Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-08-2014, 04:11 AM   #1
AwesomeCollective

Industry Role:
Hosting / Web Development

I am looking for hosting for an adult video site that is reliable with sufficient bandwidth to stream adult videos. Interested in hearing from hosts.
AwesomeCollective is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:12 AM   #2
The Duck
Adult Content Provider

Industry Role:
For what it's worth I use webair and they have had problems from time to time but have generally been good to me for many years.
The Duck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:36 AM   #3
AwesomeCollective

Industry Role:
Thanks! Do you know where they are geographically located... Just looking at their website and I can see their datacenter locations... So I guess that explains it. Can you recommend a particular plan? I am also looking at using Joomla. Does anyone have any pros or cons for this or recommend a better alternative.
AwesomeCollective is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:43 AM   #4
TidalWave
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Do you have a live site now? We cant recommend without wayyyy more details.
How much bandwidth do you use now? How many uniques do you have per day?
What is the structure of your site? (what type of scripts, pages, databases, etc)

If this is a brand new site -- you can probably get away with a standard $15/month~ shared/web hosting plan FOR NOW, but you will have to move off to a dedicated server ($150+/month) at some point -- with the time frame relating to how fast you get your site to grow.
If this is a tube site, you will eventually need a lot of storage and a lot of bandwidth -- depending on overall traffic & content levels.

Last edited by TidalWave; 10-08-2014 at 07:45 AM..
TidalWave is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:27 AM   #5
SpotOnTechSupport
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I offer unmetered bandwidth out of the Dallas market. Prices starting at $2.99 for shared or I can get you a dedicated for $80/month with unmetered bandwidth at 100MBps with burst available up to 1GBps, 500GB storage, 8GB RAM, CentOS 6.5 64-bit, Intel Xeon X3460 4x2.8GHz processors located in Chicago or Dallas. Link is in my sig and just toss me a pre-sales message and I can put together a package for you. I don't resell, these are my machines.

Last edited by SpotOnTechSupport; 10-08-2014 at 09:41 AM..
SpotOnTechSupport is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 11:09 AM   #6
Andreweb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I use HawkHost and I am pretty happy with them ! You should take a look at their plan ! They have some good affordable plans that fits on everyones needs and buget !
Old 10-08-2014, 01:58 PM   #7
rockeru
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
For $5/month (or $0.007 per hour) you get 1TB of bandwidth to stream your videos with Vultr

I've had 100% uptime with excellent network/IO speed in the 5 months I've been using them. You also have $5 free credit to try them out and I'm certain you won't regret.

If you are interested in some specific location they have 14 datacenters
rockeru is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 11:50 PM   #8
DIe$el

Look virtual servers from king servers dot com
Prices start at $ 5
sales[at]king-servers.com | skype dieselltd
DIe$el is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 12:10 AM   #9
XXXBizXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockeru View Post
For $5/month (or $0.007 per hour) you get 1TB of bandwidth to stream your videos with Vultr

I've had 100% uptime with excellent network/IO speed in the 5 months I've been using them. You also have $5 free credit to try them out and I'm certain you won't regret.

If you are interested in some specific location they have 14 datacenters
Looks interesting! thanks for sharing.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:49 AM   #10
dirtymind
Confirmed User

We are your best choice with some of the cheapest bandwidth prices around (0.50 cents)

Come talk to us http://diploy.net

Talk to me on skype juanfigueroa8
Old 10-10-2014, 02:53 AM   #11
dirtymind
Confirmed User

Sorry that is $0.50/mbps for bandwidth
Old 10-10-2014, 07:04 AM   #12
dantheman
OG

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeCollective View Post
I am looking for hosting for an adult video site that is reliable with sufficient bandwidth to stream adult videos. Interested in hearing from hosts.
we offer DC in several locations, USA and EU. We have a ton of video sites, you can sign up and then grow your services as needed. We'll work with you to make sure you have the resources that your site needs.

Would love to talk more, contact me if you're interested.
Thanks
since 1996
icq-25135623
dannyh at~m3server DOT com
dantheman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:15 AM   #13
weblinesales
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeCollective View Post
We have 99.99 Uptime guarantee, depending on the plan you get you can have unmetered bandwidth and we have low prices and promos going on every day.

email us: [email protected]
call us: 620-244-4557
Chat with us: webline-services.com
Your #1 Source for Dedicated Hosting
[email protected]
www.webline-services.com
weblinesales is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >