Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 07-18-2014, 12:51 AM   #1
dave90210

Do You Tinder?

I swip yes to anyone and I get maybe 1 to 3 matches a day out of hundreds of profiles I swip on.

Any of you guys use it and what are you results?
dave90210 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:13 AM   #2
EngineCash
Confirmed User

Hahaha, you really had that much free time?

support(@)enginecash.com
EngineCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:33 AM   #3
dave90210

I have lots of free time.

Wow i just read my first post and my phone is fucked up! It fucks up everything I say, the Note 3 is a shit phone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineCash View Post
Hahaha, you really had that much free time?
dave90210 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:47 AM   #4
baggg
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
you should use grindr
baggg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:32 AM   #5
dave90210

Hell fucking no! I'll never get that desperate

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggg View Post
you should use grindr
Old 07-18-2014, 05:39 AM   #6
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
I had to take it off my phone. I was getting too much action and couldn't keep up.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:59 AM   #7
Eric
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
you should www.3nder.com

Threesomes for the win!
Old 07-18-2014, 06:40 AM   #8
scuba steve
Confirmed User

jswipe ftw
Old 07-18-2014, 06:42 AM   #9
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
you should www.3nder.com

Threesomes for the win!
knew i spelt that wrong...

ps 3trander.com ? makes for an awkward night!
Old 07-18-2014, 06:52 AM   #10
BareBacked
Confirmed User

Tinder is amazing. WOW. Even better when travelling

You should be getting more matches mate

Selfies
BareBacked is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:26 AM   #11
Choopa_Pardo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I was on tinder for a month or so and had some pretty outstanding results.

Order Now!
Choopa_Pardo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:39 AM   #12
geeknik
l337 h4x0r!#%

Industry Role:
I have a few dozen matches, only managed to get 2-3 of those to talk to me and none were interested in meeting or hooking up or whatever.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:56 AM   #13
chaseyrita
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
It's a numbers game mates! Swipe yes to every single one! You'll get some see donkies in your pipeline. Have a intro ready to copy and paste in... Boom. You should be able to set up dates or encounters.

Check out these ideas to make your profile pop -
http://scratchmyit.ch/wp-content/upl...inder_main.jpg
http://scratchmyit.ch/wp-content/upl...do-02-2014.jpg

Happy Swiping scumbags!!
Old 07-18-2014, 12:58 PM   #14
RummyBoy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeknik View Post
I have a few dozen matches, only managed to get 2-3 of those to talk to me and none were interested in meeting or hooking up or whatever.
If its any consolation, there is NO WAY you are as ugly as me and I have had a HUGE amount of success on Tinder. Granted, they were fatties...... but thats how I like em BIG AND ROUND so you can roll em up the street like you've just invented the new wheel.
RummyBoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 02:51 PM   #15
dave90210

What intros do you use, any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseyrita View Post
It's a numbers game mates! Swipe yes to every single one! You'll get some see donkies in your pipeline. Have a intro ready to copy and paste in... Boom. You should be able to set up dates or encounters.

Check out these ideas to make your profile pop -
http://scratchmyit.ch/wp-content/upl...inder_main.jpg
http://scratchmyit.ch/wp-content/upl...do-02-2014.jpg

Happy Swiping scumbags!!
Old 07-18-2014, 02:53 PM   #16
dave90210

Have a picture I'll be the judge of that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RummyBoy View Post
If its any consolation, there is NO WAY you are as ugly as me and I have had a HUGE amount of success on Tinder. Granted, they were fatties...... but thats how I like em BIG AND ROUND so you can roll em up the street like you've just invented the new wheel.
Old 07-18-2014, 03:19 PM   #17
chaseyrita
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I will supply a script for you but i need to know what you're goal is? Just trying to get laid? Are you out of town while using it? What's your goal?
Old 07-18-2014, 06:22 PM   #18
dave90210

Just looking for girls I'm attracted to to like me back. Possible hook up or girlfriend
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseyrita View Post
I will supply a script for you but i need to know what you're goal is? Just trying to get laid? Are you out of town while using it? What's your goal?
Old 07-18-2014, 06:30 PM   #19
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
I am too cute for that shit.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:31 PM   #20
RandyRandy
Clips still sell!

Industry Role:
I've had great success with Tinder in Malaysia. Really easy to get a date. I'm 50 and I'm getting great responses from the 30-35 crowd.
RandyRandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:53 AM   #21
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyRandy View Post
I've had great success with Tinder in Malaysia. Really easy to get a date. I'm 50 and I'm getting great responses from the 30-35 crowd.
I hear that if you are foreigner from da west you easily can get dates there (I mean in the whole Asia).
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:32 AM   #22
chaseyrita
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I see. Well I'd certainly recommend the links I posted earlier. Think of tinder like sales. It's gonna be a numbers game if you're looking to hook up or find yourself a steady chick.

First, KEEP IN MIND- these girls are getting hit up all day by dudes, most of which are probably better looking than us! Most of them are just trying to fuck. Set yourself apart even if you are just trying to plug some hole.

numbers game- Swipe right to all of them and see what happens. Build your lead pipeline. Un-match the sea donkeys because you will get plenty of them.

Use pictures of yourself and not you in groups. These girls are getting hit up by tons of men. They don't wanna have to play detective to figure out who you are they’ll move on I promise. Use a flattering pic too.

You have a few characters to explain yourself. Nothing long winded. Mine would look like this. “Hi, I'm Chase. I play rugby, I have a beard, I have tattoos, and I'm an advertising professional. I like to have fun on the weekends and work hard during the week." Short. Sweet. This could also generate some questions for them. They may ask me - "What do you advertise?" Interesting fun conversations come from this :D

When you match- If they have a profile description.. .ask them an interesting question. Ask a question about where they were in a picture. Build their ego without saying you want to fuck them or without using the word "sexy". They get this all day. Set yourself apart from the competition.
Old 07-21-2014, 05:09 AM   #23
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
use my pic , your results will explode ten fold
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:45 AM   #24
chaseyrita
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Any Luck?
Old 07-22-2014, 05:48 AM   #25
webgurl
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links View Post
LOL hehehhehe :t humbsup
webgurl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:32 AM   #26
Dirty F
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links View Post
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:38 AM   #27
HeadPimp
Bad Mo-Fo

Industry Role:
LOL Yeah, I ain't cute. Only girls that like me are hookers and spam bots.
HeadPimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >