Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 10-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
DownLoadTracer

Industry Role:
DownLoadTracer video pirate tracing system

You all know how you feel when you see that some scumbag has downloaded a film from your pay site and has posted it on a affiliate or commission-paying file-locker site and advertised it on a BBS so that they make money out of all your hard work and expense.

Well I do know how you feel because it happened to me. So what can you do about it?

Send endless DMCA notices to ISPs and hosts that ignore you? Lose sleep as your sites are pirated to death? Watch the pirates destroy your income without penalty? I did .... until I decided to do something about it.

Being a software engineer for over 30 years I invented a software solution that encrypts within every downloaded movie the username, IP address, date/time and server of every film that is downloaded from sites using what is now known as the DownLoadTracer system. This system has been trialled using mpeg, avi, wmv and realmedia files without problems.

This system has been trialled now for a a year on several sites in Europe and it allows the site owners to identify the downloader who ripped off their site, the IP addresses they used for the rip and the date and time they did it. By pooling that information between the users of DownLoadTracer and acting together, it has allowed them to ban pirates BEFORE they arrive at their sites.

This system works on most Linux/Unix serves and utilises a Windows-based decode program to read the films you have downloaded to test. Because the data is encrypted with a personalised key only you can see the details of the users embedded in films taken from your server. There are NO data protection legislation implications because only the site owner has access to the customer details to match against the username embedded in the film.

The system provides a real-time log of every film downloaded from your site against username, date/time and IP address and so you can see that they joined up using a US proxy but download via an IP address in Poland. This has enabled several clients to ban pirates before they have taken the whole site.

If you would like more information please contact me via the help desk system at downloadtracer.com
DownLoadTracer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >