Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 07-04-2014, 07:56 PM   #1
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Well...I will be leaving

...in the morning for the wild...but I will be back around the middle of the month as I have to have the lab do some blood work in preparation for my up coming surgery.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 08:10 PM   #2
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
...and not a single fuck was given.
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 08:13 PM   #3
American Psycho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hope a lion eats your leg.
American Psycho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:22 PM   #4
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
mountain= drug house?
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:11 PM   #5
ctggls
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
What surgery are you talking about?

When do you have the time to take care of your business if you're always in the mountains ?
ctggls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:17 PM   #6
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctggls View Post
What surgery are you talking about?

When do you have the time to take care of your business if you're always in the mountains ?
I am going to have six stints put in me. I sold all of my businesses several years ago and I am 100% retired.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:02 AM   #7
ctggls
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
I am going to have six stints put in me. I sold all of my businesses several years ago and I am 100% retired.
And how do you support the anti-lockers campaign?
Do you have electricity or any means of modern life support in the wild, or are you like that guy Ed Wardle who tried to survive 3 months in wild but after 7 weeks he went crying home?
ctggls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:07 AM   #8
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctggls View Post
And how do you support the anti-lockers campaign?
Do you have electricity or any means of modern life support in the wild, or are you like that guy Ed Wardle who tried to survive 3 months in wild but after 7 weeks he went crying home?
I think you have me confused with someone else.

Old 07-05-2014, 01:24 AM   #9
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
Hope a lion eats your dog.
It nearly did...

Apparently...

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 05:52 AM   #10
nico-t
emperor of my world

Pigshit.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >