Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-06-2014, 09:59 AM   #51
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnytimecpl View Post
Hello,
Can anybody help me with some advice or a script?

I'm trying to make a embed live cam site , but can't find a script to call API from chaturbate , bongacams , etc.

What I tryed : Wordpress with detube theme and all import plugin. I got , cams from chaturbate , but thats it , only chaturbate , and when a user enters, most of the time chat girls are offline , setted up cron jobs , but still no luck.

What i'm trying to do : megacams.me ( best example ) , livebitches.net, vetocam.com

only at the end to add personal blog , advices , affiliate links , etc. to make an extra buck beside camming.

Hope I will get some help around here
in regards to this ^

it sounds like you just need to grab this code from the specific affiliate programs?
Old 10-06-2014, 01:26 PM   #52
funnytimecpl

Industry Role:
Well they use api. Json . Xml . They dont give a code that does that. I know how to manage any script , but a custom one like that is to much to make it from scrach. By the way. I'm online now :d
funnytimecpl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:59 PM   #53
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
.. me too!

someone should have posted what you needed in that thread
Old 10-06-2014, 03:02 PM   #54
punker barbie
Meow Meow!!!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnytimecpl View Post
Hi,
I'm a cam girl newbie , and it looks good by now .

Name : Munira
What i'm looking for : The love of my life ( neah , just kidding , ways to make a buck and some advice)
Welcome to GFY!

Co-Branded White-Labels Now Available
punker barbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >