Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-15-2014, 04:43 AM   #1
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
I'm tired of paying for fucking broke, irresponsible, losers.

Like the title says. I get my motorcycle insurance bill today from GEICO ……….

Body injury liability ……………………….. $66.00
Property damage liability ………………. $19.00
Comprehensive ………………………………. $125.00
Collision ………………………………………….. $195.00

Uninsured motorist ………………………… $859.00

!2 months of insurance for $405.00. But if I want to be covered for low-lifes who drive around uninsured it's an additional $859.00?!!! More than twice my normal rate to cover those that are skating the system?

So in effect I'm paying insurance for those that don't have it. Taxing me for the shortcomings of others again!

Last edited by L-Pink; 08-15-2014 at 04:45 AM..
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 04:51 AM   #2
ctggls
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Lool i thought that onlin Europe you are forced to pay for stuff like this but i see that usa is no different...
ctggls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 04:54 AM   #3
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctggls View Post
Lool i thought that onlin Europe you are forced to pay for stuff like this but i see that usa is no different...
Wot?Health insurance is free,and ordinary insurance is cheap as fuck,like 20$ per year here in europe.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 04:57 AM   #4
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Uninsured motorist only pays for medical bills so if you already have medical insurance just ditch it.

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:11 AM   #5
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
If you get hit by a hit & run driver, you'll damn sure wish you had it.

Or if you get hit by an illegal alien.
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:13 AM   #6
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paully View Post
Uninsured motorist only pays for medical bills so if you already have medical insurance just ditch it.

^^ worst advice ever

You obviously dont understand how it works, and what an attorney can do to an insurance company.
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:17 AM   #7
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

If insurance premiums were more affordable, maybe the lowlifes would actually pay for theirs. That is typically the argument you hear about why they do not have it. Does it hold water? I dunno. I think that auto insurance rates can be ridiculous, but it is what it is. You have to have it for the 'just in case'.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:18 AM   #8
Adult-biz
Service Provider

Industry Role:
This is something I get pissed at. My premiums go up every year and when I question it, I`m told it`s because those fuckers who don`t have insurance.
Adult-biz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:28 AM   #9
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Manson View Post
If you get hit by a hit & run driver, you'll damn sure wish you had it.

Or if you get hit by an illegal alien.
Your health insurance isn't going to just pull the plug. I get the under-insured shit but either way you will be treated for what you need and your car/bike will be fixed or totaled by the insurance company.

Most you'll be out is your health ins. deductible. What am I missing?

Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:34 AM   #10
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
Like the title says. I get my motorcycle insurance bill today from GEICO ……….

Body injury liability ……………………….. $66.00
Property damage liability ………………. $19.00
Comprehensive ………………………………. $125.00
Collision ………………………………………….. $195.00

Uninsured motorist ………………………… $859.00

!2 months of insurance for $405.00. But if I want to be covered for low-lifes who drive around uninsured it's an additional $859.00?!!! More than twice my normal rate to cover those that are skating the system?
So, if you already have insurance for your injuries, damages you make, etc., what is the insurance for the "uninsured motorist"? What it insurances?

In here we have mandatory insurances to cover other parties damages, injuries, etc., and if you want to cover your own, you will have to have additional insurance, but the other partie (if the accident is your fault) is always covered. Although basic health care is always mostly free (paid with taxes), so this applies mostly for property damages and lost income (because of injury), etc.

Last edited by aka123; 08-15-2014 at 05:36 AM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:40 AM   #11
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
So, if you already have insurance for your injuries, damages you make, etc., what is the insurance for the "uninsured motorist"? What it insurances?

In here we have mandatory insurances to cover other parties damages, injuries, etc., and if you want to cover your own, you will have to have additional insurance, but the other partie (if the accident is your fault) is always covered. Although basic health care is always mostly free (paid with taxes), so this applies mostly for property damages and lost income (because of injury), etc.
It's to cover your health costs if they have no insurance or like Seth said above is a hit and run. If you have insurance I don't see it as very important. It will cover your health deductible and your health cost to whatever they are insured for. After that your own insurance foots the bill anyways.

If they don't have insurance your own health ins. covers it and youre out your deductible. A grand to 5 grand usually.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong though. It has happened before. Summer of '93 I believe.

Last edited by Paully; 08-15-2014 at 05:46 AM..
Old 08-15-2014, 05:49 AM   #12
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
It's to cover your health costs if they have no insurance or like Seth said above is a hit and run. If you have insurance I don't see it as very important. It will cover your health deductible and your health cost to whatever they are insured for. After that your own insurance foots the bill anyways.

If they don't have insurance your own health ins. covers it and youre out your deductible. A grand to 5 grand usually.
I don't get that deductible stuff (like bonuses or something?), but nevermind. In here you are always covered for health stuff if you have the mandadory insurance. If it's hit and run or whathever, your own insurance company takes the "hit". This is just a matter of legislation.

Last edited by aka123; 08-15-2014 at 05:55 AM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:59 AM   #13
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
I don't get that deductible stuff (like bonuses or something?), but nevermind. In here you are always covered for health stuff if you have the mandadory insurance. If it's hit and run or whathever, your own insurance company takes the "hit". This is just a matter of legislation.
Deductible is them saying yeah we'll pay your bills but you pay the first 1000 dollars and then we'll handle the rest. The lower the deductible the higher the insurance rate.

For a 20 year old with no medical problems and likely won't be having any serious condition they may choose a higher deductible 5000 and then their monthly premium is lower.

Last edited by Paully; 08-15-2014 at 06:01 AM..
Old 08-15-2014, 05:59 AM   #14
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
So in effect I'm paying insurance for those that don't have it. Taxing me for the shortcomings of others again!
I already did post this in another thread, but actually you are paying for this:

"The US government does not represent the interests of the majority of the country's citizens, but is instead ruled by those of the rich and powerful, a new study from Princeton and Northwestern Universities has concluded."

"Researchers concluded that US government policies rarely align with the the preferences of the majority of Americans, but do favour special interests and lobbying organisations: "When a majority of citizens disagrees with economic elites and/or with organised interests, they generally lose. Moreover, because of the strong status quo bias built into the US political system, even when fairly large majorities of Americans favour policy change, they generally do not get it." "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...concludes.html
Old 08-15-2014, 06:00 AM   #15
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Deductible is them saying yeah we'll pay your bills but you pay the first 1000 dollars and then we'll handle the rest. The lower the deductible the higher the insurance rate.
Okay, I get it, we have just a different name for it, basically "My share of the bill".
Old 08-15-2014, 06:09 AM   #16
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
nonsense - here you can't have any vehicle without insurance - therefore no insurance makes you pay for protection against uninsured drivers

besides that: insurance terms and prices vary a lot between European countries
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:12 AM   #17
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
i kunt a4d insurance...

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:16 AM   #18
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
nonsense - here you can't have any vehicle without insurance - therefore no insurance makes you pay for protection against uninsured drivers

Ya, apparently, even if it's parked it has to be insured, WTF?
Old 08-15-2014, 06:16 AM   #19
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
The opposite in Europe - you are insured against uninsured. There are special "funds" that pay you if you are hit by the driver who has no insurance.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:19 AM   #20
mineistaken

Industry Role:
Quote:
You can (illegally) drive without insurance. Let's say your insurance is expired and you continue to drive. But, like I said, even if you are hit by such a driver you still get paid. Not by his insurance company, but from special "fund" that is used for such cases.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:31 AM   #21
mineistaken

Industry Role:
By the way - thread title would perfectly represent the situation when quality citizen (right economic wing) is pissed that he has to "redistribute his wealth" to irresponsible and lazy citizen (welfare monger left wing).
Unfortunately - at least half of society (famous 47 percent lol) are losers thus making quality citizens pay for them. Life is not fair to quality citizens because of all kinds of leftist loser mentality mongers.
/rant
Old 08-15-2014, 06:39 AM   #22
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Quote:

• Up to 30% drive uninsured in many places in the USA. They buy coverage by the month, get a license plate and registration for the year, then stop making payments, rinse and repeat the next year. They steal license plate renewal stickers and put them on their vehicle's license plate or put mud over expired license plate stickers, and hope they don't get stopped or have an accident. They have suspended driver's licenses (for DUI (driving under the influence -- alcohol)) related offenses) so if they get stopped they are ticketed or arrested and jailed.
  • Medical insurers can exclude auto accident related medical expense (this is legal in this state now) my autos' catastrophic medical doubled last year. I just went through this -- the law changed -- Obamacare or the state insurance commission? I don't really know. The difference was about $400. What is did was negotiate a discount for an annual insurance policy one time payment for the year. Allstate gave me a discount so I paid it all at once. Would have paid it all anyway ...

Last edited by Barry-xlovecam; 08-15-2014 at 06:45 AM..
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:49 AM   #23
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
  • Up to 30% drive uninsured in many places in the USA. They buy coverage by the month, get a license plate and registration for the year, then stop making payments, rinse and repeat the next year. They steal license plate renewal stickers and put them on their vehicle's license plate or put mud over expired license plate stickers, and hope they don't get stopped or have an accident. They have suspended driver's licenses (for DUI (driving under the influence -- alcohol)) related offenses) so if they get stopped they are ticketed or arrested and jailed.
  • Medical insurers can exclude auto accident related medical expense (this is legal in this state now) my autos' catastrophic medical doubled last year. I just went through this -- the law changed -- Obamacare or the state insurance commission? I don't really know. The difference was about $400. What is did was negotiate a discount for an annual insurance policy one time payment for the year. Allstate gave me a discount so I paid it all at once. Would have paid it all anyway ...

If you back the theft part of my insurance out and just look at my accident coverage I'm paying just $280.00 a year for coverage but $859.00 for uninsured coverage. A difference that just doesn't make sense.

L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:54 AM   #24
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Like the title says. I get my motorcycle insurance bill today from GEICO ???.

Body injury liability ?????????.. $66.00
Property damage liability ??????. $19.00
Comprehensive ????????????. $125.00
Collision ????????????????.. $195.00

Uninsured motorist ?????????? $859.00

illegal immigration
Old 08-15-2014, 06:55 AM   #25
Grapesoda

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefootsies View Post
If insurance premiums were more affordable, maybe the lowlifes would actually pay for theirs. That is typically the argument you hear about why they do not have it. Does it hold water? I dunno. I think that auto insurance rates can be ridiculous, but it is what it is. You have to have it for the 'just in case'.

the personal injury lawyers I know carry about 2 mil in liability
Old 08-15-2014, 06:57 AM   #26
Grapesoda

Industry Role:
Quote:
I already did post this in another thread, but actually you are paying for this:

"The US government does not represent the interests of the majority of the country's citizens, but is instead ruled by those of the rich and powerful, a new study from Princeton and Northwestern Universities has concluded."

"Researchers concluded that US government policies rarely align with the the preferences of the majority of Americans, but do favour special interests and lobbying organisations: "When a majority of citizens disagrees with economic elites and/or with organised interests, they generally lose. Moreover, because of the strong status quo bias built into the US political system, even when fairly large majorities of Americans favour policy change, they generally do not get it." "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...concludes.html
nothing gets by you does it?
Old 08-15-2014, 06:58 AM   #27
Grapesoda

Industry Role:
Quote:

that's the way it is here Ma 'HOW FUCKING EVER' it's illegal to check if people have ins UNLESS they are pulled over for a traffic violation
Old 08-15-2014, 06:59 AM   #28
Grapesoda

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
You can (illegally) drive without insurance. Let's say your insurance is expired and you continue to drive. But, like I said, even if you are hit by such a driver you still get paid. Not by his insurance company, but from special "fund" that is used for such cases.
actually you need car ins if you have a DL because you might be driving a car
Old 08-15-2014, 07:03 AM   #29
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
nothing gets by you does it?
Just reading the news.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:05 AM   #30
Grapesoda

Industry Role:
Quote:
If you back the theft part of my insurance out and just look at my accident coverage I'm paying just $280.00 a year for coverage but $859.00 for uninsured coverage. A difference that just doesn't make sense.

always keep this in mind when you deal with the ins industry.. in WWII the Nazis where killing so many jews the ins companies where going broke on the life ins payments...

SO the ins industry forced the Nazis to place the camps in Poland and Austria, SO then the jews were written off as immigrating and the life ins was voided
Old 08-15-2014, 07:06 AM   #31
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Quote:

I know it's the same here -- it's ridiculous. Worse part is I don't drive many miles a year. So, for the below normal mileage, and less auto accident exposure, do I get a radical discount? Fuck no ...
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:07 AM   #32
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
that's the way it is here Ma 'HOW FUCKING EVER' it's illegal to check if people have ins UNLESS they are pulled over for a traffic violation
LOL. "Spying" with drones is OK, but not checking insurance or such. There are even registration plate scanners for that (you don't need to pull off people).
Old 08-15-2014, 07:10 AM   #33
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
always keep this in mind when you deal with the ins industry.. in WWII the Nazis where killing so many jews the ins companies where going broke on the life ins payments...

SO the ins industry forced the Nazis to place the camps in Poland and Austria, SO then the jews were written off as immigrating and the life ins was voided
Sounds like total bullshit. To whom the insurance payments would even had been paid? Jews had no fucking rights, property confiscated and so on, like they would got any payments at all at that stage.

Last edited by aka123; 08-15-2014 at 07:11 AM..
Old 08-15-2014, 07:16 AM   #34
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
And to think when the insurance were selling that mandatory insurance law in your state it was telling you that the premiums would go way down because uninsured motorist coverage wouldnt even be necessary

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:16 AM   #35
mineistaken

Industry Role:
Quote:
actually you need car ins if you have a DL because you might be driving a car
Huh? You get car insurance only after you get a car, lol. And even if you have a car you can drive it without (of course you risk fines) insurance. Unless you re talking about US, but I was talking about EU.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:25 AM   #36
Tom_PM
Porn Meister

Industry Role:
Careful.. if you speak as if something is too expensive then people might think you are nearly broke too. In that instant you become one of THEM.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:26 AM   #37
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
  • Medical insurers can exclude auto accident related medical expense (this is legal in this state now)
this can't be true. I googled and got nothing also.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:31 AM   #38
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
I'm tired of paying for fucking broke, irresponsible, losers.
Dude, I told you I would pay you back. I mean it was just a couple of beers and a hooker. Did you really have to out me on it?

Edited in: Ooops, you are talking about insurance. I have to learn to read the fucking thread before posting dammit. Nevermind.

Last edited by sarettah; 08-15-2014 at 07:32 AM..
sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:42 AM   #39
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Quote:
true - there might be a few without an insurance driving illegally - but far far from those 30%
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:53 AM   #40
mineistaken

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_PM View Post
Careful.. if you speak as if something is too expensive then people might think you are nearly broke too. In that instant you become one of THEM.
Only dumb rabble would think so. Intelligent people knows that rich people knows how to count their money and how to value things and how to dislike overpaying.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:58 AM   #41
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
That is not even close to accurate.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:58 AM   #42
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Your health insurance isn't going to just pull the plug. I get the under-insured shit but either way you will be treated for what you need and your car/bike will be fixed or totaled by the insurance company.

Most you'll be out is your health ins. deductible. What am I missing?
You're missing everything really. Have you ever needed to use insurance?

My car was parked in front of my brothers house. It was rear-ended and totaled by a 16-year-old girl that OD'd on pills while driving. My insurance didn't want to pay because the accident was caused by another driver. Her insurance didn't want to pay because she was under the influence. After many months my insurance company finally got her insurance company to pay, I think they had to go to court. If that judgment had not fallen in my favor I would have been fucked.

That's only one example of many that I have of insurance companies doing everything they can to get out of paying a bill that they should be paying. When your own insurance company fights to screw you, guess what the other person's insurance company is going to do.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:59 AM   #43
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
Any medical insurer excluding your healrh coverage for any reason would be a good reason to switch medical coverage. Thats pretty fucked up.

Old 08-15-2014, 08:02 AM   #44
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
You're missing everything really. Have you ever needed to use insurance?

My car was parked in front of my brothers house. It was rear-ended and totaled by a 16-year-old girl that OD'd on pills while driving. My insurance didn't want to pay because the accident was caused by another driver. Her insurance didn't want to pay because she was under the influence. After many months my insurance company finally got her insurance company to pay, I think they had to go to court. If that judgment had not fallen in my favor I would have been fucked.

That's only one example of many that I have of insurance companies doing everything they can to get out of paying a bill that they should be paying. When your own insurance company fights to screw you, guess what the other person's insurance company is going to do.
Uninsured motorist only pays for your medical bills if youre injured by an uninsured motorist. They wouldnt have fixed your car anyways. I have gone over this shit many times.

Last edited by Paully; 08-15-2014 at 08:05 AM..
Old 08-15-2014, 08:10 AM   #45
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
That is not even close to accurate.
No. Its close. It does cover lost wages and pain and suffering in some cases and some states. Looking at the numbers Id dump it.

Last edited by Paully; 08-15-2014 at 08:13 AM..
Old 08-15-2014, 08:34 AM   #46
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid70 View Post
Ya, apparently, even if it's parked it has to be insured, WTF?
Over here in Czecc, unless you take your license plates and put it to an official deposit, you always have to have basic car insurance, no matter if you drive or not, there is a dedicated law regarding this.

If your insurance expires, there is a central register, and you get automatically fined a fee for every month uninsured, every month costs you almost an equivalent of yearly basic car insurance, and it doesn't provide ANY insurance.

So if you would cause an accident when your car insurance is no more valid, all the damage gets out of your pocket.

Last edited by CarlosTheGaucho; 08-15-2014 at 08:37 AM..
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:48 AM   #47
Tom_PM
Porn Meister

Industry Role:
Quote:
Only dumb rabble would think so. Intelligent people knows that rich people knows how to count their money and how to value things and how to dislike overpaying.
And now lets get on with our lives and stop wasting more precious money on other human beings while there are still things left to buy, but not overpay for.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:56 AM   #48
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
That is what I thought before I got the fkn bill. New law or rule in this state maybe. When did you last renew your auto policy? This was in February, 2014.

I had to pay so it's true.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:06 AM   #49
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Various websites list the percentage of uninsured Florida motorists at 23 to 30 percent. So 1 in 4 people are driving illegally and causing potentially devastating hardship to themselves as well as others. How much do these people add each year to our already high health care costs?

Isn't one in four breaking the law enough probable cause to start enforcing the law? Driving is a privilege not a right, so start enforcing the most basic of traffic laws.

Not to turn this into an immigration thread but as Grapesoda pointed out, what do illegal immigrants add to everyone's insurance as well as medical bills? According to a 2010 New York Times investigation an estimated 4.5 million illegal immigrants nationwide are driving regularly, most without licenses.

It's probably safe to assume no one in this country illegally, without a license, is paying for auto insurance.

edit; This $859.00 is just for my motorcycle coverage, when I'm drunk I'm going to see what it also adds to my automotive coverage …….

Last edited by L-Pink; 08-15-2014 at 09:10 AM..
Old 08-15-2014, 09:13 AM   #50
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Horrible advice, bro! That's not remotely close to being true.

Where I live us honest hard working people are forced to get uninsured along with comp and collision. That's if you have the title of your vehicle, if you still owe on it, it's a lot more. I messed up and bought my daughter a new car on her 17th birthday. The full coverage on the vehicle with reasonable deductibles was $3,800 a year. The insurance payment was the same as the car payment.

My oldest is now 21 and has never even received so much as a parking ticket since she's been driving. Her premium dropped a little when she turned 21, but not by much. Especially all the times it has increased over the years.