Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

Old 04-14-2011, 01:48 AM   #101
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
100 ............. European Summit: FREE for AFFILIATES

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:17 AM   #102
Lilit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honez View Post
Hoping to make this show!
And I hope you're finally going to make it there! X
*See who I am at AdultWhosWho*
Lilit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:46 AM   #103
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK View Post
Thommy, You have a chance, now move your cute ass and register
I always knew, that you like my ass :-)

see you in prague

thommy
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #104
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
ok here is what my freaky little erotic company from www.momo-net.ch will shoot out for the summit tombola:

10 backlinkfree alltime links to a website of your choice (please only mainstream target sites without pissing, shit or sm)

10 K of HQ traffic from the country of your choice

and here is the number one price (only winnable for the cutest women and also NOT for JFK)

one very hot love night with me (as long as doctor house is not on TV the same time) - including sex for at least 45 seconds.

and now i hope, that andreas will have enough manpower to manage all the reservations from women, what come up from now on.

see you in prague

thommy
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:59 AM   #105
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
and here is the number one price (only winnable for the cutest women and also NOT for JFK)

one very hot love night with me (as long as doctor house is not on TV the same time) - including sex for at least 45 seconds.

and now i hope, that andreas will have enough manpower to manage all the reservations from women, what come up from now on.
Okay, looks like we got a challenge here
Old 04-14-2011, 11:04 AM   #106
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
I always knew, that you like my ass :-)

see you in prague

thommy
Probably see you in Mallorca 1st looking forward to your BBQ

JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:17 AM   #107
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Okay, we throw in bottle number 8512 of the limited edition red wine

Bodegas y Viñedos Alión
Ribera del Duero
Consecha 2006
Bottle Number 8512

Bodegas Alion

A bright deep red colour with streaks of violet. Full and elegant on the nose, with a wide range of aromas, such as vanilla, ripe fruits, compote and syrups. The palate is opulent and elegant with harmonious tannins providing a subtle backbone to the wine; great aromatic persistence in the mouth. Designed to drink well on release, the tannins will nevertheless support at least 10 years further ageing.

Wine Advocate

The 2006 Alion, aged in 100% new French oak, is a saturated purple color with a fetching bouquet of sandalwood, smoke, Asian spices, incense, and black cherry confiture. In the mouth it has outstanding volume, kinky spice notes, savory black fruits, and enough fine-grained tannin to evolve for another 5-7 years. Its drinking window will extend from 2015 to 2031.

Score: 94. ?Jay Miller, June 2010.

Wine Enthusiast

A lovely, modern-styled wine with clean, pure elegance on the nose, palate and finish. It opens with a blast of toast, and then unfolds with fresh black fruit flavors, smooth but lively tannins, and nice touches of heft, drive and simplicity. As good as Alion is, it?s not a complicated or overly complex wine. Best 2011?2017.

Score: 93. ?Michael Schachner, October 01, 2010.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:41 AM   #108
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBS_Andreas View Post
Okay, we throw in bottle number 8512 of the limited edition red wine

Bodegas y Viñedos Alión
Ribera del Duero
Consecha 2006
Bottle Number 8512

Bodegas Alion

A bright deep red colour with streaks of violet. Full and elegant on the nose, with a wide range of aromas, such as vanilla, ripe fruits, compote and syrups. The palate is opulent and elegant with harmonious tannins providing a subtle backbone to the wine; great aromatic persistence in the mouth. Designed to drink well on release, the tannins will nevertheless support at least 10 years further ageing.

Wine Advocate

The 2006 Alion, aged in 100% new French oak, is a saturated purple color with a fetching bouquet of sandalwood, smoke, Asian spices, incense, and black cherry confiture. In the mouth it has outstanding volume, kinky spice notes, savory black fruits, and enough fine-grained tannin to evolve for another 5-7 years. Its drinking window will extend from 2015 to 2031.

Score: 94. ?Jay Miller, June 2010.

Wine Enthusiast

A lovely, modern-styled wine with clean, pure elegance on the nose, palate and finish. It opens with a blast of toast, and then unfolds with fresh black fruit flavors, smooth but lively tannins, and nice touches of heft, drive and simplicity. As good as Alion is, it?s not a complicated or overly complex wine. Best 2011?2017.

Score: 93. ?Michael Schachner, October 01, 2010.
Please deliver it to my room, Cellar temp

Old 04-14-2011, 11:42 AM   #109
Lilit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

I love red wine!

Andreas, if I get this one we're having a nice dinner with nice wine! It's a hint
Lilit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #110
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopBucks Lilit View Post
I love red wine!

Andreas, if I get this one we're having a nice dinner with nice wine! It's a hint
What ever happened to the undying love you professed for me ?

Old 04-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #111
Lilit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
What ever happened to the undying love you professed for me ?
Julius, we'll have 3 days in Prague, plenty of time - 3 dinners, 3 lunches, 3 breakfasts
Old 04-14-2011, 12:05 PM   #112
kristin
GOO!

Industry Role:
Quote:
I love red wine!

All yours, just bring me some champagne. Dom preferred.

"Usually only fat guys have the kind of knowledge and ability that Kristin has."
kristin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:09 PM   #113
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Wow ... this is sheer madness ... FLIGHT TICKETS!!!

Between the first 100 APPROVED FREE AFFILIATE REGISTRATIONS we will give away TO AN AFFILIATE a FREE RETURN FLIGHT TICKET TO THE SUMMIT IN PRAGUE (Up to 200 Euro max).

Last edited by TBS_Andreas; 04-14-2011 at 12:22 PM..
TBS_Andreas is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:18 PM   #114
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Julius, we'll have 3 days in Prague, plenty of time - 3 dinners, 3 lunches, 3 breakfasts
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 04-14-2011, 12:33 PM   #115
Lilit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
ok, we had a nice warm up!

Time for serious things now - Fine Belarusian vodka! Sponsored by TopBucks Mobile!

Bulbash Special - Gold medal at "International Spirit Challenge" 2009 and 2010 in London

Feel free to ask Gammae Joel and Chexx Brian for a reference for this product

Be among the first 200 registrants and win this nice gift presented by TopBucks Mobile!
Old 04-14-2011, 12:35 PM   #116
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Quote:

Time for serious things now - Fine Belarusian vodka! Sponsored by TopBucks Mobile!

Bulbash Special - Gold medal at "International Spirit Challenge" 2009 and 2010 in London

Be among the first 200 registrants and win this nice gift presented by TopBucks Mobile!
Ok, I am sold. I just registered

Last edited by TBS_Andreas; 04-14-2011 at 12:39 PM..
TBS_Andreas is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #117
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
Quote:

Now thats looking pretty tasty

WE ARE BUYING PAY SITES! CONTACT ME

ClubSweethearts | ManUpFilms | SinfulXXX | HOT * AdultPrime * HOT

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:02 PM   #118
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roald View Post
Now thats looking pretty tasty
check youir icq

Old 04-14-2011, 01:13 PM   #119
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
check youir icq
nuthing?

WE ARE BUYING PAY SITES! CONTACT ME

ClubSweethearts | ManUpFilms | SinfulXXX | HOT * AdultPrime * HOT

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:25 PM   #120
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

To one of the first 200 people registering for the Summit in Prague, we will be giving away one free entry pass to the Oktoberfest Gathering in Munich. Courtesy of www.oktoberfestgathering.com

Thanks guys!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #121
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
@ andreas

please date me up - how many girls wants the night with me ?

see you in prague

thommy
Old 04-14-2011, 11:58 PM   #122
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Epoch will give away a noise cancelling in ear head set between the first 200 people signing up. A courtesy of http://www.epoch.com
Old 04-15-2011, 01:56 AM   #123
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Ok, so those are the first 31 prizes we will be giving away between the first 200 people registered for Prague:
  • 1 Full-Page Ad in the September Issue of the F.U.B.A.R. Times. Valued at 1.500 USD. A courtesy of http://www.fubartimes.com
  • Four 1/3-Page Ads in the August and September 2011 Issues of ClicksMag. Valued at 3.600 USD (8 times 450 USD). A courtesy of http://www.adultweblife.com
  • 1 Full-Page Ad in the September 2011 Issue of Web eLine. Valued at 1.800 Euro. A courtesy of http://www.web-eline.eu
  • 2 Nights in The European Summit Event-Hotel Hotel Praha ( http://www.htlpraha.cz ). Valued at 298 Euro. A courtesy of http://www.epgbill.com
  • 1 Platinum Sponsorship Package for The European Summit. Valued at 7.499 Euro. A courtesy of the *************
  • 12 times 1 Botifarra Blanca (White Catalan Sausage). A courtesy of www.privatecash.com
  • 3 weeks (3 times 1 week) skins on NALEM. A courtesy of http://www.nalem.com
  • 3 times 1 email blasts to the adult industry list of NALEM. A courtesy of http://www.nalem.com
  • 10 backlinkfree all time links to a website of your choice (only mainstream target sites without pissing, shit or sm). A courtesy of http://www.momo-net.ch
  • 10 K of HQ traffic from the country of your choice. A courtesy of http://www.momo-net.ch
  • One very hot love night with Thommy (as long as doctor house is not on TV the same time) - including sex for at least 45 seconds. A courtesy of http://www.momo-net.com
  • Bottle number 8512 of the Bodegas y Viñedoa Alión Ribera del Duero Consecha 2006 red wine. A courtesy of *************
  • A free return flight (up to 200 Euro) to the Summit in Prague for one of the first 100 approved free affiliate pass holders. A courtesy of *************
  • One bottle of Bulbash Special - Gold medal at "International Spirit Challenge" 2009 and 2010. A coutresy of http://www.topbucksmobile.com
  • One free entry pass for the Oktoberfest Gathering in Munich. A courtesy of http://www.oktoberfestgathering.com
  • A noise cancelling in ear head set. A courtesy of http://www.epoch.com

Who else wants to "throw something in the hat" for our lottery? Come on, let's have some fun!
Old 04-15-2011, 09:15 AM   #124
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Quote:
Ok, so those are the first 31 prizes we will be giving away between the first 200 people registered for Prague:
  • 1 Full-Page Ad in the September Issue of the F.U.B.A.R. Times. Valued at 1.500 USD. A courtesy of http://www.fubartimes.com
  • Four 1/3-Page Ads in the August and September 2011 Issues of ClicksMag. Valued at 3.600 USD (8 times 450 USD). A courtesy of http://www.adultweblife.com
  • 1 Full-Page Ad in the September 2011 Issue of Web eLine. Valued at 1.800 Euro. A courtesy of http://www.web-eline.eu
  • 2 Nights in The European Summit Event-Hotel Hotel Praha ( http://www.htlpraha.cz ). Valued at 298 Euro. A courtesy of http://www.epgbill.com
  • 1 Platinum Sponsorship Package for The European Summit. Valued at 7.499 Euro. A courtesy of the *************
  • 12 times 1 Botifarra Blanca (White Catalan Sausage). A courtesy of www.privatecash.com
  • 3 weeks (3 times 1 week) skins on NALEM. A courtesy of http://www.nalem.com
  • 3 times 1 email blasts to the adult industry list of NALEM. A courtesy of http://www.nalem.com
  • 10 backlinkfree all time links to a website of your choice (only mainstream target sites without pissing, shit or sm). A courtesy of http://www.momo-net.ch
  • 10 K of HQ traffic from the country of your choice. A courtesy of http://www.momo-net.ch
  • One very hot love night with Thommy (as long as doctor house is not on TV the same time) - including sex for at least 45 seconds. A courtesy of http://www.momo-net.com
  • Bottle number 8512 of the Bodegas y Viñedoa Alión Ribera del Duero Consecha 2006 red wine. A courtesy of *************
  • A free return flight (up to 200 Euro) to the Summit in Prague for one of the first 100 approved free affiliate pass holders. A courtesy of *************
  • One bottle of Bulbash Special - Gold medal at "International Spirit Challenge" 2009 and 2010. A coutresy of http://www.topbucksmobile.com
  • One free entry pass for the Oktoberfest Gathering in Munich. A courtesy of http://www.oktoberfestgathering.com
  • A noise cancelling in ear head set. A courtesy of http://www.epoch.com

Who else wants to "throw something in the hat" for our lottery? Come on, let's have some fun!
AlertPay was so kind to add one bottle of "Monalisa Amaretto", a fine liqueur only found in Quebec, to our lottery. A courtesy of http://www.alertpay.com

Thanks AlertPay!!
Old 04-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #125
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roald View Post
nuthing?

hmmmmmmm lets try again ;) did u change your # ?

Old 04-15-2011, 10:56 PM   #126
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristin View Post
Hi Kristin,

Good news: Especially for you, we went out and found sponsors for 3 bottles of Dom Pérignon! Make sure to stay tuned!
Old 04-16-2011, 03:31 AM   #127
SexGoesMobile
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
SexGoesMobile.com sponsors one bottle of Dom Perignon and a can of Redbull to mix it ;)
May the winner enjoy!

trafficpartner.com |
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyK...z3Gp0KEdpc0BXQ
SexGoesMobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:40 AM   #128
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexGoesMobile View Post
SexGoesMobile.com sponsors one bottle of Dom Perignon and a can of Redbull to mix it ;)
May the winner enjoy!
And another bottle of Dom Pérignon and a six-pack of Red Bull!! Courtesy of http://www.sexmoney.com

Thanks SexMoney!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 10:44 AM   #129
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristin View Post
Hi Kristin,

More good news for you!!

We got a 3rd bottle of Dom Pérignon plus a six-pack of Red Bull to be given away between the first 200 registered attendees!! Couresty of http://www.px24.com

Thanks PX24!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 11:05 AM   #130
Lilit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Hi Kristin,

More good news for you!!

We got a 3rd bottle of Dom Pérignon plus a six-pack of Red Bull to be given away between the first 200 registered attendees!! Couresty of http://www.px24.com

Thanks PX24!!!
I'd take both!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 12:07 AM   #131
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Quote:
Hi Kristin,

More good news for you!!

Thanks PX24!!!
And this is how the 3 bottles look like

Old 04-19-2011, 03:58 AM   #132
Viktor_MV

Industry Role:
Quote:
Nice prizes!

Being based out of Budapest, Hungary, needLIVE / MoneyVerse is contributing some typical hungarian goodies to the drawing.
  • 3 Bottles of Rezangyal 55% Palinka (strong spirit)
  • 4 Bottles of Redwine from local vineyards
  • 2 x Pick Salami (great tasting stuff)
See you all in Prague and get your tastebuds ready!

Start Promoting LIVE WEBCAMS right away! Payoneer-Paxum-Check-Wire Payouts.
ICQ me at: 261-714-four-eight-four or email: vik /a/ moneyverse dot com
Viktor_MV is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:59 AM   #133
Actual Mike
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
After Andreas' impassioned pleading (and crying on my shoulder...it was very touching; the bad touch) Maple Whiskey is in the contest!

Actual Mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:49 PM   #134
L3 Payments

Industry Role:
REALLY considering hitting all three shows.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:07 AM   #135
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3 Payments View Post
Hi L3 Payments,

Please hit me up under [email protected] if you need help with anything.

Looking forward to seeing you in Prague!
Andreas
Old 04-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #136
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3 Payments View Post
Actually it is 7 euro shows in 11 days

First you got the Amsterdam shows from 16th to 19th of September, then you got The European Summit Prague from 20th to 23rd, then you got either the Venus in Berlin or London from 23rd to 25th, and then you got the Oktoberfest Gathering in Munich from 25th to 27th

7 euro shows in 11 days

Last edited by TBS_Andreas; 04-22-2011 at 03:37 PM..
Old 04-22-2011, 03:49 PM   #137
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Quote:
Actually it is 7 euro shows in 11 days

First you got the Amsterdam shows from 16th to 19th of September, then you got The European Summit Prague from 20th to 23rd, then you got either the Venus in Berlin or London from 23rd to 25th, and then you got the Oktoberfest Gathering in Munich from 25th to 27th

7 euro shows in 11 days
Actually it's 8 euro events ... I forgot to mention the YNOT Awards on September 21st, 2011

Last edited by TBS_Andreas; 04-22-2011 at 03:51 PM..
Old 04-22-2011, 05:07 PM   #138
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Don't forget the consumer show
Kamasutra Utrecht 23,24,25 september

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:06 AM   #139
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

200 German webmasters!
Old 04-27-2011, 09:09 AM   #140
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

VISIT-X.net is giving away between the first 200 people registering for the Summit in Prague...

10 Rammstein Fan Packages (including CDs, t-shirt, etc.).

Thank you VISIT-X.net !!
Old 04-27-2011, 09:14 AM   #141
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
VISIT-X.net is giving away between the first 200 people registering for the Summit in Prague...

Thank you VISIT-X.net !!
Holy FUCK NICE

Old 04-27-2011, 09:25 AM   #142
LAJ
Gingerific

Industry Role:
Hell YEAH... RAMMSTEIN!!
Old 04-27-2011, 09:42 AM   #143
Honez
Confirmed Brat

Industry Role:
Quote:

Thank you VISIT-X.net !!
Very nice!
Honez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:17 PM   #144
Lilit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

Thank you VISIT-X.net !!

Used to wake up to it in the mornings cause looks like my neighbor was a huge fan LOL

That's a cool gift
Old 04-28-2011, 01:05 AM   #145
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Quote:
Used to wake up to it in the mornings cause looks like my neighbor was a huge fan LOL
Yes, Belarusians are known for being great admirers of the classical German music
Old 04-28-2011, 02:30 AM   #146
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

It does not get any more central than that I guess

Old 04-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #147
Lilit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Yes, Belarusians are known for being great admirers of the classical German music
Yes, I'm a great admirer of Beethoven and Bach!
Old 04-29-2011, 11:48 AM   #148
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Quote:
Yes, I'm a great admirer of Beethoven and Bach!
Beethoven is the Rammstein drummer, and Bach the singer, or the other way around? I always keep on confusing them. But I am a great admirer of their arts as well
Old 05-02-2011, 12:36 AM   #149
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Here an up-dated overview of all the things we will be giving away between the first 200 people registering for the Summit in Prague:

http://www.theeuropeansummit.com/en/page/homestatic2

2 Nights in The European Summit Event-Hotel Hotel Praha ( http://www.htlpraha.cz ). Valued at 298 Euro. A courtesy of http://www.epgbill.com

A free return flight (up to 200 Euro) to the Summit in Prague for one of the first 100 approved free affiliate pass holders. If your flight costs less that 200 Euro you get the difference in Drink Tickets!!! A courtesy of http://www.*************

1 Platinum Sponsorship Package for The European Summit. Valued at 7.499 Euro. A courtesy of the http://www.theeuropeansummit.com

1 Full-Page Ad in the September Issue of the F.U.B.A.R. Times. Valued at 1.500 USD. A courtesy of http://www.fubartimes.com

Four 1/3-Page Ads in the August and September 2011 Issues of ClicksMag. Valued at 3.600 USD (8 times 450 USD). A courtesy of http://www.adultweblife.com

1 Full-Page Ad in the September 2011 Issue of Web eLine. Valued at 1.800 Euro. A courtesy of http://www.web-eline.eu

12 times 1 Botifarra Blanca (White Catalan Sausage). A courtesy of www.privatecash.com

3 weeks (3 times 1 week) skins on NALEM. A courtesy of http://www.nalem.com

3 times 1 email blasts to the adult industry list of NALEM. A courtesy of http://www.nalem.com

10 backlink free all time links to a website of your choice (only mainstream target sites!!). A courtesy of http://www.momo-net.ch

10 K of HQ traffic from the country of your choice. A courtesy of http://www.momo-net.ch

Bottle number 8512 of the Bodegas y Viñedoa Alión Ribera del Duero Consecha 2006 red wine. A courtesy of http://www.*************

One bottle of Bulbash Special - Gold medal at "International Spirit Challenge" 2009 and 2010. A coutresy of http://www.topbucksmobile.com

One free entry pass for the Oktoberfest Gathering in Munich. A courtesy of http://www.oktoberfestgathering.com

A noise cancelling in ear head set. A courtesy of http://www.epoch.com

One bottle of Dom Pérignon and a six-pack of Red Bull!! Courtesy of http://www.sexgoesmobile.com

One bottle of Dom Pérignon and a six-pack of Red Bull!! Courtesy of http://www.sexmoney.com

One bottle of Dom Pérignon and a six-pack of Red Bull!! Courtesy of http://www.px24.com

1 "Austrian Surprise Package". Courtesy of http://www.saboom.com

2x Wiener Schnitzel, 100x Mozartkugeln, 1x Sachertorte, 1x Austrian Schnaps, 1x Austrian Wine". Courtesy of http://www.eurorevenue.com

Your own YNOT Karting team of 4 drivers. Courtesy of http://www.ynotgp.com

10 Rammstein Fan Packages (CDs, T-Shirt, etc.). A courtesy of http://www.visit-x.net

3 Bottles of Rezangyal 55% Palinka (strong spirit). Courtesy of needLIVE http://www.MoneyVerse.com

4 Bottles of Redwine from local vineyards. Courtesy of needLIVE http://www.MoneyVerse.com

2 x Pick Salami (great tasting stuff). Courtesy of needLIVE http://www.MoneyVerse.com
Old 05-02-2011, 06:32 AM   #150
TBS_Andreas
Confirmed User

Sofortüberweisung will sponsor two 1 liter beer jars and a 5 liter beer keg.

Thank you www.sofort.com !!

Last edited by TBS_Andreas; 05-02-2011 at 06:34 AM..
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >