Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-23-2014, 05:52 PM   #1
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Homeland - dayum!!

That was an uncomfortable ending of the last episode
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 05:58 PM   #2
CourtneyR_FFN
FriendFinder Networks

Industry Role:
Homeland has yet to disappoint.

CourtneyR_FFN is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:28 PM   #3
mineistaken

Industry Role:
So what is your take, did she merely wanted to fuck (I assume it has been a while for her) or did she merely try to manipulate and attach the asset?
Or something in between?
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:43 PM   #4
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
The Brody saga, part deux.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:40 PM   #5
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
So what is your take, did she merely wanted to fuck (I assume it has been a while for her) or did she merely try to manipulate and attach the asset?
Or something in between?
Personally I think did it to manipulate him. If she just wanted to get laid there are plenty of people in and around that she could hook up with. Once she makes up her mind about something she lets nothing stop her from getting it. She wants this guy as an asset and will do what it takes to get him.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 11:48 PM   #6
ReggieDurango
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
She's into young brown dudeZ
ReggieDurango is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 04:52 AM   #7
mineistaken

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Personally I think did it to manipulate him. If she just wanted to get laid there are plenty of people in and around that she could hook up with. Once she makes up her mind about something she lets nothing stop her from getting it. She wants this guy as an asset and will do what it takes to get him.
I am also leaning towards manipulation, but as for just getting laid I was thinking of some twisted thing such as she is into boys or something along those lines.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:23 AM   #8
CourtneyR_FFN
FriendFinder Networks

Industry Role:
Quote:
Or something in between?
I think she is trying to manipulate him. Yet at the same tie she probably is going off her rocker again and not thinking it though.

CourtneyR_FFN is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 07:29 AM   #9
scuba steve
Confirmed User

don't want another brody though
Old 10-24-2014, 07:31 AM   #10
CourtneyR_FFN
FriendFinder Networks

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba steve View Post
don't want another brody though
Yeah, she is not thinking it though. sleeping with the asset doesn't end well.

Old 10-24-2014, 08:35 AM   #11
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
She is bi-polar, so she probably wanted cock AND wants him as an asset.

What about when she almost drowned her baby on the 2nd episode? Holy fuck. She is bat shit crazy.

I'm a huge Brody fan, and his character is what glued me to it before, but this new season is OK so far, but not great. There was something about Brody, you never knew what side he was playing, that kept me interested. Now, we know Carrie is crazy, there will be danger, Quin will save her, so will Saul, it's a bit predictable already. If they really want to throw everyone for a loop, they need to kill off Saul and send Carrie on a dangerous warpath for revenge. Turn her into a loose cannon running side ops. Then, you'll never know what to expect. But as is... meh. I am watching it, but I'm not glued to it like I was before.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 08:35 AM   #12
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Oh, and +1 for baby Brody. That kid looks just like him!
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 08:47 AM   #13
CIVMatt
Amateur Pimpin

Industry Role:
I really liked this show when it came out, but stopped watching halfway through the second season like a lot of people did. Is this show good now? Did they get it back on track?
Old 10-24-2014, 03:29 PM   #14
kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
Oh, and +1 for baby Brody. That kid looks just like him!
I thought the same thing. I don't know of they did a huge search to find a baby that looked like him or if it was some very good, subtle CGI, but it really did look like his baby.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 03:49 PM   #15
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
People often fuck people they work with.. Why should the CIA be any different? Sad thing is now that nice young educated Pakistani medical student has the herp.
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 05:40 PM   #16
mineistaken

Industry Role:
100 % asset recruiting.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:16 PM   #17
bronco67

That baby is creepy looking.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:57 AM   #18
clickity click
So Fecking Bummed

Industry Role:
Is this a new series?
clickity click is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:26 AM   #19
VikingMan

Industry Role:
Saul Berenson = owned

VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:18 AM   #20
mineistaken

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by clickity click View Post
Is this a new series?
Nope, counting 5th season I believe.
Old 10-28-2014, 11:21 AM   #21
VikingMan

Industry Role:
We get to see a little bit of Dexter type work in the latest episode.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:42 AM   #22
mineistaken

Industry Role:
OK, I hate errors like this:
4th episode when terrorist got out of the car with Saul. At first he got out alone and only after some time he took Saul out. How was he sure that they would not destroy him during the first moments (before he showed Saul)?
Does not make sense.
Old 11-03-2014, 12:30 PM   #23
bronco67

Quote:
OK, I hate errors like this:
4th episode when terrorist got out of the car with Saul. At first he got out alone and only after some time he took Saul out. How was he sure that they would not destroy him during the first moments (before he showed Saul)?
Does not make sense.
You make no sense.
Old 11-03-2014, 12:48 PM   #24
gnawledge
confirmed loser

Industry Role:
Yeah I read it and it didn't compute. It was a well done episode.
gnawledge is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 01:01 PM   #25
mineistaken

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
You make no sense.
Did you watch the episode and the part I am talking about?
Old 11-03-2014, 05:50 PM   #26
TisMe
Confirmed User

Just a guess but perhaps he didn't think they'd kill him while his nephew was there? After all he knew that he'd been sent by the CIA.
TisMe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:57 PM   #27
mineistaken

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TisMe View Post
Just a guess but perhaps he didn't think they'd kill him while his nephew was there? After all he knew that he'd been sent by the CIA.
Well, he knew that they had armed drone on him and he knew that nephew was supposed to be with him at all times. So I don't think he thought they would not kill him with nephew around.
Old 11-03-2014, 07:42 PM   #28
bronco67

Quote:
Did you watch the episode and the part I am talking about?
You act like you know exactly how everyone in the CIA is supposed to act at all times. Maybe they like to asses a situation before sending down a hellfire missile.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:33 PM   #29
mineistaken

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
You act like you know exactly how everyone in the CIA is supposed to act at all times. Maybe they like to asses a situation before sending down a hellfire missile.
Eh, what? It is actually quite the opposite of what I am saying. I am saying that nobody knows how would they act, yet the terrorist knew that they would not shoot him during the first 10 seconds (while Saul was still not in the picture).
If I was that terrorist I would be afraid of that and I would show Saul the same second I get out of the car. I would not risk the chance that they would shoot during the first seconds while still not knowing that Saul was there...

Makes sense now?
Old 11-03-2014, 09:09 PM   #30
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Eh, what? It is actually quite the opposite of what I am saying. I am saying that nobody knows how would they act, yet the terrorist knew that they would not shoot him during the first 10 seconds (while Saul was still not in the picture).
If I was that terrorist I would be afraid of that and I would show Saul the same second I get out of the car. I would not risk the chance that they would shoot during the first seconds while still not knowing that Saul was there...

Makes sense now?
Yeah you're right, it would be a much better idea if they fired the missile during the first 10 seconds killing Aayan, his Uncle (Haissam Haqqani) and Saul. Yeah that would be just fantastic for the story arc, then we'd have been spared the shocking scene of Haissam Haqqani killing his nephew and the viewers won't have to bother wondering about what will happen to Saul...
Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >