Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-20-2014, 03:09 AM   #1
Scott McD
Too lazy to set a custom title

Welcome to your new Scotland

It sucks !!

I honestly can't see me living here in the next few years...

I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 03:11 AM   #2
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
This is not good, 1.1mil vote yes, 1.4 no, it will be very hard to stay connected

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 03:24 AM   #3
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
It is what it is.

I find it doubtful that Scotland would be better off on it's own. You would they would be better off on their own because their money (meaning taxes) would be controlled locally, but I don't think that would be true. They might have more money locally, but they would have to pay for everything England used to pay for - military, coast guard, federal police, customs, etc.

It's just like Texas leaving the US. Sounds like a great idea, but.... One of their main complaints is the border and how the border patrol cannot "handle things". If the border patrol - a huge federal government agency with all of the money we put into it - cannot handle it, what in the world makes Texas think they would be able to handle it without federal money? Then factor in billions spent opening new ebassies (what happens when someone from Texas gets hurt in Germany?) and then military (MUST have a military to help control the boarders if they get invaded by drug lords.....).

It looks great on paper but I don't think it's that easy.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 03:24 AM   #4
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeandsee View Post
This is not good, 1.1mil vote yes, 1.4 no, it will be very hard to stay connected
Welcome to America. Oh wait...
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 03:32 AM   #5
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
It sucks !!

The Beeb came up with a really bizarre report on this, they clearly stated that it was the separatists that started trouble then half way through the report changed their minds and blamed the unionists.
Anyway, it was only meant to be around 100 people causing rouble and it's no worse than kick out time after a footy match, nothing to worry about.
Old 09-20-2014, 03:59 AM   #6
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
It sucks !!
Can you please explain why it's not good for Scotland to be a part of the UK? Sorry for this stupid question but I really don't understand the problem.
Old 09-20-2014, 04:24 AM   #7
pinkz
Mr 1%

Industry Role:
Scotty, did you vote? If so which way and why?
Old 09-20-2014, 04:25 AM   #8
Scott McD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Can you please explain why it's not good for Scotland to be a part of the UK? Sorry for this stupid question but I really don't understand the problem.
In general, no it isn't a problem. We have been together all these years, so no i don't have issue with that. Even though i have always stated we should be independent and in charge of our own affairs. But that isn't going to happen and i made my peace with that.

The problem now is the monster it has or is going to create. Scotland is rife with bigotry. Especially the West Coast. This vote has given the bigots on the "No" side the supposed high ground over everyone else, and last night is just the start i fear of what it will now be like here.

There are Orange Walk parades happening today, and much more to come which is only going to cause more trouble, since they are based on bigotry and hatred. And all it does it divide the country. It's always "us versus them". Which in this day and age isn't needed at all. The hatred has always been there, but after Friday's result, i believe things will only get worse.

A 'Yes' vote, and i honestly think the country as a whole would have moved on. This whole "Union" bullshit would soon be forgotten about and made to look ridiculous. People should be proud of their own country. Not pretend you give a shit by hiding behind the Union.

The fact that Scotland flags were being burned last night pretty much says it all. It was never about what's best for Scotland for those cunts. But all about making sure their views on the Union and what it stands for remained intact.

A very, very sad day...

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 04:29 AM   #9
Scott McD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
Scotty, did you vote? If so which way and why?
100% Yes from the start. I've always believed we should be independent. We currently have a government we didn't vote for. Tell me what other country would be happy with that, and wouldn't change it if they could ?

Scotland is a wealthy nation. We would be in the top 20 in the world. Yet it was made out to be that we couldn't survive on our own. Which is nonsense.

We would have been taking risks, and some things weren't exactly 100% clear, but surely it was a risk worth taking. And besides we had 2 years after the vote to make sure everything was in place. The change wasn't going to happen overnight.

Not all of the 'No' voters, but a majority of them voted 'No' for the reasons i made in my above post. I don't blame anyone for having their say and opinion, but for fuck sake have it for the right reasons. And leave your bigoted views in the past where they belong...

Old 09-20-2014, 04:33 AM   #10
pinkz
Mr 1%

Industry Role:
Quote:
100% Yes from the start. I've always believed we should be independent. We currently have a government we didn't vote for. Tell me what other country would be happy with that, and wouldn't change it if they could ?

Scotland is a wealthy nation. We would be in the top 20 in the world. Yet it was made out to be that we couldn't survive on our own. Which is nonsense.

We would have been taking risks, and some things weren't exactly 100% clear, but surely it was a risk worth taking. And besides we had 2 years after the vote to make sure everything was in place. The change wasn't going to happen overnight.

Not all of the 'No' voters, but a majority of them voted 'No' for the reasons i made in my above post. I don't blame anyone for having their say and opinion, but for fuck sake have it for the right reasons. And leave your bigoted views in the past where they belong...
Well said, I was prepared to move to my ancestral home if the yes vote had won.
Old 09-20-2014, 04:39 AM   #11
directfiesta

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeandsee View Post
Imagine if it would have been closer ....

But I can't figure out how he can breathe or type , at the same time ....
directfiesta is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 04:47 AM   #12
Triple-A
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Yawn... how come I am not surprised? Scotland is the most sectarian of the home nations... it's something that needs to be addressed at some point between protestant & catholic as it is embarrassing to watch.

This is Glasgow... home of the fiercest rivalries between Celtic and Rangers... this is like another day at a football match, of course the Rangers fans have nothing to shout about in their recent years as they have had to climb the Scottish leagues so this was a perfect excuse to kick off... and how! Noted it was only a few hundred or so on both sides... out of a voting population of 4 Million.

Glasgow was also the city/area that voted least in the referendum, way below other areas and also voted YES to independence. I don't really care much for the "Weegies", if I'm honest. If all of Scotland behaved like this lot then everyone would be in trouble!
Old 09-20-2014, 05:03 AM   #13
Scott McD

Rangers will probably be back in the Premier League next season. The police are going to have their work cut out that's for sure...

Old 09-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #14
AdultDesigners
Confirmed User

Where is BraveHeart ?
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >