Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
myjah
Back in the harbor

Industry Role:
MetArt launches RylskyArt.com, our BRAND NEW SITE!

LOS ANGELES?Erotic website MetArt has announced its latest addition to the MetArt Network, RylskyArt.com. MetArt.com has been a leading erotic website for thirteen years and is recognized for featuring one-of-a-kind content from exclusive photographers such as Rylsky himself. RylskyArt.com will house original content produced by Rylsky only, one of MetArt's most renowned photographers for more than 10 years. The site will be home to Rylsky's most recent content, updated daily with content featuring amateur, softcore models as only Rylsky can present them.

"RylskyArt.com is absolutely unique... a natural addition to the MetArt Network lineup," said Jill Taylor, MetArt Marketing Vice President. "MetArt members have revered Rylsky 's content for a decade. There is no doubt that RylskyArt.com will become another favorite among erotic art fans."

RylskyArt.com will reside within the MetArtMoney.com affiliate program, offering affiliates 50 percent rev-share, weekly payouts and no minimums, as well as frequently updated original content and promotional materials.

"This is a no-brainer for affiliates who already have success promoting our other MetArtMoney sites....we already know our consumer base loves Rylsky and this site is truly an extension of MetArt.com."

RylskyArt.com will join the full MetArt Network lineup of sites: MetArt.com, SexArt.com, ALSScan.com, TheLifeErotic.com, Errotica-Archives.com, EroticBeauty.com, MetCams.com, Live.TV and the soon to be added, MichaelNinn.com. In a show of appreciation for their dedication, current members of the MetArt Network will receive free access to RylskyArt.com.

"We want to share the entire experience of Rylsky photography with our members?the models, the sets, the photography?and will be directly interacting with members via email, cam chat, and blog comments," said Rylsky. "Now the world gets a front row seat to view our models through my lens."

To promote RylskyArt.com, visit the affiliate program website, MetArtMoney.com.

For partnership or promotional inquiries, contact Jill Taylor at [email protected].
[email protected]
myjah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
great stuff
Old 11-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #3
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
I like it.

The second girl in the slider looks like Olivia Wilde.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
Adam_M
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Looks great!
Adam_M is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:28 PM   #5
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Very nice looking site! ;-)

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:32 PM   #6
TampaToker
Confirmed User

Looking good money maker right there!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:51 PM   #7
BIGTYMER
Junior Achiever

Industry Role:
Congrats! Looking good!
BIGTYMER is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #8
myjah
Back in the harbor

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTimes View Post
great stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
I like it.

The second girl in the slider looks like Olivia Wilde.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_M View Post
Looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzmulti View Post
Very nice looking site! ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaToker View Post
Looking good money maker right there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTYMER View Post
Congrats! Looking good!
Thank you ALL! It's totally unique and new, a GREAT opportunity for affiliates to make bank with a new site
[email protected]
myjah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #9
RyuLion

Industry Role:
OMG!!!!!!!!!
http://www.rylskyart.com/model/zelda/
Old 11-13-2012, 10:14 PM   #10
DK
Confirmed User

This is how it's done! Amazing how sexy and arousing suggestiveness can be.
Fits well within the Met Art family congrats !
Old 11-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #11
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
Congrats on the launch, looks great!

Cant seem to find the link code in the aff area though.....

WE ARE BUYING PAY SITES! CONTACT ME

ClubSweethearts | ManUpFilms | SinfulXXX | HOT * AdultPrime * HOT

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:01 PM   #12
lucas131
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Industry Role:
congrats on the launch and have luck with this nice site everyone!
lucas131 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >