Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:46 AM   #1
savy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Multiple services

I was absent for a while from gfy, I had a lot of work (with clients from here) and still have some, but as time passes by I find myself able to do more. So, what I can do:

- Photo manipulation (almost anything goes) - PS, LR
- Video editing (cut/crop/split/merge/effects/etc)
- Download/upload services (Internet connection ~ 10MB/download and 2MB/upload)
- CSS/HTML, template customization (worked with a full load of mechbunny templates, wordpress, joomla, but anything that has css based design can be customized)
- Writing services (prices according to work load, I'd rather give quotes on email because I have the same prices as when I first signed up here)
- Freesites (one page sites with a lot of content), landing pages, newsletters, whatever.
- PSD layouts, CDR layouts, etc
If you need something and don't see it here, just ask, it's a hight probability that I can do it but forgot about it.

I think I had about 20-30 clients from gfy with no complaints on their behalf.
I accept Paypal and/or Paxum, payment ONLY after the job is done (yeah, I take that chance every time).
Old 07-04-2013, 04:18 AM   #2
savy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
You can contact me on email also:
contact [at] savy [dot] ro
contact [at] small-tips [dot] info
Old 08-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #3
savy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bump for me, need more work.