Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

Old 07-14-2014, 12:37 AM   #1
Ruriko
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
How to get converting leads?

How do people get paying customers for webcam rev-share? majority of my traffic end of being free signups and no paid memberships any tips to get paying customers?
Ruriko is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-14-2014, 03:29 AM   #2
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
hi

i understand you becasue i have faced this issue occasionally with diff programs and its always exist but it rely on your traffic source

1. work hard ... if u can communicate with surfers, try to tell them the benefits of becoming a paying member
2.ask yourself does they like the product / cam site ?
3. send more traffic if u can this will allow u to see faster results
4. how many user u need to convert ... pick program that don’t ask a lot ,u are starting

try to listen to them - read . if they have budget to spend u are lucky ... promote a program they are supposed to like not the one u like

hope i helped

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs

Last edited by CPA-Rush; 07-14-2014 at 03:38 AM..
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-07-2014, 02:07 PM   #3
karolinaboy
Pimping ain't easy.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko View Post
How do people get paying customers for webcam rev-share? majority of my traffic end of being free signups and no paid memberships any tips to get paying customers?
We are in a numbers (traffic) game. Just focus on getting more traffic.
karolinaboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-08-2014, 04:56 AM   #4
Ruriko
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by karolinaboy View Post
We are in a numbers (traffic) game. Just focus on getting more traffic.
I doubt high traffic gonna help especially when I already got over 500 signups with none converting
Ruriko is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-08-2014, 07:04 AM   #5
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
what geo ? if its acceptable traffic and hq countries i can buy some of ur non converting traffic ... so u will get paid by me at good rates around $1.00 (like chaturbate) without worrying to convert ur volume in any program

we can discuss that if u like

Last edited by CPA-Rush; 08-08-2014 at 07:06 AM..
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-08-2014, 08:59 AM   #6
karolinaboy
Pimping ain't easy.

Industry Role:
Quote:
I doubt high traffic gonna help especially when I already got over 500 signups with none converting
Are you sending the traffic to Chaturbate?
karolinaboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-08-2014, 04:13 PM   #7
Ruriko
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Are you sending the traffic to Chaturbate?
No I'm sending it to my whitelabel site of Bongacash
Old 08-09-2014, 05:26 PM   #8
Ruriko
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
unless bongacash doesn't convert well?
Old 08-11-2014, 02:04 AM   #9
BongaCams
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ruriko, the main factor for good conversion in sales is the traffic source - visitors should be interested in live sex shows.
Your current source is giving you a good registration ratio, but those visitors are more interested to spend time in a free chat, instead of paying money for the show.
Try to catch more relevant webcam traffic and BongaCams will bring you really good money.

Skype live:.cid.5e8f57df52183f0e Email [email protected] Telegram @Daria_BC
BongaCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 09:39 AM   #10
karolinaboy
Pimping ain't easy.

Industry Role:
Quote:
unless bongacash doesn't convert well?
Im sending traffic to Chaturbate. The same way you're sending it to BongaCash. Im decided to go with the Rev Share and it took about 2 months I believe to get a check.

My stats:
Hits to page estimate 850,000
168 Sign ups Free Sign Ups
An estimate of 20 people out of the 168 spent money.
Estimated Money Spent $820

I checked out their (BongaCash) live cams before and they look like they have a really huge number of cam girls on online. The site looks great. So, Im guessing they would convert pretty well.

Last edited by karolinaboy; 08-11-2014 at 09:41 AM..
Old 08-12-2014, 06:20 PM   #11
Ruriko
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
@karolinaboy do you mind sharing your secret to your traffic?
Old 08-13-2014, 09:46 AM   #12
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Quote:
Im sending traffic to Chaturbate. The same way you're sending it to BongaCash. Im decided to go with the Rev Share and it took about 2 months I believe to get a check.

My stats:
Hits to page estimate 850,000
168 Sign ups Free Sign Ups
An estimate of 20 people out of the 168 spent money.
Estimated Money Spent $820

I checked out their (BongaCash) live cams before and they look like they have a really huge number of cam girls on online. The site looks great. So, Im guessing they would convert pretty well.
your raw to free is very low but from free to sale kinda of +1

Old 08-13-2014, 10:21 AM   #13
BOOBSARMY
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
The traffic source , type of banner you use is very important , But also the program you are promoting is VERY VERY important .

Most of the adult webcam programs ( specially the older ones ) are knows as spam for almost all emails, witch means when a user register the confirmation email goes directly in their spam folder as well as all the other follow up emails. and if u asked them why , the best they can come up with is, that your traffic is not good quality.

so this way you are just making a huge mailing list for the owner of the webcam program without earning anything in return . and they can sell the list or promote other offers to them later.

For me the best is adult dating sites as they have better email followup system and if the offer is new most of the emails, during the signup and the followup emails goes to users inbox. witch means they return again and again until they make a purchase.

500 Leads and no money earned is disaster, STOP sending traffic to them
BOOBSARMY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-14-2014, 10:27 AM   #14
karolinaboy
Pimping ain't easy.

Industry Role:
Quote:
@karolinaboy do you mind sharing your secret to your traffic?
There really are no secrets. You have to learn SEO and a daily basis because different strategies usually changes. Head to the book store and read a few books that came out in the last six months and then start testing it out. Do more of whats working and let go of everything thats not working.

You know more than I do. You kind of have to get creative with it to try different things. But, it really depends on what point you are at in you life.

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >