Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-30-2014, 03:25 AM   #1
daphoz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Link trading advice needed!!

Hi guys,
I have two blogs and I want to make some internal and external link trading, without incurring into any penalty from Google: better keep them in two different hosting? What if the two hosting plans are under the same name?
Thanks!
Old 09-30-2014, 03:32 AM   #2
Klen

Industry Role:
You dont need to keep sites on two different hosts,what you need is to keep them relevant.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 12:33 PM   #3
daphoz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
You dont need to keep sites on two different hosts,what you need is to keep them relevant.
Hi KlenTelaris,
I've read experts saying that now Google is very good on finding who owns what through GA, hosting and many other things...
Thanks
Old 09-30-2014, 01:19 PM   #4
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Put them on separate dedicated IPs
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 01:23 PM   #5
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphoz View Post
Hi KlenTelaris,
I've read experts saying that now Google is very good on finding who owns what through GA, hosting and many other things...
Thanks
That only apply only if you have a lot of sites,for just a few you are safe to put all on single ip.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 01:44 PM   #6
DamianJ
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Put them on separate dedicated IPs
IF only someone could sell him SEO hosting for such things, eh lloyd?

I mean, forget the fact there is absolutely no evidence you need it, just take the cunt's money, right?
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #7
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post

I mean, forget the fact there is absolutely no evidence you need it, just take the cunt's money, right?
Yeah,if only....

Old 09-30-2014, 01:55 PM   #8
American Psycho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post

Umm yoy are such a prick its making u dumber by the day.
There is plenty of evidence towards that. Theres also no evidence its not important.

Lets say I run a web business with multiple sites or networks which I do...

Its fucking common knowledge that goog likes incoming links from legit sites and not you building all your own link juice. Right? soooooo yea simple logic states ill spend a little $ to put them on a different host and ip and make my whois under a diff name and company

Last edited by American Psycho; 09-30-2014 at 01:57 PM..
American Psycho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 04:04 PM   #9
InfoGuy
80/20 Rule

Industry Role:
IMO, using different IPs for SEO is irrelevant these days. Google looks at many factors to identify site ownership. Just to name a few, they can link the sites in your network based on registrar, WHOIS info, Google Analytics, social media accounts, affiliate IDs and nuances in coding style or grammar. Not to mention, they read your GMail and know all the sites you visit with Chrome, Android or your IP address.
InfoGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:42 PM   #10
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoGuy View Post
IMO, using different IPs for SEO is irrelevant these days. Google looks at many factors to identify site ownership. Just to name a few, they can link the sites in your network based on registrar, WHOIS info, Google Analytics, social media accounts, affiliate IDs and nuances in coding style or grammar. Not to mention, they read your GMail and know all the sites you visit with Chrome, Android or your IP address.
Opinions are like assholes; everyone has one.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:53 PM   #11
American Psycho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoGuy View Post
I agree they are surely looking all they can.

.start sarcasm...
So yea clearly theres no reason to do things so they have a harder time figuring it put
American Psycho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 06:04 PM   #12
Adam_M
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If what your doing makes like you will need to hide it from Google then I would say it's a very bad idea.

Just build high quality sites with relevant unique content and stop playing games to try to make a short term quick $$
Adam_M is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 06:28 PM   #13
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_M View Post
If what your doing makes like you will need to hide it from Google then I would say it's a very bad idea.

Just build high quality sites with relevant unique content and stop playing games to try to make a short term quick $$
Mr. Eagle scout
Everybody (with exceptions) add some "unnatural" linking to their seo strategy
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 06:29 PM   #14
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:

So, link trades have no benefit anymore?
Old 09-30-2014, 07:17 PM   #15
Adam_M
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
So, link trades have no benefit anymore?
If they are trades you feel you would need to hide from Google by playing around with different hosting and IP's then I would say that not only no benefit they are plan harmful. If they are trades that offer value to the end user like the "Outside Reviews" that I see a lot of review sites doing then they are of benefit and you would have no reason to hide what your doing from Google.

Trying to cover your track in SEO is the same as doing it on life, sooner or later your going to get caught and be sorry you ever went down that path
Adam_M is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 07:25 PM   #16
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
If they are trades you feel you would need to hide from Google by playing around with different hosting and IP's then I would say that not only no benefit they are plan harmful. If they are trades that offer value to the end user like the "Outside Reviews" that I see a lot of review sites doing then they are of benefit and you would have no reason to hide what your doing from Google.

Trying to cover your track in SEO is the same as doing it on life, sooner or later your going to get caught and be sorry you ever went down that path
So, internal links have the same value as external links?
Old 09-30-2014, 08:08 PM   #17
disinfected
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
You have 2 blogs and are concerned? Just use cloudfare then, don't worry about it.
disinfected is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:53 PM   #18
XXXBizXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just follow what google says.that's it
XXXBizXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:11 AM   #19
daphoz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Different point of view here, however thanks everybody for your advices.
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >