kind of usage is fully allowed and you can accumulate as many credits as you wish so you can take advantage of any opportunity your site has, this is not really how the system is supposed to work and I cannot guarantee that the network will be able to convert all the credits into traffic in a specific time frame after you activate your campaigns, especially when we're talking about tens of thousands of visitors, because the network is simply not big enough yet and we only deduct credits from your account when we're able to send you UNIQUE visitors.

However, even if it took longer, we have never failed to deliver the traffic our members have earned, as long as they kept their account active. And I can guarantee that the network will ALWAYS deliver (I have my own tube sites to back up my promise).

Since this "dissapointment" was not really a first (we had some big webmasters in the past leaving the network because we couldn't match their volume as fast as they expected), I believe it's important to mention it so that people joining us know exactly what to expect.

This is exactly why I've created the credit limiter, so that webmasters with more traffic than we can currently deliver can automatically adapt to the existing volume. Please check it out as it might be just the solution you need. This also helps us a lot if we suddenly have an increase in traffic, because it will automatically match the volume of the new webmasters in real time, so, you will generate more traffic and they will not be dissapointed and leave, so it's a win-win for everybody, without putting to much traffic "at risk" so to speak.

I hope this helps.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:44 PM   #66
Twelveninety

Industry Role:
This looks very interesting might have to give it a try
Old 10-28-2014, 04:11 PM   #67
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hey, guys, I just noticed a "ERROR 403 - FORBIDDEN" for one of our members. Please check your campaigns and make sure you're not throwing your hard-earned credits out the window. If you have any issues with your site, just pause the campaigns.

P.S.: Maybe the dummy email address for the signup was not such a good idea. If you guys join now, please use an email address where I can actually contact you if there's an issue. If any of you guys want to change the email associated with your account, just contact me at admin [ at ] traffdaq.com

Last edited by CaptainHank; 10-28-2014 at 04:13 PM..
CaptainHank is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 08:47 AM   #68
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quick update: I found a way to bypass some of the ad blockers. This means we'll be able to get an instant boost in fired popunders and, as a consequence, more credits for the same traffic on your sites. This is good news for everybody.

In order to benefit from this, you will need to update your JavaScript code. If you can't update right away, it's no problem, the new feature will be backwards compatible for a while, but I strongly recommend switching to the new one (no point in leaving credits on the table since this is a very easy fix).

You can find the new code if you log into your TraffDAQ account and go to the "Get Code" section.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:22 PM   #69
italkcafe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Gonna try ya system but I have an anchor always automatically clicked on my sites (to fire up a fancybox window) that makes other site loaded in current tab immediately without opening new tab and my site won't display.

Therefore could we get the excludeId and excludeClass params to solve this?

?excludeClass=myClass1,myClass2,myClass3
Old 11-07-2014, 09:25 PM   #70
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Yup, that's a nice feature to have ;)

I'm currently travelling - just been to the Ad:Tech conference in New York, and I won't be available for a few more days (I live in Europe so, the flight will most likely be a pain). But, as soon as I'm back, I'll take care of it.

Great input!
Old 11-19-2014, 05:39 PM   #71
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
The excludeClass is now here. I don't have instructions for it yet since I'm still testing it. We also have niche support for the major ones like ebony and gay (more will be added in the near future). Also, automatic gallery exchanges based on niche will be possible in a just a few days.

Since the changes are quite big, I'm currently testing everything to make sure it will not break the existing system. Some minor changes will need to be made to the JavaScripts so, please stay tuned.

As soon as the features are tested and released, I will post short tutorials on how to use the new features. If you detect any unusual behaviour please report it as possible (here or by email at admin [ at ] traffdaq.com
Old 11-30-2014, 04:30 PM   #72
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have good news for you, guys!

I've just released some really cool features which will allow us to drastically improve the quality of the traffic we exchange with TraffDAQ!

There are now 2 ways you can exchange traffic:

1. The popunder (please update your code to benefit from the improved deliverability).
2. The image gallery (you can customize it to fit the look and feel of your website).

We can now target the exact niche that we want in the campaign settings and select if we want to receive popunder traffic or gallery traffic (even if you only use popunders, you can still select galleries).

There's a bidding system in place which will allow us to convert the credits earned with one tool/niche to the other and vice-versa: edit your campaign to fit your needs, then place a bid what you want to spend on each visitor. This makes the system fair and allows high quality traffic to be rewarded with more credits.

These are some important changes so, if anything is unclear, I'm here to help you understand it and make the most out of it.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:14 PM   #73
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just corrected a few wrong campaign URLs for one of the members (they were valid URLs, but the "utm_source=TD2" was missing the "?", so, the traffic was basically going to a "Not Found" page).

Please make sure your URLs are valid before submitting them, otherwise you're wasting your credits.

This issue happens quite often, but if the resulting URLs are valid, there's not much I can do programmatically. How do other networks deal with this? Hm...
Old 01-03-2015, 01:40 AM   #74
LizardKing
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
you could fetch the return code of all sites with a daily cronjob. And mark them as bad, if they time out or have a 404
thats how I'd do it ;)
LizardKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 05:22 AM   #75
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardKing View Post
you could fetch the return code of all sites with a daily cronjob. And mark them as bad, if they time out or have a 404
thats how I'd do it ;)
Great input, man!
Old 01-13-2015, 07:47 AM   #76
TobySwan

Industry Role:
giving it a go

E: [email protected]

TobySwan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 04:59 PM   #77
Mailermax

Industry Role:
Awesome deal.
Mailermax is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >