Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

Old 09-04-2014, 09:23 AM   #1
xtain

Industry Role:
External Plugs via Wordpress?!

Hello there,

I am using Smart Plugs on a page of mine and want to change the CMS to Wordpress.

There is a pretty nice Wordpress layout online at Adulttemplatesevolution.com/wordpress-themes/wp0218/

Now the question: Its not a problem to add own content there via HTML etc. But HOW can I add plugs to partner sites there? Has anyone the idea to this?! I want to build a cms with a mix of own plugs and partner plugs.

It would be great if someone can help me! :-)
xtain is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:08 AM   #2
xtain

Industry Role:
Okay...perhaps nobody understands my question:

I already posted the link through the ATE Template. The template looks fine and I can setup everything!

Normally the template supports only "self hosted" content. My website is a mix between self hosted and external links through some partners and friends.

Is it possible to write some stuff of code or something like that inside wordpress that allows me to add external plugs through this ATE template? That would fix my little problem and would be just perfect!
xtain is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:11 AM   #3
xtain

Industry Role:
Isnt there ANYBODY (like from ATE - Adulttemplatesevolution) that can solve my problem?!

I am searching for exact the SAME thing like this user here:
premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-can-i-add-an-external-url-link-to-a-featured-image

The solution there doesn't work on an ATE template cause they aren't using the featured image thing, they use a custom field for the thumbnail.

Take a look at amateur-clips.com - I want to add external links, too. Not only links through my own content, but also through some partner and friends sites.

Perhaps there is a coding expert out there who could solve my little problem here! :-)
Old 09-06-2014, 01:35 AM   #4
lock
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Your problem actually maybe to do with ioncube loaders i suspect that if a thumbnail plugin repair tool doesn't work.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

https://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php

https://wordpress.org/plugins/page-links-to/ allows you to add links instead of pages.

as far as adding your own plug you can but you are then making your own theme.
- 20+ Free Tools

Last edited by lock; 09-06-2014 at 01:42 AM..
lock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:57 AM   #5
xtain

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lock View Post
Your problem actually maybe to do with ioncube loaders i suspect that if a thumbnail plugin repair tool doesn't work.

as far as adding your own plug you can but you are then making your own theme.
Thanks VERY much! That Page Links To Plugin works fine. I just had to add a little php code to different between own and external links and NOW it works just fine. Thanks very much! :-)
Old 09-07-2014, 03:11 AM   #6
lock
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
No worries glad i could help.
- 20+ Free Tools
lock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 01:41 PM   #7
nextri
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
You can also use PlugRush for external plugs and use our Wordpress Plugin for easy setup in wordpress
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >