Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:12 AM   #1
Nicole24

Industry Role:
Nicole24 - New Pantyhose & Feet galleries

Hello to all Pantyhose & Feet Lovers here. My Name is Nicole and i would like to announce my new galleries and sexy videos now regularely here on GFY. I hope you join my sexy affiliate program with 50% Lifetime revenue. I offer new TGP´s all 2-4 weeks and if you do it the right way you will see that my site is converting very well. So i hope you give me a try... you would not regret.

Please have a look on my website nicole24-cam.com or join my affiliate program at affiliate.nicole24-cam.com

Hope to see many of you...
Kisses, Nicole
Nicole24 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #2
Nicole24

Industry Role:
here´s one of my latest free TGP´s for my affiliate webmasters. Still i have that limitation and cannot post complete URLs ;-(

tgp.nicole24-cam.com/pics/05-0138-16nic_58hkex/

Hope you like it. Feedback is welcome !

kisses,
Nicole
Old 10-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
hardcore-sexcams

Industry Role:
Welcome

Hi Nicole, welcome to GFY.

Interested in joining our cam-site? The network has a shitload of visitors and a lot of visitors =

We've got ton's of promotional material, a cam-applet to use on your own site and of course we'll promote you on our network.

Either way: Nice site you've set up there
Old 10-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #4
Nicole24

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcore-sexcams View Post
Hi Nicole, welcome to GFY.

Interested in joining our cam-site? The network has a shitload of visitors and a lot of visitors =

We've got ton's of promotional material, a cam-applet to use on your own site and of course we'll promote you on our network.

Either way: Nice site you've set up there
sounds good... please send me an e-mail to webmaster at nicole24-cam dot com with your information and name. I´m not comfortable anymore with the cam program i promote on my site at the moment. So maybe we make a deal. I promote you and you promote me ;-)
Old 10-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #5
hardcore-sexcams

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole24 View Post
sounds good... please send me an e-mail to webmaster at nicole24-cam dot com with your information and name. I´m not comfortable anymore with the cam program i promote on my site at the moment. So maybe we make a deal. I promote you and you promote me ;-)

you've got mail!
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >