Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-02-2014, 01:58 AM   #1
The Duck
Adult Content Provider

Industry Role:
Which of the newest smartphones has the best camera?

Time to get a new phone soon since my old S2 is starting the act up, the beutiful fucker. Love it and would not change it if I did not have to.

Have been looking at the new phones and they look so clunky and large, guess I need to get with the times and get used to it. I even thought the S2 was huge when I first got it.

Which of the top tier phones has the best camera and sound? Currently looking at the HTC one M8, Samsung S5, The newest Nokia Lumia 983? and the iphone. I will only get the iphone if it's absolutely sick in comparison to the competiton.

What do you think?
The Duck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 02:21 AM   #2
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Nokia Lumia 1020
Old 10-02-2014, 02:53 AM   #3
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
There is some nokia with 40plus mpxl

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:58 AM   #4
The Duck
Adult Content Provider

Industry Role:
Nokia is the go to phone now? I am kind of hesitant because of the windows OS for obvious reasons. Is it on par with android?
The Duck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:23 AM   #5
DamianJ
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
Nokia is the go to phone now?
You didn't ask that, you asked for the one with the best camera. And the Lumia is the one with the best camera, followed by the iPhone. According to almost every independent tester.
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:42 AM   #6
vdbucks
Monger Cash

Industry Role:
Xperia Z2 or Z3...
vdbucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:58 AM   #7
The Duck
Adult Content Provider

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
You didn't ask that, you asked for the one with the best camera. And the Lumia is the one with the best camera, followed by the iPhone. According to almost every independent tester.
Fair enough. Not to keen on windows os in my phone though.
Old 11-04-2014, 08:03 AM   #8
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Get the S5. I have the S4 and the low light pictures it takes is incredible. 13 Mp. I went to china and that's the only camera I took.
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:34 AM   #9
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Don't judge the camera quality by megapixels. It's all about the lens and the amount of light it can take in. Lots of pixels is great, but not if the camera takes crappy pics in low light. Also, most people don't need billboard resolution when taking everyday pics.

I'm also factoring in the camera quality to my next phone choice. I'm tired of taking shitty, out of focus, dark, grainy pictures. I have the MotoX now, and while I love the phone it's camera is subpar.
Old 11-04-2014, 02:03 PM   #10
H-Tom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Xperia Z3 has a great camera. Imo way better than Galaxy S5.
H-Tom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >