Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #51
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
fiddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #52
xNetworx
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
xNetworx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #53
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #54
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by V_RocKs View Post
He threw the party so he could be king of the party..
If he was nice enough to throw a party, to buy all the booze and all the food, to secure the location and deal with the owners, to promote the party and spend all the money, then worry all night if everyone is having a good time, then he deserved to be king of the party.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #55
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
If he was nice enough to throw a party, to buy all the booze and all the food, to secure the location and deal with the owners, to promote the party and spend all the money, then worry all night if everyone is having a good time, then he deserved to be king of the party.
A f-in men, couldn't have said it better myself.

And I remember two such parties at least.

Brad
Old 06-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #56
the Shemp
congrats to the winners

Industry Role:
best of luck with your new project/s, Scott...

the Shemp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:28 AM   #57
DaLord
Confirmed User

Best of luck with whatever you jump into Sleazy. We have both been in this business for a long time and eventhough I wouldn't have done the board persona the way you did I respect you for working hard all these years. You did well and I am sure you will do well in the future as well.

Mike
DaLord is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:23 AM   #58
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Congrats Scott on your engagement and the next chapter in your life. Get your weight down to where it was in this pic, otherwise I'm afraid what JHC says is true.

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:05 AM   #59
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK View Post

What a cool candid shot! I didn't even know this was being shot.

This thread made my heart miss a beat though, 'cause I thought it might mean he's dead. Glad that is not the case.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:26 AM   #60
grumpy

who cares what that wanna be viking is up to. Long time Gone and gone.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:33 AM   #61
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Man all those faces in those pictures who are no longer around. Time goes by so fucking fast. Scott was always very nice to my wife and myself. Best of luck.
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:34 AM   #62
12clicks

Industry Role:
Quote:
you don't have to be a cock to be cool.
whaaaaaat?
12clicks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:40 AM   #63
12clicks

Industry Role:
12clicks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:47 AM   #64
12clicks

Industry Role:
I have to say that Sleazy's interviews were one of the most interesting things ever brought to this board.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:45 AM   #65
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
So there is hope for people who are being crushed be this generation webmasters....
if you have something left of the past, a name, or a reputation, sell it as soon as you can.

Minimal 2 Free Backlinks 149 Quality URLs to pick from - Go To My Thread here!
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and get rewarded!
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:30 AM   #66
MichaelP
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
BTW Scott,

If you feel like coming to Montreal this August and see some old friends, you're more than welcome. Hit me up and I'll get you in with your +1
MichaelP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:46 AM   #67
TurboAngel
H.B.I.C.

Industry Role:

Had a blast with you in NY!
TurboAngel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:19 AM   #68
Chosen

Industry Role:
Nice pics
Good luck Scott
Chosen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:43 AM   #69
Evil Chris
OG

Industry Role:
All the best man!

It PAYZE to post on GFY

chris at payze.com | Skype chriswrp
Evil Chris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:01 AM   #70
Martin
"Assassins"

Industry Role:
One of my best memories from being in adult was the time I got lost in Montreal (drunk of course) and couldn't find my motel room. Scott and ArronM took me in for the night and let me crash. Good times.

Take care guy.
Martin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:04 AM   #71
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Thank you everyone!

Very humbled by the kind words

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:27 AM   #72
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

My first ever show in Amsterdam 2006 and first ever seminar w. Scott as a moderator.

Funny thing is I didn't know at all about your board antics and found you a perfect gentleman, which you are. Best of luck!

Last edited by CarlosTheGaucho; 06-06-2012 at 08:29 AM..
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:30 AM   #73
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:

JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #74
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell View Post
Eat your words keyboard warrior, absolutely not the case. Even the whole concept that everyone loves to refer to as "bro" on this board is a farce. The truth of the matter is that there is good and bad in every business and people from everywhere around the world who are shy, insecure, non-violent, socially inept. Of course there are people happy to patronize crooks and doucebags, those are the same ones that return home from their trips and do the same thing at their local bar. I would happily give as an example more than a thousand webmasters and hanger-oners who aren't even polite enough to say thank you for the hospitality or just simply dissapear before a bill shows up.

Consider it for what its worth. I'm the same guy that refused Chris Brown sending me a drink after I bought a round for everyone at the Sofitel because I was upset that he hit Rhianna.. not nice to hit girls.

How about I fly you out to the next show and you can report back to GFY on just exactly what people are coming these days and how everyone is acting. In my 13 years I've seen plenty of knock down drag out disagreements over peoples business ethics. The audience today is almost entirely free from the fluff that used to attend that wasn't showing up to work.

Brad
Damn, great post. I'm speechless about what the hell is going on here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
Brad is one of the best guys in this business.

the world needs more people like Brad.

Thank you Brad
Thank you Brad is right! Thank you Sleazy (if for nothing else that you are fun on the boards, but also just a sweet guy in real life. And we shared our back-hair laser surgery stories - even after I tried the waxing thing urgh).

:D

YOU Are Industry News!
Press Releases: pr[at]payoutmag.com
Facebook: Payout Magazine! Facebook: MIKEB!
MediaGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #75
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony286 View Post
Man all those faces in those pictures who are no longer around. Time goes by so fucking fast. Scott was always very nice to my wife and myself. Best of luck.
Yeah man , it's like walking thru a graveyard of broken dreams

Last edited by JFK; 06-06-2012 at 10:05 AM..
Old 06-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #76
rhon23
Rebel Girl

Industry Role:
Oh San Diego....interesting times my friend. What's your name again?
rhon23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #77
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
well, Sleazy, thanks for the cart driving in Phoenix and i do have some memories of Prague and K5 that i won't post here - lol

and say hi to Grant
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:26 AM   #78
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Here's a cherished memory:

YOU Are Industry News!
MediaGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #79
BAKO
Etology.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I will always remember his VIP parties. The one at the top of the Stratosphere with the helicopter rides afterwards tested my fear of heights and flying. Still would not of missed them.

So where's mine?
If u stop posting we will make one for u

New Product Launch date 2/20/2024 Sexbelt.com
Hit me up if you want to start promoting our one of a kind product!

Review sites welcome
Sexbelt.com COMING SOON!
BAKO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #80
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:

Old 06-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #81
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Egypt photos = epic.

JFK = priceless.

YOU Are Industry News!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #82
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
Egypt photos = epic.

JFK = priceless.

Actually MEXICO , Chichen-Itza

Old 06-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #83
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Because he was a dick at the parties?

Not ragging on him... Just being honest.

Since I am being honest... He threw the party so he could be king of the party. Not to genuinely give people a good time.

Other than that... He has humbled up a lot in the past few years and I think he has realized you don't have to be a cock to be cool.
I don't recall him ever being a dick. Other than the fact that he drove a car that was worth more than my house, he wasn't any different than anyone else in our industry.

He wanted to be king of his own party? Well, gee, who hasn't wanted that?

And yes, he has been humbled. That's what happens when you make a lot of money (a lot!) and then suddenly your making nothing.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #84
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
i would be very surprised if that was Egypt...
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #85
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ah my oops I just saw pyramidal structures and assumed wrong... actually I should have known from the step-build of the inclines...

I just wanted to post that JFK = priceless...

YOU Are Industry News!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #86
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:
Egypt photos = epic.

Really dude? Egypt? You went to Webmaster gathering in Egypt?
Old 06-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #87
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ahh.. ok enough...

What was it Han Solo said?

Laugh it up, furball!

lol

YOU Are Industry News!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #88
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Ah my oops I just saw pyramidal structures and assumed wrong... actually I should have known from the step-build of the inclines...

I just wanted to post that JFK = priceless...
THANKS

Old 06-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #89
sperbonzo
I'd rather be on my boat.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Eat your words keyboard warrior, absolutely not the case. Even the whole concept that everyone loves to refer to as "bro" on this board is a farce. The truth of the matter is that there is good and bad in every business and people from everywhere around the world who are shy, insecure, non-violent, socially inept. Of course there are people happy to patronize crooks and doucebags, those are the same ones that return home from their trips and do the same thing at their local bar. I would happily give as an example more than a thousand webmasters and hanger-oners who aren't even polite enough to say thank you for the hospitality or just simply dissapear before a bill shows up.

Consider it for what its worth. I'm the same guy that refused Chris Brown sending me a drink after I bought a round for everyone at the Sofitel because I was upset that he hit Rhianna.. not nice to hit girls.

How about I fly you out to the next show and you can report back to GFY on just exactly what people are coming these days and how everyone is acting. In my 13 years I've seen plenty of knock down drag out disagreements over peoples business ethics. The audience today is almost entirely free from the fluff that used to attend that wasn't showing up to work.

Brad
Standing ovation!

...And as far as I'm concerned, Scott was a great guy to hang and talk with. Never had an issue with him. I'm sure he will do well no matter what he does.

[email protected] / http://Acellafinancial.com/

ICQ 177961090 / Tel +1 909 NET BILL / Skype msperber
sperbonzo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #90
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
THANKS
Aww not that I want to disrupt the Sleazy-love but ya coulda posted a couple pics of ME as a reply !!! (though ok those were great pics of Scott but still...)

And NO not THOSE pics... (you know the ones I mean) hah.

YOU Are Industry News!
Old 06-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #91
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Aww not that I want to disrupt the Sleazy-love but ya coulda posted a couple pics of ME as a reply !!! (though ok those were great pics of Scott but still...)

And NO not THOSE pics... (you know the ones I mean) hah.

it's always about you isnt it ?

Old 06-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #92
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:

Brad
Take it down a notch.

I was merely saying that EVEN IF he did something wrong he would still be greeted at parties etc etc. So the fact that nobody "kicked his ass" at the parties does not speak anything about his business etc etc. Even the shadiest businessmen were not kicked at the parties.
So this thing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
Look at the pictures. Is there anybody running behind him ready to kick his ass? Nope. Everybody is smiling and having a good time... enjoying life.
MEANS NOTHING. Bceause, once again, - even most shady people were greeted and treated well at parties.
I was MERELY saying that and I was 100% correct.

Now speaking about his business, he was the one that advocated shaving, such as zango for example. Only this example put him in the trash bin. If not, you must reconsider your business ethics and life moral.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #93
Honez
Confirmed Brat

Industry Role:
My favorite Sleazy pic.

Scott, you were always the gentlemen to me. You will be missed around these parts, but I'm sure that whatever this next chapter in your life brings, you will live it to the fullest!
Honez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #94
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
it's always about you isnt it ?
Yes.

Always.

Everything.

YOU Are Industry News!
Old 06-06-2012, 01:05 PM   #95
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:

Old 06-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #96
grumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
That he did. But not everyone was invited
Old 06-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #97
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
That he did. But not everyone was invited
People who generally get invited to Private gatherings are the ones you do business with, or the ones you hope to do business with. Specially now days, the days of the free for all's have long passed

Old 06-06-2012, 02:09 PM   #98
PAR
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Best of luck Scott,.. Always good for a laugh over beers or quick online messages..
See you on FB...
PAR is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #99
Confined

Industry Role:
they turned your 1996 tgp into a link list to the illegal porntubes. congrats.
Confined is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:49 PM   #100
B.Barnato
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
100 retirees.
B.Barnato is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >