Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 10-07-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Looking for more content producers!

Do you have content for sale? Let us help market it for you!

I?m in the process of giving my webmaster more responsibilities and we are looking to increase the producers we work with. As some of you may already know, we shoot our own content as well as broker content for several producers. We have been in business for several years now and if you search the boards you will see there is nothing but positive feedback from the customers and producers we work with. As our customer base grows we are having trouble keeping up with some of their content needs, which is why we would like to begin working with other producers.

We are mainly looking for producers who already have content produced that they are looking to sell; however we are also looking for more producers who can also shoot custom content for some of our clients.

If you are interested or have any questions, hit me up

blake <at> trainwreckcontent . com
Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.

Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out:
expresswritersonline!
ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: [email protected]
TrainWreckContent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:10 AM   #2
NaughtyRob
Two fresh affiliate progs

Industry Role:
Riggo has been a great guy to deal with over the years. Highly recommended.
NaughtyRob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Very cool offer. I'm down for that!
For those who are not familiar, Blake is a stand up guy, and despite the name "Train Wreck"...{LOL!}...it certainly it not a train wreck dealing with him.

Great working with you in the past, and I am sure we'll do more in the future!
Fitz

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:16 AM   #4
ZiggiZiggiCrew
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyRob View Post
Riggo has been a great guy to deal with over the years. Highly recommended.
Agree!
ZiggiZiggiCrew is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #5
on0891
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I can also recommend RIGGO, very nice and easy cooperation with him He help me sold many sets
on0891 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
demedia
Content & Technology

Industry Role:
Hi Riggo, we have been producing content for over 20 for Playboy TV, HBO/Cinemax, InDemand Hot Choice, Vodafon, Orange just to mention a few.

We have not produced any erotic content for more than 5 years now as we are more involved in mainstream film/TV productions and international distribution for the last 5 years and we moved our company from Europe to Hong Kong.

However, we are planning to produce more high-end content next year, we will be happy to find good partners to work with, co-producing or in any way collaborating.

We will be producing mainly soft erotic content in Eastern Europe.

Here is a thread where we are selling our old SD content we produced 6 years ago:
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1122359

Lets get in touch and see if we can do something interesting together.

You can reach me on Skype: glimpsestv or email:[email protected]
demedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:13 AM   #7
Caldo
Confirmed User

Highly recommended for Riggo

www.AlfaContent.com - Quality videos with matching photo sets and full 2257 !
[email protected]
ICQ# 594092063
Caldo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:30 AM   #8
The Duck
Adult Content Provider

Industry Role:
I can also vouch for Riggo being all good!
The Duck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:44 AM   #9
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
thanks guys for all the positive feedback and support!

demedia - I got your Skype request, lets talk when you come back online.
Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.

Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out:
expresswritersonline!
TrainWreckContent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:51 AM   #10
mstach
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Recommended!
Old 10-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #11
johnny3g
Confirmed User

Nothing but good experiences with Riggo
johnny3g is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #12
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
thanks again guys and for those of you who have contacted me im looking forward to working with you all!

expresswritersonline!
Old 10-25-2013, 10:33 AM   #13
AMSM

awesome pics and nice to deal with. will be back for more of these. thanks!
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #14
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMSM View Post
awesome pics and nice to deal with. will be back for more of these. thanks!
thanks! we are still looking for more producers to work with

expresswritersonline!
Old 10-28-2013, 09:14 AM   #15
JWTies

Industry Role:
Email me [email protected] we're looking to produce content for other sites soon
JWTies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:04 PM   #16
Sinistress

Industry Role:
Great experiences

I have done business with trainwreck content a few times now and each time is a breeze. I highly recommend these guys.

[email protected]
Sinistress is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #17
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWTies View Post
Email me [email protected] we're looking to produce content for other sites soon

email sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistress View Post
I have done business with trainwreck content a few times now and each time is a breeze. I highly recommend these guys.
thanks for the feedback!

expresswritersonline!
Old 01-06-2014, 12:50 PM   #18
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Happy New Year Everyone! We are still looking for more producers and want to thank all those who decided to work with us!

expresswritersonline!
Old 04-22-2014, 03:39 PM   #19
Tom.K
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
bump for Blake, nice to do business with him

*** Non-Exclusive content package on sale - contact me for info ***
Tom.K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 02:07 PM   #20
larrissa

Industry Role:
good business!
I recommend!
Thank you for collaboration
larrissa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:49 AM   #21
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom.K View Post
bump for Blake, nice to do business with him
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrissa View Post
good business!
I recommend!
Thank you for collaboration
thanks guys! Glad we could do some business together and I look forward to doing more!

expresswritersonline!
Old 05-25-2014, 06:58 AM   #22
Miha_D

Industry Role:
made a good deal! i recommend
Miha_D is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 03:56 AM   #23
PureXXXFilms

Industry Role:
Hi Riggo, I have emailed you. Thanks
PureXXXFilms is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:16 AM   #24
johnny3g
Confirmed User

Another great transaction with riggo. Highly recommend.
johnny3g is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:09 AM   #25
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miha_D View Post
made a good deal! i recommend
thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureXXXFilms View Post
Hi Riggo, I have emailed you. Thanks
I replied back to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny3g View Post
Another great transaction with riggo. Highly recommend.
always a pleasure to work with you!

expresswritersonline!
Old 08-29-2014, 12:11 PM   #26
Peace
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Riggo is the guy you can trust. looks like he works 24 hours a day. very consistent. also thanks for selling our content

Email: [email protected] / Telegram: @romatibet / Skype: Peace888
Peace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:59 AM   #27
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace View Post
Riggo is the guy you can trust. looks like he works 24 hours a day. very consistent. also thanks for selling our content
Thanks for the feedback Classy!

expresswritersonline!
Old 12-19-2014, 02:42 PM   #28
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bump as we are still looking for more producers to work with!

expresswritersonline!
Old 12-01-2016, 11:30 PM   #29
Exta

Industry Role:
sent you an email! Interested
Exta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:34 AM   #30
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exta View Post
sent you an email! Interested
sorry i just saw this but i think i already talked to you?

expresswritersonline!
Old 12-15-2022, 08:14 AM   #31
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
hey i am still looking for more producers to work with!! If you have content or can create content hit me up!!

expresswritersonline!
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >