Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:38 PM   #101
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
USA is a nation built on guns and alcohol (and tobacco). throughout the entire history of this nation that is the simple fact.

it's not changing. and it can't change. If anyone thinks we can ban guns you only needs to look up what happened during the prohibition era to see how bad shit got here when we tried to outlaw liquor- organized crime was created, income tax was created, millions of Americans were instantly turned into felons, neighbors spied on neighbors, murder and crime went up, on&on, et al. Some scholars even point to prohibition as the catalyst to the depression, it hit the economy hard.

it doesn't matter what your opinion is on guns, the fact is the gun genie is out of the bottle and always has been.
Gun owners are mostly older. They are slowly dying off so no worries. In 40 years it has gone from 50% to about 30%. As it keeps dropping, the US gets safer and safer. Go figure.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:37 PM   #102
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXXtesy10 View Post

kills more nuff said
Well, if someone tries to steal your TV, you know what to do: "Here, eat this motherfucker!"

By the way, we have here too "cultural clashes" as drug usage in other western countries is not as common. Although "may not be far behind".

http://www.eurad.net/en/news/consump...e.9UFRnM1Q.ips

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...drug-addiction

Last edited by aka123; 08-29-2014 at 01:46 PM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:24 PM   #103
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass View Post
Gun owners are mostly older.
I don't think the young street gangs got that memo...
Old 08-29-2014, 06:33 PM   #104
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I don't think the young street gangs got that memo...
Hard to beleive sometimes but there are less members of young street gangs now too. So maybe they did?
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 07:48 PM   #105
DAMNMAN
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
Quite much self defence in US. Is it really that wild west or do they shoot mailmans too?

I would like to point that gun ownership is not the only factor. Right to shoot people with little barrier, is important factor too. Even if for example UK would have as much weapons and the handguns as US, you can't just shoot people like in US.

OMFG, your opinion is fucked!!!!!!

One less god!!!
I contend that we are both an atheist. I just belive in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
DAMNMAN is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 07:50 PM   #106
DAMNMAN
Confirmed User

Quote:
Yes, but the definition for murder is different. For example in some states you can shoot people entering your property, if they are suspicious or something. Also, you can shoot for example burglar (for burglaring), if I am not totally uncorrect.
You are totally "uncorrect" or incorrect as it were. Murder is defined by law in pretty much the same way all over the states.
What you confuse is justifiable homicide or self defense!!!!! This is not murder - not even close!!!

One less god!!!
I contend that we are both an atheist. I just belive in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
DAMNMAN is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:01 PM   #107
DAMNMAN
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
My problem with people owning firearms is the track of training and lack of understanding of tactics.

The recent shooting in Vegas this year is good example. Two gunman shot two police officers and fled to a local Walmart. There a civilian armed with a handgun felt empowered to take them on. The civilian had no understand of the tactical situation at all, and failed to notice a second gunman. The civilian opened fire, missed, and was then shot and killed.

This civilian felt empowered by having a handgun and thought he could handle the situation, and very, very wrong - and paid for it with his life.

People on this board have said that if someone breaks into their house at night they would engage them with their firearm. Really? Are you really going to engage an unknown amount of people in your house in the dark and start a firefight? What if your daughter was just thirsty? Are you going to end up shooting your dog because they knocked something over in the dark?
Sorry, 2nd amendment doesn't say you can only have firearms if you are not a douche, dumbfucks get to own them too.
The problem gets real when only the dumbfucks have them and no-one else does!!!

Armed population cuts down the dumbfuck ratio. = Dumbfuck pulls gun, dumbfuck gets shot by non-dumbfuck with legal right to own gun. Problem solved.

One less god!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 08:03 PM   #108
DAMNMAN
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelmutKohl View Post
Remember the situation in FL where younger guy threw some popcorn on an older guy in the movies and ended up dying as that retiree shot him to death claiming that he felt threatened. If no gun was present, perhaps broken nose and heated F You exchanges would never lead to a dead body. How can you trust that people will always judge the situation correctly? Like the cop who killed his daughter who was hiding behind the curtain playing a joke on his dad. In both cases the guy was a good person with no violent past or bad intentions. If no gun was present, there would be no tragedy.
Kane slew Abel with an unregistered rock dude!!!!!!!

One less god!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 08:08 PM   #109
DAMNMAN
Confirmed User

Quote:
Do you have death penalty for stealing TVs?
No, but in USA you have the right to defend your property and sometimes the thief does something worthy of self defense. So he gets shot.

One less god!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 08:16 PM   #110
DAMNMAN
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I know, Glen, I would be a wreck. I just said that for effect. It would take a lot for me to shoot someone, and if I did, I would more than likely load some buckshot into my Mossberg and aim low. Maybe take out a leg or two. I couldn't live with A) killing someone and B) putting my kids through additional trauma.
Can't win!!! shoot low and get sued = loose all. Just sayin'

One less god!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 08:26 PM   #111
DAMNMAN
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Do you have any ideas how many times I've heard something go bump in the night in the past year? Six? Sixteen? Ten times out of ten it's either my daughter or my dog. I have a home alarm and I no longer get concerned about hearing something in the house in the middle of the morning.

I'm sorry, but I would much rather have someone steal my TV instead of myself having shot and killed my wife or daughter by mistake.
Identify your target prior to shooting always.

In my home I investigate noises at night with no weapon at all or sometimes only a blade in my hand. I am mouse quiet however and knife beats gun at 12-15 feet in a closed familiar space. So whatever...... I am with you on the not wanting to shoot my loved ones by mistake, and I haven't pulled the gun out of the safe as a means of household security since my son was born.

It is there if needed though, for more pressing engagements!

One less god!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 08:30 PM   #112
DAMNMAN
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeworks View Post
I bet if USA rescinded gun laws for 1 year they would see a vast drop in murder rates. But money talks over sense I guess.
You can't rescind gun laws in the U.S. without destroying the constitution and without that...... There is no U.S. So go right ahead, if you think it's worth it!!!

One less god!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 08:38 PM   #113
DAMNMAN
Confirmed User

Quote:
Does it really improve your agenda to post some pictures about North Korea, Palestine, Lebanon, Libya, Afghanistan, etc.? Associate America with those countries?
He did prove a point with those photos. I'm quite certain the kids in the photos kill the people they are trying to kill. Mostly!!!

One less god!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 08:53 PM   #114
DAMNMAN
Confirmed User

Quote:
Gun owners are mostly older. They are slowly dying off so no worries. In 40 years it has gone from 50% to about 30%. As it keeps dropping, the US gets safer and safer. Go figure.
Yes, don't worry the U.S. will be completely taken over by power hungry politicians working for corrupt corporations etc........ soon enough and there will be no way to stop it. Young people enjoy your servitude!!!!

One less god!!!
Old 08-30-2014, 11:51 AM   #115
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
LOL, where the fuck did you get that made up number?

It's funny how morons like you can't separate the facts from the fiction because of the news sources you look at, There is no definitive data source from the government or elsewhere on how many Americans own guns or how gun ownership rates have changed over time. Also, public opinion surveys provide conflicting results: Some show a decline in the number of households with guns, but another does not. But then this is only what people are willing to admit too, most people that own guns like to keep it quiet, one reason it they don't want people breaking into their home when they are not there to steal them.

Remember that gun sales are up since Obama took office.

As gun sales surged in early 2009 the going joke among employees of gun manufacturers was that President Barack Obama was the ?greatest gun salesman of all time.? The trouble with this backhanded complement, however, is Left-leaning news outlets have since used it to avoid something that really scares them.

As ABC put it, Americans are buying more Glocks and Berettas simply because they fear ?a second Obama administration might restrict gun ownership.? Their reporting conveniently stops right there.

But you with all your fucked up wisdom thinks less people are owning guns now, I call bull shit!
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >