Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 07-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
levd
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Awesome SEO services!

Hi all,

Im here to share my experience with this awesome professional SEO services.

For over some time now i looked for a decent SEO service with pretty limited monthly budget, i got scammed some times, on the boards got scammed, looked for philipinos got scammed, did fiverr things that hurt my rankings, all that shit..

If you are also in this quest like i was looking for a decent, trusted, cheap SEO service you should really visit the site.
Its only whitehat manual SEO letting you know step by step what they do, they really know what they are doing, they dont give guarantees about results, they do the things you just got no time for doing.
Its not my service or business, im just really happy on how they do their work, and yes its my affiliate link. If you signup under this link you will get dedicated Skype support with your service, i managed to make this deal with them.

Look for yourself:
SEO

LEVD
Old 07-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I usually never let anyone do my seo, cause they may fuck it up, but thanks for sharing. Will look at it.

Adult Webmasters Guides
Zeiss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #3
Jonny69

Industry Role:
I wouldn't do business with Indians/Pakistans, unless im looking for hard times and bad services.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #4
EN1GMA
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
levd, do you have any proof to show us about their work?

Will help to see for example, an screenshot of your SE traffic from Google Analytics before and after you hire that company.

Just saying...
EN1GMA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-08-2013, 02:22 AM   #5
black2009
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just advert

Self advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by EN1GMA View Post
levd, do you have any proof to show us about their work?

Will help to see for example, an screenshot of your SE traffic from Google Analytics before and after you hire that company.

Just saying...
black2009 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-09-2013, 11:12 AM   #6
levd
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
P#ss 0ff black2009, this is no self advertising i just wanna lead people in the right direction, no i dont have an results yet, because i just hired them, but the work they do looks good and honest, just wanna share with the community...hire someone else i dont fucking care.

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >