Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 09-30-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:stoned HIRING: Part-Full Time Developer

In a nutshell, we are looking to replace one of our developers who's having some personal issues. You will need to complete any projects he was in the middle of, or take over those originally given to him. You would NOT be starting back over from scratch. Which is a common request for many coders.

We have a number of different tools, and scripts we are working on. Some are for adult, some are for our hosting companies, some are for licensing. Anything you are being paid for and developing for us, would be owned by us. This is essentially contract work for hire, and you would sign docs to this understanding.

Each developers hours available per month, and wages will be all over the map in their bids. We are looking to get XXX amount of hours per month for a flat $XXXX rate. We have more than enough to keep the right programmer busy. If you have others you are doing work for, that's fine. However, we are looking for a decent number of hours committed per week/month.

This offer would appeal to someone who wants a consist flow of work monthly, with a set dollar amount they can count on. You would be working on both short, and long term, projects. With most of these, you would be working with my project manager, as I am simply too busy. I come up with the ideas, fund them, and the rest is on you two.

I will tell you upfront that we are putting a lot of work, and responsibility, on you with new projects. If you can't make a serious long term commitment on a position of this caliber, please do not contact me. We can both avoid the future frustrations.

What we are looking for is a programmer/developer work horse who can crank out solid code and scripts for us week after week. Setting proper expectations, and meeting those commitments is key. You must speak perfect English, and preferably be available during U.S. business hours.

Feel free to contact me directly by email with your skills, examples of your work, and references.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

bump diggity for quality, dependable programmers and developers.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:02 PM   #3
topsiteking

Industry Role:
Good luck in your search!
Old 10-15-2011, 05:27 PM   #4
panik

Industry Role:
email sent!

panik is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:39 AM   #5
Jey p
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I sen you an icq/email
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >