Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
SnakeX
Confirmed User

Paxum..simple question

i am waiting some hours but no answer so i make here a simple question to you

If a scan of ID has the following clear and visible info at latinic chars what is missing?

ID name(and fathers name)
ID number
Stambs of Country
ID date of issue
Nationality
Signature
Photo
Date of birth
Place of Birth
Height
Signatures of Police officers

Thats not complain..i am just curious.I cant just believe that a bank asks more info

p.s I live in E.U country

Thank You
SnakeX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
2intense
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Old 03-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #3
SnakeX
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2intense View Post

yea...before gfy i was at awi and before awi if i remember well at one other that i cant mention here
SnakeX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Hi Snake,

First of all, thanks for choosing to create a Paxum account, we appreciate your business!

Our verification process is very straightforward, but we do require that all submitted documentation be valid, in full color, and with all stamps and signatures showing.

I'm afraid I can't discuss any details of your personal account on a public message board, so please get in touch with me directly with your Paxum account email and I'll be happy to check into things for you.

Email - [email protected]
ICQ #233-854-608
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth

Ruth
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
ladida
Confirmed User

Why can't you discuss his personal details in public if he wants to discuss his personal things in public...
Old 03-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #6
Hentaikid
Confirmed User

They accepted my EU id card no problem, fwiw
Hentaikid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #7
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
Why can't you discuss his personal details in public if he wants to discuss his personal things in public...
Privacy and confidentiality. Paxum shall not reveal User's contact or identifying information or transaction history to any third party.
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #8
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
They must follow laws, even if you asked them to do something else, even if it's your personal data

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #9
youdeserve
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentaikid View Post
They accepted my EU id card no problem, fwiw
Same here, had problem with proof of address - solved in like 5 minutes.
youdeserve is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #10
SnakeX
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeandsee View Post
They must follow laws, even if you asked them to do something else, even if it's your personal data
ofc i agree for personal data
thats not my problem

i wonder about Payonner

they have master cards from same bank and accept the same documents that Paxum rejects every time

Last edited by SnakeX; 03-03-2012 at 03:24 PM..
Old 03-03-2012, 04:12 PM   #11
blofer80
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2intense View Post

blofer80 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #12
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
old school
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #13
AlfalfaReborn
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ruth will take care of you. She's good people.

We offer Paxum as one of our payment options
AlfalfaReborn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >