Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 05-25-2012, 03:52 PM   #51
Deej
I make pixels work

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell View Post

Okay, seriously my heart is to big for anyone to be dead to me. I am disappointed in someone and venting, thats all. Everyone enjoy their weekend!

Cheers,

Brad
Man your kids look just like you did.

Deej's Designs n' What Not
Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching

Icq#30096880
Deej is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:58 PM   #52
smutnut
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Point of thread - we are not friends. I will fuck you. Don't expect to be paid
smutnut is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #53
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Good times.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #54
Brujah
Beer Money Baron

Industry Role:
It must've been the loss of a big client. The "trust" part of the comment is what stood out to me. What would someone not trust Brad with?
Old 05-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #55
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smutnut View Post
Point of thread - we are not friends. I will fuck you. Don't expect to be paid
I don't know what planet you live on. Just keep speculating, its entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujah View Post
It must've been the loss of a big client. The "trust" part of the comment is what stood out to me. What would someone not trust Brad with?
Hey bud,

Nope, wasn't a customer. I thought I was pretty clear in the thread title and first post.. hope you are well :-)

Brad
Old 05-25-2012, 04:53 PM   #56
ottopottomouse
She is ugly, bad luck.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell View Post
I thought I was pretty clear in the thread title and first post..
clear to you maybe, but easily interpreted in several ways - some negatively enough to put off potential customers.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #57
looky_lou
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Am I the only one that read it as...

"If we are friends and you currently host with Hosting Company A, but have decided to move to another company that IS NOT Mojohost..."
No you are not the only one. This is the way I read it also.

Friend / Business Associate decides to change from his existing host (Bobs Hosting) and goes with (Killer Hosting) instead of MoJo.
looky_lou is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:01 PM   #58
looky_lou
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottopottomouse View Post
clear to you maybe, but easily interpreted in several ways - some negatively enough to put off potential customers.
You must have been reading the Google Translate version.

But I agree on the putting off potential customers. When you feel like you need to make a thread like this, you should always wait a day and consider it again. If you still think it makes sense the next day, go for it.

Last edited by looky_lou; 05-25-2012 at 05:05 PM..
looky_lou is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:01 PM   #59
GAMEFINEST
Make STACK$

Industry Role:
biz is biz.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #60
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Brad
Old 05-25-2012, 05:49 PM   #61
DK
Confirmed User

Old 05-25-2012, 06:18 PM   #62
BareBacked
Confirmed User

One too many at happy hour?

Selfies
BareBacked is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:47 PM   #63
ladida
Confirmed User

Its quite clear what it says.

A friend didn't move to mojo after switching hosts. That friend probably asked numerous favors during the time with host X, enjoyed mojo hospitality, yachting at the shows and what not, so naturally once he decided to move from his current hosting, Brad expected him to be the host he moves to, which was not the case. I'd be offended by this as well.

If it's just "we're friends, once you move your current hosting you better choose mojo or you're dead to me", then that's bullshit, but i don't believe brad is that kind of a guy.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #64
jimmy-3-way
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
yachting at the shows and what not...
There's a mf-ing yacht?

How about this - if you want to get my business and you don't invite me out on the yacht, you're dead to me.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #65
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
What does friendship have to do with this??
Old 05-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #66
FrozenJag
Confirmed User

I spend close to xxx,xxx with Brad each year.

I can definetly come to his defense. Mojo is fam, and if you have any doubts of their abilities or service you are just straight up misinformed.

I dont need any yachts, parties, or bro's... just great and caring service at fair prices.

Keep on keepin on. The real people doing work is all that matters end of the day.

Fuck da haters........
FrozenJag is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #67
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I would enjoy reading more posts from people without reading comprehension skills who have never met me. Troll it up!

Of course my dismay in the situation isn't at all superficial. And no Zak, not about price either.

Night all!

Brad
Old 05-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #68
mamaliga
la gente está muy loca

Industry Role:
See my sig
mamaliga is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #69
Matyko
PsyHead

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaliga View Post
See my sig
You are pathetic
Old 05-26-2012, 12:02 AM   #70
X_X_ROB_X_X
( ◣_◢ )

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitome View Post
That's not how I read it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefootsies View Post
That being said, I read it as follows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Am I the only one that read it as...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudstr View Post
i read this as..
I read this as...

Wait, why the fuck am I reading this.
X_X_ROB_X_X is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #71
d-null
. . .

Industry Role:
d-null is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:03 AM   #72
MikeSmoke
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy-3-way View Post
There's a mf-ing yacht?

How about this - if you want to get my business and you don't invite me out on the yacht, you're dead to me.
Been with Mojo since the start - my first three servers there were numbers 14, 20 and 21. (I still have number 21 plus many others.)

Never been invited on the yacht and that's fine. I don't need yacht rides - just great service. That's what I get.

End of story.

PS Sorry someone treated you badly, Brad. Sometimes I think my ex-wife was right when she made a needlepoint that said "People suck." ;-)

Last edited by MikeSmoke; 05-26-2012 at 02:05 AM..
MikeSmoke is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:04 AM   #73
Emil
Confirmed User

Old 05-26-2012, 02:58 AM   #74
Three.Thousand
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If I'm hosting at company A, and a friend owns company B, and company C is mojo and we are friends, what do I tell my friend at B? That I have decided he is not my BFF and we are back in grade school?
He might get pissed off and not invite me to his BBQ on the weekend. That would potentially piss off my girlfriend who is friends with his GF. So now we are not friends with them anymore, and my GF is way angry with me...... butterfly effect...this can end ugly. DECIDE WISELY!
Three.Thousand is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:58 AM   #75
grumpy
Too lazy to set a custom title

You handle your business like a pro.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:46 AM   #76
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Tbh Brad, I hear really great things about Mojohost from a lot of friends of mine that host with you guys.

But me personally, I will never forget the way you treated me years back. I just think there was a nicer, better, more proper way you could have handled things with me.

Anyways, not saying in a bad way, seriously 99% of people/friends I know are VERY happy with Mojohost

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:29 AM   #77
globofun
Buk Lau

Industry Role:

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #78
Deej
I make pixels work

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Tbh Brad, I hear really great things about Mojohost from a lot of friends of mine that host with you guys.

But me personally, I will never forget the way you treated me years back. I just think there was a nicer, better, more proper way you could have handled things with me.

Anyways, not saying in a bad way, seriously 99% of people/friends I know are VERY happy with Mojohost
pics or it couldnt possibly have happent

Deej's Designs n' What Not
Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching

Icq#30096880
Deej is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #79
Nicky
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenJag View Post
I spend close to xxx,xxx with Brad each year.
Holy fuck, someone is getting their tube on

Hardlinks and blog posts available on a popular blog with DR 43 and over 3000 referring domains.
gfynicky @ gmail.com
Nicky is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:14 PM   #80
The Ghost
IslandDollars.com

Who's this thread about?
The Ghost is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #81
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Not sure what this thread is about. I know mojo has a phenomenal data center, so as long as this thread doesn't mean that data and bw would be compromised, I'm cool with it.

You can post any fucking thing as long as it does not hurt your clientele or others.
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #82
martinsc
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushMoney View Post
Old 05-27-2012, 12:07 AM   #83
barcodes
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
barcodes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #84
BareBacked
Confirmed User

one too many fruity drinks for sure

Selfies
BareBacked is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >