Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 04-18-2014, 09:21 AM   #1
DigitalPimpNetwork
Digital Pimp

Industry Role:
WARNING Do not do business with razer-X

This guy has either decided to start scamming or he is not running a proper business.

He had this great looking model named Vlada who had never been filmed before.

The model is here:
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1134264&highlight=vlada

After paying $250 (unfortunately via PP) a week later she mysteriously "disappeared"

Naturally I asked for a refund since he failed to produce the content I purchased and he explained that he was broke...

I gave him two weeks to produce the money and I got nothing so I took the mater to Paypal and unfortunately since it was a service (no mention of adult) they didn't cover my money

I asked him for any money at all and he still refused to pay, he claims that he is done with GFY but I wanted to write this thread just incase he did decide to come back or if he creates a new username to scam with.

If you need any information contact me.
DigitalPimpNetwork is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:24 AM   #2
sexmaster29
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This sucks mate, I hate when people do shit like that
sexmaster29 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:30 AM   #3
DigitalPimpNetwork
Digital Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmaster29 View Post
This sucks mate, I hate when people do shit like that
Yeah it's actually the first time I've been scammed on here.

This place is usually great, I've bought quite a bit of content here and never had any issues other than this.
DigitalPimpNetwork is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:43 AM   #4
rocky1234
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I would think that content is a product, seems to me you were buying a product.They do allow people to selll "digital goods" so they ought to honor things when a seller doesn't deliver it. Maybe you should open another case with paypal and make sure you emphasize that you were buying a digital good - content. That's a product. They will investigate and try and contact the seller and see what's up. good luck!! thanks for posting.
rocky1234 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:55 AM   #5
SekobA
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
i got owned few time as well.too bad there r stiill morons who do that
SekobA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:30 AM   #6
NARob
Confirmed User

Paypal will not even investigate unless it is a physical product. The scammer can literally email Paypal and tell them they are scamming and Paypal will do nothing. I've lost more than I'd like to admit from Paypal scamming.
NARob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:42 AM   #7
TFCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NARob View Post
Paypal will not even investigate unless it is a physical product. The scammer can literally email Paypal and tell them they are scamming and Paypal will do nothing. I've lost more than I'd like to admit from Paypal scamming.
That's why you should make the sellers create a paypal invoice, and then use your credit card to pay. That gives you two layers of people to complain too if the shit hits the fan. If paypal won't deal with it, your credit card company will

TFCash KissMeGirl
VirginRiches MondoBucks

tim at tfcash.com or submit a ticket at our HelpDesk
TFCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:32 PM   #8
LDM Talent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If you need a content producer, get in touch and I will show you models I have on staff right now. I have been scouting and managing cam models for about 12 years now, and am now moving in to production. Don't worry I have a lot of experience with filming. I have a panasonic HD camera, lighting and a 2500sq ft house with pool to film in.

I am mainly looking for buyers that own a website that are looking for exclusive content. Right now I sell to HGV and soon hopefully will be selling to twistys if someone will actually reply to me. If anyone has any other sites that buy exclusive video let me know.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:42 PM   #9
Maqua
T.G.D

Industry Role:
That sucks, and the PayPal / adult transaction part sucks as well,

if you say oh I bought some content and he did not deliver, when they investigate and find out its adult content sure they might get your money back from him but after they ban or freeze both accounts for doing adult transactions,

you may get your money but you don't end up seeing it in the end
Maqua is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:45 PM   #10
romeo22
你自己去他媽的

Industry Role:
this really sucks balls
romeo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:21 PM   #11
DigitalPimpNetwork
Digital Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maqua View Post
That sucks, and the PayPal / adult transaction part sucks as well,

if you say oh I bought some content and he did not deliver, when they investigate and find out its adult content sure they might get your money back from him but after they ban or freeze both accounts for doing adult transactions,

you may get your money but you don't end up seeing it in the end
Yeah I couldn't take that risk, $250 is a loss but it could be a lot worse if my Paypal got froze :/
Old 04-18-2014, 03:36 PM   #12
bluebook18
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm sorry to hear that , hope you will get your money back.
bluebook18 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:10 PM   #13
DigitalPimpNetwork
Digital Pimp

Industry Role:
I appreciate all the sympathy guys Money is gone but I'll be fine, what's important is that we don't let anyone else deal with this guy.
Old 04-19-2014, 11:37 AM   #14
idolbucks
Confirmed User

I really hate hearing this
Old 04-19-2014, 12:17 PM   #15
HomerSimpson
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydirtyangels View Post

You should post in that thread too - just to warn other people...

PHP, MySql, Smarty, CodeIgniter, Laravel, WordPress, NATS... fixing stuff, server migrations & optimizations... My ICQ: 27429884 | Email:
HomerSimpson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:30 PM   #16
DigitalPimpNetwork
Digital Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson View Post
You should post in that thread too - just to warn other people...
You're right, it is done.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:29 PM   #17
wildphoenix
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcorehosting View Post
That's why you should make the sellers create a paypal invoice, and then use your credit card to pay. That gives you two layers of people to complain too if the shit hits the fan. If paypal won't deal with it, your credit card company will
Thats good advice. I usually only ask for half upfront and do an PP invoice or email invoice before the deposit is made so there is a paper trail.

If you need any content produced in that price range, email me. We are in Miami with a good reputation.
We do custom content (fetish, solo, b/g, g/g, b/g/g, b/b/g, orgies and more) and sell exclusive and non exclusive clips, videos and photo sets. We shoot and format completely in HD and can edit your videos to your needs. We have several photographers for your amateur needs all the way up to professional sets. Email us at [email protected] or skype wildphoenix1!
wildphoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:55 PM   #18
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydirtyangels View Post
I appreciate all the sympathy guys Money is gone but I'll be fine, what's important is that we don't let anyone else deal with this guy.
A shame to see that this happened to you...
On another note, it was very nice of you to post kind words about me in a thread of mine.
I appreciate that!

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:11 PM   #19
romn

Industry Role:
Its a shame to hear about this sort of thing...so far I am lucky but am a newbie just working with one other person at the moment.
romn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:29 AM   #20
adultGeek
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I feel sorry to hear that. Thanks a lot for posting the alert here.

Best Adult Link Building Package- $25

Email me- info (at) virtual-staffing.com | Skype: dahlberg.ted

adultGeek is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:52 AM   #21
EddieG
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
dirtydirtyangels, and you did not find him?
EddieG is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:44 AM   #22
Mike@Azzara

Industry Role:
:stoned Bad!!

I had some mail comunication with that guy also, where he so called had some models
and offered me a deal, 300 $ / photoset, shitty quality..

I pay Swedish models that amount per whole days work and they are satisfied.

His samples he sent was something a blind could have done without camera skills, and with one arm avaliable.

He actually thought that I was born yesterday. I did no deal with him because it smelled
a fortuneseeker who wanna scam people.

To me he said he was from St: Petersburg and that he didnīt understand why people had som little trust in Russian producers.

Hmmmmm!!!! Reeeeeeeallyyyyy????

"Subject: Re: cooperation info
Date: Wed, January 15, 2014 22:56
To: "queen azzara" <[email protected]>
Priority: Normal"

[email protected]

Last edited by Mike@Azzara; 04-28-2014 at 06:49 AM..
Mike@Azzara is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >