Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:57 AM   #1
OnWebcam_Agent

Industry Role:
:2cents I am looking for good cam studios in ukraine, czech republic, russia, hungary, etc.

I am in dire need of EU models. Please email me if you want to do business. Serious inquiries only.
OnWebcam_Agent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:13 AM   #2
Odessum

Industry Role:
Not at all a coincidence that you are still looking...

Hi there Jack,

Am usually not the kind coming back on issues, but I do have the habit to inform collegues.
And surely this is not at all a personal attack, cause Jack is a real nice guy !

After some negociations with Jack, I agreed to put our studios online, but after 24 hours working with them, I decided to take our girls off !

They showed a total lack of respect for our models, going themselves online "as client" and ordering around very rudely.
It was quickly clear to me, those people mix-up video-content with live-content.

I am 13 years in the bizz and can thus handle some...but this I never experienced.

They are a real shame for the bizz and it is no surprise for me that they still don't have any models online.

Same old story, some "investor" thinking he can quickly make a webcam-site.
But it takes a lot more than just dollars and software.

My reaction is a warning for fellow-studio-owners, but also to protest against their work-ethics which not fit anno 2014.

Greetings to Jack anyway !

Guy
Odessum is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:12 PM   #3
xavi
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odessum View Post
Hi there Jack,

Am usually not the kind coming back on issues, but I do have the habit to inform collegues.
And surely this is not at all a personal attack, cause Jack is a real nice guy !

After some negociations with Jack, I agreed to put our studios online, but after 24 hours working with them, I decided to take our girls off !

They showed a total lack of respect for our models, going themselves online "as client" and ordering around very rudely.
It was quickly clear to me, those people mix-up video-content with live-content.

I am 13 years in the bizz and can thus handle some...but this I never experienced.

They are a real shame for the bizz and it is no surprise for me that they still don't have any models online.

Same old story, some "investor" thinking he can quickly make a webcam-site.
But it takes a lot more than just dollars and software.

My reaction is a warning for fellow-studio-owners, but also to protest against their work-ethics which not fit anno 2014.

Greetings to Jack anyway !

Guy
hi there Odessum,

if you have studios willing to work, i will appreciate to talk with you regarding a partership,

you can add me at anytime you wish

Note: my english sucks sorry

salute
xavi is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >