Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-25-2014, 01:49 PM   #1
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
:stop Illegal Immigrants get free education, housing and healthcare for crossing border

(NaturalNews) Scores of polls taken over the past few years have regularly shown that the majority of Americans do not want amnesty for illegal aliens, do not want the federal government to continue conveying taxpayer-supported benefits onto them and do not support legal measures that legitimize them in any way. The Obama Administration and too many in Congress, however, are not paying attention to the will of the people.

And now, there comes one additional insult: The Department of Homeland Security is fining Americans for accidentally crossing borders, but our government gives free education and other benefits to those who break our laws and sneak into our country illegally.

As reported by InfoWars.com and other alternative media, DHS has fined an American and a Canadian $5,000 apiece for cross the U.S./Canadian border, though fines are never given to the tens of thousands of illegals who are detained by U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) and other agencies on a daily basis.

According to a U.S. Customs and Border Patrol press release, the two men -- a 40-year-old American and 44-year-old Canadian -- had been walking down a dirt road with mountain bikes near the border when they were approached by a USBP agent.

"Questioning by the agent revealed that the two suspects illegally entered the U.S. from Canada," a USBP press release stated. "Subsequently, both males were arrested for violation of U.S. law and transported to the Rangeley Station for further processing."

"Following database verifications, Border Patrol agents turned over both subjects to CBP officers at the Coburn Gore port of entry for assessment of fines and penalties," said the release.

The government assessed for both men "a $5,000 civil penalty under 19 USC 1459 for Failure to Report" to border patrol officials. As InfoWars.com stated sardonically, it isn't very likely the two men crossed into the U.S. in quest of President Obama's de facto amnesty for illegal aliens.

full article...
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 05:36 PM   #2
$5 submissions
I help you SUCCEED

Industry Role:
Are there any upsides you see with this? I read lots of libertarian blogs and news sites and according to them OPEN immigration is the best thing since sliced bread. Assuming there's filtering for criminals and the like, would an OPEN BORDER policy's ECONOMIC advantages outweigh any OTHER DISADVANTAGES? Life, after all, is not just dollars and cents...
$5 submissions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 06:36 PM   #3
escorpio
I love to racism, bro!

Industry Role:
Negroes get free shit for shitting out bastard kids. What's your point?
escorpio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:02 PM   #4
dave90210

They gave them free apartments in Santa Monica now theirs a major gang problem there! They took a primary white safe beach town and made it into a gang infested shit hole!!!
dave90210 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:11 PM   #5
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:21 PM   #6
Due
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I crossed the border twice going to TJ without a passport. I didn't get any fines..
Then again I'm also an immigrant...
When you explain border control you are missing Sunday church your wife because you went to strip clubs in Mexico they will give you a free pass
Due is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:07 PM   #7
10 Inch Dick
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Pig shit. Most states will not issue ID or license without immigration status. More less social benefits. Urban legend created by anti-immigration lobby.
I personally know a guy who went to renew his license with fake SS card and was arrested and sent to immigration detention center.
10 Inch Dick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:09 PM   #8
Profits of Doom
Monster Rain

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Due View Post
I crossed the border twice going to TJ without a passport. I didn't get any fines..
Then again I'm also an immigrant...
When you explain border control you are missing Sunday church your wife because you went to strip clubs in Mexico they will give you a free pass
The article quoted infowars as the source so that should tell you everything you need to know. I crossed into Ciudad Acuna, Mexico recently and forgot my passport back in my hotel room. I was in a cab and asked him to turn back around. The Border Patrol agents checked my driver's license, looked in the trunk of the cab, and let me go back into the US with zero fucks given.

The last time I was in TJ I crossed over by foot, and as I was standing in line to get back into the US I could hear the guy at the window in front of me telling the agent he forgot his passport. They questioned him for maybe a minute before letting him cross...
Profits of Doom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:16 PM   #9
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Inch Dick View Post
Pig shit. Most states will not issue ID or license without immigration status. More less social benefits. Urban legend created by anti-immigration lobby.
I personally know a guy who went to renew his license with fake SS card and was arrested and sent to immigration detention center.

The minute a child is born in a US hospital his/her's family are immediately eligible to participate in our social assistance programs, even though they aren't US citizens.
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:28 PM   #10
10 Inch Dick
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
The minute a child is born in a US hospital his/her's family are immediately eligible to participate in our social assistance programs, even though they aren't US citizens.
You don't have to be citizen, but have to be legal resident. US born children aren't illegal immigrants and don't pass their health insurance to respective parents. Find me one government resource which states otherwise.
10 Inch Dick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:30 PM   #11
10 Inch Dick
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
cato.org/publications/economic-development-bulletin/poor-immigrants-use-public-benefits-lower-rate-poor

Immigrant Eligibility for Public Assistance Benefits
Immigrants? eligibility for public benefits is based on specific aspects of their immigration status and state policies.9 Some key elements of the rules are:

Citizenship. Naturalized citizens and U.S.-born children in non-citizen families are citizens. They are fully eligible for public benefits like Medicaid, the Children?s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), SNAP, cash assistance, and SSI, if they meet other program eligibility criteria.10

Refugees and Asylees. Immigrants granted refugee or asylee status are generally eligible for public benefits if they meet program eligibility criteria.

Lawful Permanent Residents. Lawful permanent residents (LPRs) must wait at least five years before they are eligible for benefits, but states have the option of providing them earlier.11 After five years, LPRs are eligible for federal benefits if they meet the program eligibility criteria. As exceptions, LPR children have been eligible for SNAP benefits since 2003 and states have been able to restore Medicaid benefits for children and pregnant women since 2009.

Temporary/Provisional Immigrants. Temporary immigrants (e.g., work or student visa holders) are generally ineligible for public benefits, including the youth who are categorized as ?Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.?

Undocumented Immigrants. Undocumented immigrants are generally ineligible for the public assistance programs mentioned above.12
Old 09-25-2014, 08:36 PM   #12
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Quote:
You don't have to be citizen, but have to be legal resident. US born children aren't illegal immigrants and don't pass their health insurance to respective parents. Find me one government resource which states otherwise.
I know US born babies aren't illegal aliens. The point of my post is they aren't. They are US citizens. And where did I mention anything about the baby passing his health insurance?

I did say the family is eligible for assistance programs based on the new family unit with a US citizen. That's a fact.
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:47 PM   #13
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by escorpio View Post
Mexicans get free shit for shitting out bastard kids. What's your point? they also form gangs that kill americans
no shit dude no shit!
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:50 PM   #14
10 Inch Dick
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
I know US born babies aren't illegal aliens. The point of my post is they aren't. They are US citizens. And where did I mention anything about the baby passing his health insurance?

I did say the family is eligible for assistance programs based on the new family unit with a US citizen. That's a fact.
Guess I was addressing the "Illegal Immigrants get free education, housing and healthcare for crossing border" bullshit
Illegals I see have 5 roommates in one bedroom apartment and work 3 jobs. They could easily teach some minority citizens how to earn honest buck.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:58 PM   #15
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
Quote:
Illegals I see have 5 roommates in one bedroom apartment and work 3 jobs. They could easily teach some minority citizens how to earn honest buck.
Amazing...
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:15 PM   #16
dave90210

They gave them free apartments in Santa Monica now theirs a major gang problem there! They took a primary white safe beach town and made it into a gang infested shit hole!!!
dave90210 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:32 PM   #17
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
never saw a double post that delayed LOL
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:41 PM   #18
Matt 26z
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Immigration is not a bad thing, but allowing fools from third world cesspools to rush in is not the answer. Who are these people? They don't know english. They have the equivalent of a 5th grade education at best. And they have such low standards of living that they are happy to come here and work for minimum wage, driving income down across the board in the industries they come to work in. Not to mention their low standard of living wrecks every neighborhood they take over.

Quote:
don't pass their health insurance to respective parents.
Illegals don't have regular doctors. They go to the ER for everything isntead and pay nothing. Then the cost of treating them is passed onto real Americans.
Matt 26z is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >