Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:24 AM   #101
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
it's been live what, 6 - 7 weeks? And people are hinting it's a failure? l o l

It may well turn out to be a failure, but don't you think it's a little too early to be jumping on the I'm a clever cunt and you're not bandwagon?
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:12 AM   #102
Internet Guy
Confirmed User

Seriously, thinking this would work shows the needed research wasn't done. I'm unfamiliar with who the owner is? I have been out of the loop for a while now =| Apologies for this, just from the posts and some quick research, he's clearly well respected here and has many successful projects in the industry under his belt. No doubt he's done much more than me! Yes, I basically post on message boards and screw around all day, it gives me plenty of time to think about things such as this. No disrespect to the owner.

Dear owner of WankCoin: If you want to save yourself some money, I wouldn't go too hard propping up the price - if you decide to do that (I haven't looked/not saying you've done this/would do this/etc), but unless you can find a stream of buyers for it miners will sell to BTC immediately (big money isn't dumb, and to be frank, it's a copy with the only change being the Name. Sorry. The crypto-coin graveyard is a big place and direct copies of Bitcoin historically have an affinity for winding up taking a seat there.

What am I missing that's going to save this from the fate of all the other similar crypto-coins, some which even had a few imaginative improvements. A network or two of pay-sites accepting it won't have much real impact. If every site in the business suddenly began to accept the coin, there may be some hope of it existing for a bit longer... When I attempted to run it, realizing almost nobody else was using it (couldn't download the block.. maybe a port i need to un-block?), seeing the volume at all 3 exchanges is so small, several BTC of sales, just a few grand usd, would actually basically wipe out most of the order-books buy side (from what I could tell..). But besides that, if surfers are interested in something like this currency - it already exists and it's called Bitcoin.

The market is going to take it where it wants, and even millions spent attempting to convince people to adopt something or hold a price, is not going to change that. Good luck however
Internet Guy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:20 AM   #103
Relentless
www.EngineFood.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet Guy View Post
Well, quite clearly past success is not always an indicator of future performance.
So then, please tell us what your history of past failure indicates in terms of future performance.

Past success does mean something, and numerous past successes mean a hell of a lot.

Last edited by Relentless; 07-10-2014 at 08:21 AM..
Relentless is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:26 AM   #104
Internet Guy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
Well, that may be true, so please tell us what your history of past failure indicates in terms of future performance.

Past success does mean something, and numerous past successes mean a hell of a lot.
The most successful people tend to fail a fair bit, especially early on, failure is just the other side of the success coin - part of any worth endeavor in life.

They learn quickly and they don't usually make the same mistake twice.
Internet Guy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:20 PM   #105
Alex1776
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
PR_Dave, what's going on/the latest with WankCoin good sir?
Alex1776 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #106
beenthereb4
Dat's Nacho Cheese Baby

Industry Role:
Uh can we talk about something else ... )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex1776 View Post
PR_Dave, what's going on/the latest with WankCoin good sir?

Last edited by beenthereb4; 07-28-2014 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: just for fun
beenthereb4 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:41 PM   #107
JSWENSON
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
Let us try out a test here. How many successful business ventures have you created that have made other people rich over the years? Now how many has Dave? Ask around, we'd like to hear what you find out.

ps

is 'bro' like a code for what broke people call others that are more accomplished than them? It would explain a lot.
It's a worthless fucking cash grab, Dave has probably already cashed out a chunk. Wankcoin will not exist in any meaningful form in a year.

Bet on it.
JSWENSON is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:49 PM   #108
12clicks
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Buy all you can!
Really! There's no better investment!
12clicks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:32 AM   #109
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:37 AM   #110
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWENSON View Post
It's a worthless fucking cash grab, Dave has probably already cashed out a chunk. Wankcoin will not exist in any meaningful form in a year.

Bet on it.
It's worth money right now.. and has for the few MONTHS that it has been out.

what are you worth? what have you created? what are some of the businesses that you have created jobs for?

Feel free to list them all and we'll figure out who's worth listening to and who isn't.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:01 PM   #111
JSWENSON
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
It's worth money right now.. and has for the few MONTHS that it has been out.

what are you worth? what have you created? what are some of the businesses that you have created jobs for?

Feel free to list them all and we'll figure out who's worth listening to and who isn't.
Never pump and dump to your peers, that's just bad business.
JSWENSON is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:10 AM   #112
Internet Guy
Confirmed User

This isn't even funny anymore, just sad. Sorry guys
Old 07-30-2014, 05:24 AM   #113
Alex1776
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Now worth 5 cents
Alex1776 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:55 AM   #114
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
we aren't you failure..
Old 07-30-2014, 07:56 AM   #115
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Quote:
This isn't even funny anymore, just sad. Sorry guys
this is the same person, isn't this a bannable offence?
Old 07-30-2014, 10:22 AM   #116
JSWENSON
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
this is the same person, isn't this a bannable offence?
Complete horse shit. Aren't false accusations a bannable offense?
Old 08-01-2014, 06:23 PM   #117
Internet Guy
Confirmed User

How many days till it doesn't exist?
Old 08-01-2014, 06:24 PM   #118
Internet Guy
Confirmed User

Up yours for trying to scam gullible folks ;)
Old 08-08-2014, 04:09 AM   #119
Alex1776
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
No, serious Dave - what's the deal with Wankcoin?
Old 08-08-2014, 06:13 AM   #120
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Complete horse shit. Aren't false accusations a bannable offense?
liar......
Old 08-08-2014, 06:17 AM   #121
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
What about asscoins? I thought they are the future of the Internet.
Old 08-08-2014, 08:11 AM   #122
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
How many days till it doesn't exist?
More days than until your nick doesn't exist, I'd venture.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:23 PM   #123
PR_Dave
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I know who it is ;) Thanks for the bumps and as everyone knows I don't pee downhill. Sorry things didn't work out.

Anyways we haven't sold a single WKC. Nice try though!

Thanks again for the bumps!!
Old 08-11-2014, 03:08 AM   #124
Alex1776
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Dave View Post
I know who it is ;) Thanks for the bumps and as everyone knows I don't pee downhill. Sorry things didn't work out.

Sarcasm?
Old 08-11-2014, 03:19 AM   #125
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This sounds a bit wanky.
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:27 PM   #126
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:

Jesus Christ, it's like a fucking episode of "How stupid can I make myself look today" ... it's a god damn crypto coin. No one is forcing anyone to buy it, mine it, or use it. It's available as a method of purchasing a PimpRoll membership. Who in the flying fuck cares what the opinion of some broke-ass wannabe-webmaster is on a successful venture by a successful company? Having such a vested interest in a negative opinion smells like sour grapes, especially when you stalk someone over two forums to do it.

Sorry, just venting at how stupid the whole "argument" was. All of us looked at it, said "Good luck, Dave," and moved on. Why stick around to bash it, unless you're jealous, obsessive, or so broke that it's the only thing in your life? Fuck me.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 11:53 PM   #127
Alex1776
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

No, seriously, is this sarcasm or not? I don't get it
Old 11-04-2014, 05:09 AM   #128
ReggieDurango
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Lol
ReggieDurango is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:48 AM   #129
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
PR Dave - you still have the infrastructure - any interest in a mainstream coin with a peg to wankcoin? Friend of mine is building a collector site and thinks a crypto might work as a quasi escrow.
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 11:03 AM   #130
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
PR Dave - you still have the infrastructure - any interest in a mainstream coin with a peg to wankcoin? Friend of mine is building a collector site and thinks a crypto might work as a quasi escrow.
It can (and does) work in this fashion. Two-factor smart contracts, colored coins, and third-party arbitration all are implemented in the blockchain.
Old 11-05-2014, 12:43 AM   #131
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeprod View Post
It can (and does) work in this fashion. Two-factor smart contracts, colored coins, and third-party arbitration all are implemented in the blockchain.
So stupid question: does wankcoin have these features currently or would that need to be coded in? I wonder if they'd lease the infrastructure for a %
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 01:19 AM   #132
armysmoke
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Wankcoin is at $ 0.024588 today.

http://coinmarketcap.com/2
armysmoke is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 09:32 PM   #133
rowan

So whatever happened to this coin? It's been delisted at all the exchanges linked from the website (or the exchange itself has vanished), and it doesn't seem to be on coinmarketcap either.

edit: looks like the chain is still moving, although difficulty is very low.

Wankcoin
rowan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 05:29 AM   #134
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
wankcoin still on?

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 05:34 AM   #135
rowan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeandsee View Post
wankcoin still on?
Doesn't look like it. Would be interested to hear from any sites which are still seeing wankcoin sales (if they ever did much?)

With such a low difficulty there's probably only one or two people mining it, perhaps hoping that the coin will come alive again at some point in the future. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, I have an internal pool dedicated to mining half dead coins. )
rowan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 08:28 AM   #136
NatalieK
Natalie K

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
Exchange WANKCOIN | WANKCOIN

Can trade titcoin for wankcon?

and what´s this, i´ve never heard of it, is this serious?

titcoin, wankcoin...

omfg, I could be so loaded, I´d flash them everywhere!
Old 03-05-2017, 10:36 AM   #137
ReggieDurango
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Congrats to the winners!
ReggieDurango is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:24 AM   #138
ruff
I have a plan

Industry Role:
Christ, this was three years ago. You all need to keep up.
Old 08-23-2020, 02:43 PM   #139
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Looks like this one crashed and burned, as predicted.

Anyone have a crypto gateway for member's areas?

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 02:46 PM   #140
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Also, BTC was around $500 at this point.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 05:00 PM   #141
lockept93
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Never buy a copy coin.
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 05:33 PM   #142
rowan

Did it reboot? ????????????????WANKCOIN loads, but the default home page appears to be in Chinese.

"Copyright © 2019 WANKCOIN"

The sentence at the top of the English page ( https://www.wankcoin.com/en/ ) "Thank you to everyone that participated." sounds kind of final...
Old 08-23-2020, 05:36 PM   #143
rowan

To answer my own question: the current offering is an ERC20 (Ethereum) token, but the first page talks about it being a SHA256 coin. Plus the thread was started before ETH was launched.
Old 08-24-2020, 02:05 AM   #144
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan View Post
To answer my own question: the current offering is an ERC20 (Ethereum) token, but the first page talks about it being a SHA256 coin. Plus the thread was started before ETH was launched.
I wouldn't waste a second of time on these. They have an official website, that's enough to see its centralized in every way/shape/form.

not to mention premines:

(from bitcointalk ann. thread)

Quote:
RE: the pre-mine
There's been a lot of attention on the fact that Wankcoin was pre-mined. Before we released to the general public, we opened up Wankcoin mining to those in the adult industry to gain acceptance for our coin. It seemed a small price to pay for the chance of having Wankcoin accepted for real transactions. Some may not like that it was pre-mined, but it was simply the cost of gaining acceptance.
Also check page 43-44 of their whitepaper, "held for future sale", "held for distribution of wankcoin team"

These are clearly for profit cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin only!!!

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 02:03 PM   #145
ReggieDurango
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This is so LOL
Old 09-06-2020, 07:26 AM   #146
lezinterracial
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
I wouldn't waste a second of time on these. They have an official website, that's enough to see its centralized in every way/shape/form.

not to mention premines:

(from bitcointalk ann. thread)

Also check page 43-44 of their whitepaper, "held for future sale", "held for distribution of wankcoin team"

These are clearly for profit cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin only!!!
I wish Bitcoin wasn't traceable. That is why I am drawn to Monero, but it repels almost all the exchanges. Nobody wants to touch it because of the anonymous nature of it.
lezinterracial is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 08:14 AM   #147
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lezinterracial View Post
I wish Bitcoin wasn't traceable. That is why I am drawn to Monero, but it repels almost all the exchanges. Nobody wants to touch it because of the anonymous nature of it.
Have you tried Wasabi or Samorai? (mxing)

Also, i heard there are privacy options with Lightning.

Look into those

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 04:07 PM   #148
ReggieDurango
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
What is WANKCOIN taking at now, big guy?
Old 10-26-2023, 04:58 PM   #149
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieDurango View Post
What is WANKCOIN taking at now, big guy?
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 05:13 PM   #150
Huggles
Confirmed User

I remember drinking at a bar in Kelowna in like 2022 and some guy told me his sister killed herself because she inherited like 400k from her parents and put it all into one coin that tanked and lost it all
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >