Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:41 AM   #1
hermac
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Need paysafecard, I can give PP or Paxum

Is there anybody here who does that?

hi, i need to buy two paysafecards (paysafecard.com) but they don't accept paypal / credit card.. and here in argentina you can buy it in the stores with pesos, but those cards are only for national shoppings (there is a huge deal with sending money outside the country, so you just simply can't do it with national paysafecard pins)

So.. i need an european or northamerican paysafecard pins to buy international stuff, and I can't do it from here, so I need someone who can buy it for me and send me the pins, and I will of course pay back with a profit for the throubles ;)

I can pay you back with paypal or paxum, what I need is a 10? pin and a 25? pin.. and i can pay you 45?, so it's 10? profit for the one who can help me!

Only trusted members, scammers don't lose your time
hermac is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >