Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 09-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
nodevoyeur

Do you know PHP/HTML5/AJAX?

Read server side scripting in PHP/MySQL, page layout in HTML5/CSS, and Javascript?

If yes and you are interested in some part time contract work, I have some projects we need some extra hands on deck to wrap up.

Serious inquiries only.

Please leave contact details in thread if interested and we'll contact you within 24 hours.

You first task will involve:
- CodeIgniter backend framework
- HTML5 UI
- JQM

Thx for reading.
nodevoyeur is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #2
newb102k
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
im interested

pls. see sig for my contact
newb102k is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:09 AM   #3
Mikex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hi,

Our company developers have many experience with adult and mainstream scripts and custom coding. We have advanced php developers with experience with codeigniter, of course, HTML5 and other things you need.

As a company, our developers are working from our offices, so no free lancing from home, we control all of their work, also you can test them before they start to work for you.

We can offer you dedicated developer, per hour or per project.

All my contact info are in signature so you can contact my on any of them.

Regards,

Mike

Email: mike at quantox dot com
Company site: Quantox.com
Mikex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:17 AM   #4
VladS
Developer

Industry Role:
Hey hey

vlad /at/ adultsitedevelopment /dot/ com
VladS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:08 AM   #5
ipolic
Confirmed User

Hi, we at www.dlxer.com are interested.

Contact me over skype ipoli263, email: [email protected] or icq 169397168

cheers
Old 09-26-2013, 12:46 AM   #6
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladS View Post
Hey hey

vlad /at/ adultsitedevelopment /dot/ com
I can vouch for Vlad

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >