Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #1
FriXion

Industry Role:
WANTED: Heavy hitting developer team for long term project

We're looking for referrals to established web developers with experience creating and managing webcam and social network sites. This is a long term project with an initial development period followed by ongoing maintenance and constant improvements.

We look forward to hearing from both developers directly as well as any references from those users with good or bad experiences with specific developers that can be offered in this thread or directly by email or skype (see sig)

Thank you!
Twitter - Facebook - AngelList

email: contact at frixion.me
skypeid: FriXion.me

FriXion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 05-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #2
FriXion

Industry Role:
Just want to bump this to the top, it's a big job and want to make sure we've got all the bases covered

FriXion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #3
FriXion

Industry Role:
We've been very busy over the summer on this project! I'd like to bump and update this thread and alert that we would still like to hear from any development groups that feel they are up for the task. Our window for accepting proposals, however, is quickly closing with August 30th as the deadline.

I encourage interested developers to contact me using the points in my signature asap. Any developers that we hear from this week and have an initial positive impression of will be able to have the initial paperwork and RFP in hand by monday giving just shy of 2 weeks for construction of their proposal.

Thanks

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >