Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 01-30-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
Pay Site & Tour Designer Needed

We are building out our network of pay sites, and need a designer who is experienced and can help in that regard. These pay sites are build on ElevatedX, so you need to be familiar with that platform. You would be doing the membership area, tours, headers, footers, and any other graphic work needed. We also expect you to integrate the design work. If you can't do it yourself, you will need to partner with someone and include that in your bid.

I realistically believe it should take 2-4 weeks to get the pay site design work completed, and integrated based on my experience of building plenty of other sites through some 13+ years online. If there is something that comes up unexpected, we will cross that bridge when we get to it. That being said, completing task on time is an absolute must. Communication is key. You must speak perfect English.

When contacting me for this repeat business...

1. You should send me a working link to your portfolio, and previous work.
2. You should make sure I have good contact information for you.
3. You should tell me what is going to be included for $XXXX amount of dollars.
4. If there is anything you are going to need prior to starting work (stills, etc.).
5. Can you complete both the design work, and the CSS/HTML integration.
6. Do you have direct experience working in ElevatedX CMS.

The more details, and professional this is laid out... the easier it will be for both sides. For each new pay site design, you need X, Y, Z. You will deliver X number of pages and integration, within 15 days. Something to that effect. That way there are clear expectations on what you need, what I can expect, and budget accordingly. Payments are made in milestones of completion.

We are looking at 6-12 pay sites over the course of this year (2012) if all goes as planned. We have three now completing the move over to ElevatedX, and we will be starting on the next one here within 30 days in regards to uploading content and what not.

For those interested, feel free to send me an email directly (gfygigs / at / gmail.com). Please include your contact details, all relevant information, and a working link to your portfolio. We will review bids, and find those who best fit the look and feel we are looking for in the pay site development work.

Fire away ladies.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >