Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-27-2014, 07:36 AM   #1
suesheboy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I am clearly and ass...

Moniker is fucking up again.

I wait on hold for about 10 minutes at which time it asks me to leave a message and hangs ups on me.

Monikers Email to me

"Your account is currently set up for automatic payments using a credit card. We ask that you please verify the billing address used for the credit card on file as a security measure and to ensure timely processing of your transactions.

As of December 1, 2014 payments attempted without verification of the billing address will fail to process which can result in domain expiration or service interruption. To avoid these issues, update your account to reflect the requested information. We appreciate your cooperation and encourage you to contact support with any questions you may have. Thank you!"

What fucktards. Card I and my clients have had with them for a decade or more and have paid invoices without question may now be security risk?

I am an ass for not leaving them sooner. I am now done.
suesheboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 10:53 AM   #2
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Already said it: Moniker has become a real nightmare.
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program, which offers non-saturated Asian models and exclusive material. After registration and placing the link on your website, you can receive 2 free backlinks to commemorate our collaboration.
CaptainHowdy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 11:24 AM   #3
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Seems to be a common theme with them recently.

I have not used Moniker in a few years.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:03 PM   #4
suesheboy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
left my name on their voicemail with the number in the morning, they never called me back.
suesheboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:38 AM   #5
BlackCrayon

just pay them with paypal though you should be transferring out!!
Old 10-28-2014, 09:39 AM   #6
BlackCrayon

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesheboy View Post
left my name on their voicemail with the number in the morning, they never called me back.
they will never call back and almost never respond to tickets. the only way to get something done is get someone on the phone and don't let them go until you get answers.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:50 AM   #7
DamageX
Marketing & Strategy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
Seems to be a common theme with them recently.
If by "recently" you mean the last 8 years or so, then you're right.

If you don't do it, somebody else will - true story!
DamageX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >